Meaning : Dahlia, Flower named for botanist A. Dahl, Flower Named For Botanist A. Dahl,
Pronunciation : DAHL yuh, DAL-yə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dahlia:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Dahlia:
- Dahlia is the name of a bushy flower native to Mexico, where it is the national flower. It also means 'valley' in Swedish.
- Norse Meaning: The name Dahlia is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Dahlia is: From the valley.
- From the name of the flower, which was named for the Swedish botanist Anders Dahl.
Definition funny of Dahlia:
- Dahlia just gave me the best advice in the world
- Guy 1: Whose that girl with that angelic beauty? Guy 2: I bet her name is Dahlia. Guy 1: OOOHHH O.o
- Dahlia attends Pennsylvania State University Main Campus (PSU). There are at least 36 species of dahlia. Dahlia hybrids are commonly grown as garden plants. The Aztecs gathered and cultivated the dahlia for food, ceremonies, as well as decorative purposes,3 and the long woody stem of one variety was used for small pipes. Dahlias are used as food plants by the larvae of some Lepidoptera species including Angle Shades, Common Swift, Ghost Moth andLarge Yellow Underwing.
- The Dahlia flower has a variety of colors and looks.
- 'I'm going to get dahlia piercings soon'
Expression information Dahlia:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Dahlia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Dahlia:
- Dahlia - Phish
- Black Dahlia (Explicit) by Hollywood Undead from the Album Swan Songs (Explicit Version)
- Blue Dahlia by The Gaslight Anthem from the Album Handwritten
- The Black Dahlia - Death At The Olympic by Mark Isham from the Album The Black Dahlia
- New Willenium (The Black Dahlia) by Lamb Of God from the Album New American Gospel [Explicit]
- Blue Dahlia by The Gaslight Anthem from the Album Handwritten (Deluxe Edition)
- Black Dahlia (Album Version (Edited)) [Clean] by Hollywood Undead from the Album Swan Songs (Edited Version)
- Black Dahlia by String Tribute Players from the Album Hollywood Undead String Tribute
- Black Dahlia by Angel Haze from the Album Dirty Gold (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Black Dahlia (Live) [Explicit] by Hollywood Undead from the Album Desperate Measures (Explicit CD) [Explicit]
Books about Dahlia:
- Dahlias: An Illustrated Guide To Varieties, Cultivation And Care, With Step-By-Step Instructions And Over 160... - Dec 7, 2014 by Ted Collins
- Dahlia (Boston Globe-Horn Book Honors (Awards)) - Aug 1, 2002 by Barbara McClintock
- The Plant Lover's Guide to Dahlias - Apr 22, 2014 by Andy Vernon
- Encyclopedia of Dahlias - Jan 23, 2009 by Bill McClaren
- Dahlias (Gardener's Guide) - Mar 1, 2005 by Gareth Rowlands
- The Dahlia Bakery Cookbook: Sweetness in Seattle - Oct 23, 2012 by Tom Douglas
- Stark Ink: The Complete Series - Sep 18, 2015 by Dahlia West
- The Cowboy in New York (The Cowboy Way Book 2) - Oct 2, 2015 by Dahlia Rose
- Harder (Stark Ink Book 1) - Feb 2, 2015 by Dahlia West
- The Darling Dahlias and the Eleven O'Clock Lady - Sep 1, 2015 by Susan Wittig Albert
Movies about Dahlia:
- Ulli Lommel's Black Dahlia2006 NR CC
- The Black Dahlia2006 R CC
- The Curse of the Black Dahlia2007 NR CC
- Garden Travels Dahlias Glendale Gardens2006 NR CC
- The Black Dahlia Murder: Fool 'Em All2014 NR
- The Black Dahlia Haunting2013 NR CC
- Film Noir 10-Movie Spotlight Collection1942 NR
- The Blue Dahlia2013 NR
- The Black Dahlia2006 R
- The Black Dahlia Murder: Majesty2009 NR
Wiki information Dahlia:
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Dahlia is a genus of bushy, tuberous, herbaceous perennial plants native to Mexico. A member of the Asteraceae, dicotyledonous plants, related species include the sunflower, daisy, chrysanthemum, and zinnia. There are 42 species of dahlia, with...
- Black Dahlia
- Waiting staff, Deceased Person, Person, Name source, Film subject
"The Black Dahlia" was a nickname given to Elizabeth Short, an American woman who was the victim of a much-publicized murder in 1947. Short acquired the moniker posthumously from newspapers in the habit of nicknaming crimes they found particularly...
- The Black Dahlia
- Crime Thriller Film, Adaptation, Award-Winning Work, Film, Topic, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work
The Black Dahlia is a 2006 American neo noir crime thriller film directed by Brian De Palma. It is drawn from a novel of the same name by James Ellroy, writer of L.A. Confidential and stars Josh Hartnett, Scarlett Johansson, Aaron Eckhart and Hilary...
- Japan Album, Musical Album
Dahlia is the fifth studio album by the Japanese heavy metal band X Japan, released on November 4, 1996 by Atlantic Records. It is the band's last album before breaking up the following year, and the last to feature new work by guitarist hide, due to...
- Kat Dahlia
- Latin pop Artist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Katriana Sandra Huguet, better known by her stage name Kat Dahlia, is an American recording artist from Miami, Florida. Dahlia, a singer, songwriter and rapper, is known for her "razor sharp" lyrics and her "unique, aggressive flow". She released her...
- The Black Dahlia Murder
- Heavy metal Artist, Musical Group, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film
The Black Dahlia Murder is an American melodic death metal band from Waterford, Michigan, formed in 2001. Their name is derived from the 1947 unsolved murder of Elizabeth Short, often referred to as Black Dahlia. The band comprises vocalist Trevor...
- Owned animal, Deceased Organism, Pedigreed animal, Hall of fame inductee, Organism
Dahlia was an American-bred Hall of Fame Thoroughbred racemare who won major races in France, England, Ireland, Canada, and the United States. She was the first Thoroughbred mare to earn more than $1 million. Dahlia was a chestnut mare that was...
- Composition, Cataloged instance
"Dahlia" is a single released by X Japan on February 26, 1996.
- Dahlia Ravikovitch
- Peace activist, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Dahlia Ravikovitch was an Israeli poet, translator, and peace activist.
- Dahlia Lithwick
- Journalist, Person
Dahlia Lithwick is a Canadian writer and editor who lives in the United States. Lithwick is a contributing editor at Newsweek and senior editor at Slate. She writes "Supreme Court Dispatches" and "Jurisprudence" and has covered the Microsoft trial...