Meaning : Unknown, From Denmark,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), DAY nish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Danish:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Danish:
- Danish is the elongated variant of Dane and is an uncommon English boy's name originally used to signify Danish ancestry.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Danish is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Danish is: Knowledge. Wisdom.
Definition funny of Danish:
- Check out those Danish people, wow...i wish i was a dane. Those are some pretty 'bad-ass mother dudes' man...
- I am Danish because my father is from Denmark.
- 1. So, is he hot? -He is Danish. -Oh, I see, nice going girl! 2. Is it genious or just very clever? -Its Danish. -OH, wow..I wish I was Danish too.
- Funny danish sentence, that foreingers always screw up: Rødgrød med økologisk fløde. Red porridge with organic cream.
- Person 1. Yo Søren's Danish. Person 2. For real, that's the sickest shit i heard all day, Søren's the fucking man
- Danish from L-Dub
- damn that danish was good or damn look at that danish
Expression information Danish:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Danish:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Danish:
- Danish Counterdance by Trad.,Arr. Ole Hoyer from the Album Original Music from Denmark
- Danish Shoemaker by Rafael Pacha from the Album Back Home
- Danish Polka by Dwight Lamb from the Album Joseph Won a Coated Fiddle and other Fiddle and Accordion Tunes from the Great Plains
- Danish Waltz by Dwight Lamb from the Album Hell Agin the Barn Door: More Fiddle and Accordion Tunes from the Great Plains
- Danish Folk-Music Suite: III. The Nightingale and The Two Sisters by Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Geoffrey Simon from the Album Grainger: The Warriors, Danish Folk-Music Suite, Hill-Songs 1 & 2, et al.
- Do Wah Diddy Diddy [feat. Mary's Danish] by Neil Diamond from the Album Up On The Roof: Songs From The Brill Building
- Lad Det Ske (Danish Version) by Maria Lucia Heiberg Rosenberg from the Album Let It Go The Complete Set (From "Frozen")
- Festive Overture about the Danish Hymn Op. 15 by State Symphony Capella of Russia and Edvard Lazarev from the Album 111 Amazing Classical: Tchaikovsky
- Blues For Memphis Slim / Birth / Mother Earth / Mr. Charlie / Danish Pastry / Mother Earth by Eric Burdon & War from the Album Eric Burdon Declares War
- Festival Overture on the Danish National Anthem, Op. 15 by Russian National Orchestra and Mikhail Pletnev from the Album Classical Power: Tchaikovsky
Books about Danish:
- Learn Danish - Word Power 101 - Dec 20, 2011 by Innovative Language
- Beginner's Danish with 2 Audio CDs (Danish Edition) - Oct 23, 2007 by Nete Schmidt
- Berlitz Danish Phrase Book and Dictionary - Jul 1, 2012 by Berlitz Publishing
- How to Be Danish: A Journey to the Cultural Heart of Denmark - Feb 4, 2014 by Patrick Kingsley
- Am I small? Er jeg lille?: Children's Picture Book English-Danish (Bilingual Edition) - Jan 5, 2014 by Philipp Winterberg and Nadja Wichmann
- Complete Danish Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language (Teach... - Dec 31, 2010 by Bente Elsworth
- Learn Danish - Parallel Text - Easy Stories (Danish - English) Bilingual - Jun 4, 2015 by Polyglot Planet Publishing
- The Danish Way of Parenting: A Guide to Raising the Happiest Children in the World - 2015 by Jessica Alexander and Iben Sandahl
- Danish: A Complete Course for Beginners (Teach Yourself) - Mar 1996 by Bente Elsworth
- Cooking Danish: A Taste of Denmark - Jul 2, 2007 by Stig Hansen
Movies about Danish:
- The Danish Solution NR CC
- The Danish Solution2010 NR
- La Sylphide - Lis Jeppesen, Sorella Englund, Royal Danish Ballet2006 NR
- A Collection of 2006 Academy Award Nominated Short Films2006 Unrated
- Nielsen: Maskarade (Royal Danish Opera, 2006)2007 NR
- The Danish Solution2003 NR
- Procol Harum: In Concert with the Danish National Concert Orchestra & Choir2009 NR
- Bournonville - Napoli / Royal Danish Ballet, Arne Villumsen, Linda Hindberg2007 NR
- Stravinsky - The Firebird / Royal Danish Ballet2002 NR
- The Secret DVD in Danish Norwegian2008
Wiki information Danish:
- Danish Language
- Netflix Genre, Field of study, Literature Subject, Human Language, , Translated Work, Industry
Danish /ˈdeɪnɪʃ/ is a North Germanic language spoken by around six million people, principally in Denmark and in the region of Southern Schleswig in northern Germany, where it has minority language status. There are also minor Danish-speaking...
- Organization, TV Network, Production company, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Employer, Business Operation, Film company, TV Program Creator
DR – officially rendered into English as the Danish Broadcasting Corporation – is Denmark's national broadcasting corporation. Founded in 1925 as a public-service organization, it is today Denmark's oldest and largest electronic media enterprise. The...
- Danish Superliga
- Recurring event, Sports Association, Employer, Organization, Football League
The Danish Superliga is the current Danish football championship tournament, and administered by the Danish Football Association. It is the highest association football league in Denmark and is currently contested by 12 teams each year, with 2 teams...
- Ethnicity, Literature Subject
Danes are the citizens of Denmark, most of whom speak Danish and consider themselves to be of Danish ethnicity. The first mention of Danes within the Danish territory is on the Jelling Rune Stone which mentions how Harald Bluetooth converted the...
- Denmark national football team
- Football team, Measured person, Tournament event competitor, Employer, Sports Team, Person, Organization, Athlete
The Denmark national football team represents Denmark in association football and is controlled by the Danish Football Association, the governing body for the football clubs which are organized under DBU. Denmark's home ground is Telia Parken in the...
- Danish krone
The krone is the official currency of Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands, introduced on 1 January 1875. Both the ISO code "DKK" and currency sign "kr." are in common use; the former precedes the value, the latter in some contexts follows it....
Tracklisten is a Danish top 40 record chart that is presented every Thursday midnight at hitlisten.nu. The weekly Danish Singles Chart also known as Track Top-40 combines the 40 best selling tracks from legal music downloads and the sales of music...
- Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy
The Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy began after the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten published 12 editorial cartoons on 30 September 2005, most of which depicted Muhammad. The newspaper announced that this was an attempt to contribute...
- Government office category, Governmental Body, Government Office or Title
The Folketing, also known as the Danish Parliament in English, is the unicameral national parliament of the Kingdom of Denmark. Established in 1849, until 1953 the Folketing was the lower house of a bicameral parliament, the Rigsdag; the upper house...
- Monarchy of Denmark
- System of nobility
The Monarchy of Denmark, colloquially known as the Danish Monarchy, is a constitutional institution and a historic office of the Kingdom of Denmark. The Kingdom includes not only Denmark, but the autonomous regions of Greenland and the Faroe Islands....