Meaning : Derived from the name Dennis, meaning 'follower of Dionysos'., Devotee of Dionysos, Devotee Of Dionysos, The Dane's village,
Pronunciation : (DEHNiy), Den nee, DEN-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Denny:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Denny:
- Denny is a variant of Denby, a Scandinavian name and Dennis, an English name. In most cases Denny is likely to be a shortened version of Dennis.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Denny is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Denny is: King Henry the Eighth' Sir Anthony Denny.
- American Meaning: The name Denny is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Denny is: King Henry the Eighth' Sir Anthony Denny.
- Norse Meaning: The name Denny is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Denny is: From Denmark.
- Greek Meaning: The name Denny is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Denny is: Follower of Dionysius (Greek god of wine).
- English Meaning: The name Denny is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Denny is: Dionysius is the mythological Greek god of wine responsible for growth of the vines and the originator of winemaking: (equivalent to the Roman god Bacchus.).
- Diminutive of DENNIS
Definition funny of Denny:
- "Denny's exist for one purpose and that is to serve the completely exhausted an the totally wasted... and no one else. Because of that fact you can go in there an order anything without reading a single word, you just point to the photograph of the food you want." ~ Sabrina Matthews
- (During a hand job) Becky: Nathan I never knew how big you were! Nathan: (thinking to himself) Oh god yeah, I never knew it would be this good, I hope to god I don't have a denny. (Nathan's cock freezes and contracts.) Becky: Hey, what the? Where's it gone? Have you cummed? Why's it soo small? Nathan: I can explain! Becky: I'm outta here! (Becky walks off, six seconds later, Nathan just manically creams all over his leg.)
- "Let's go to Denny's!"
- Yo man, i was about to pork Sarah last night, but then that damn denny had to ruin it.
- 3am and hungry - go to Denny's. End up blacking out while battle-eating the other drunks. Typical Denny's patron.
- Denny are you going to any raves? Denny, you are such a class clown. Can I drive your car, Denny?
- "When I go to Denny's, I order the Chicken Alfredo because it offers a taste of Italy at a price the entire family can enjoy. Who needs the Olive Garden?"
Expression information Denny:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Denny:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Denny:
- Where'd You Come from (feat. Choklate & Phil Denny) by Brandon williams from the Album XII
- Drinkin' Problem (feat. Denny aka "Steaknife") (Album Version) [Explicit] by Rehab feat. Denny aka "Steaknife" from the Album Southern Discomfort [Explicit]
- Infinity 2008 (Kam Denny & Paul Zala Remix) by Guru Josh Project from the Album Infinity 2008 (The Remixes)
- Don't Hide Your Light [feat. Denny White] by MOTi and Tiësto from the Album A Town Called Paradise (Deluxe)
- Jenny's Room (feat. Louis Mhlanga, Denny Lalouette, Rob Watson, Andile Yenana & Basi Mahlasela) by Andy Narell from the Album Live in South Africa
- Up & At' Em (feat. Phil Denny) by Tim Watson from the Album Up & At 'Em
- Talk to the Hand (feat. Phil Denny) by Cecil Ramirez from the Album Party in the Back
- Coffee Street (feat. Louis Mhlanga, Denny Lalouette, Rob Watson, Andile Yenana & Basi Mahlasela) by Andy Narell from the Album Live in South Africa
- Exotica (Featuring Martin Denny) by Don Tiki from the Album The Forbidden Sounds of Don Tiki
- January's Journey / D D's Car (feat. Tom Wetmore, Robin Bullock, Denny McDermott, Liz Knowles & Seamus Egan) by John Whelan from the Album Passage of Time
Books about Denny:
- An Introduction to Islam, 4th - 2011 by Frederick Denny
- Denny Brauer's Jig Fishing Secrets - Aug 1, 1997 by Denny Brauer and Monte Burch
- How Good Riders Get Good: Daily Choices That Lead to Success in Any Equestrian Sport - Apr 1, 2011 by Denny Emerson
- How the Ocean Works: An Introduction to Oceanography - Apr 21, 2008 by Mark Denny
- Janson's History of Art: Western Tradition, Volume 1 - Feb 5, 2006 by Penelope J.E. Davies and Walter B. Denny
- Islam and the Muslim Community - Apr 1998 by Frederick M. Denny
- Managers, Can You Hear Me Now?: Hard-Hitting Lessons on How to Get Real Results - Mar 30, 2011 by Denny Strigl and Frank Swiatek
- What Is the Meaning of Sex? - Oct 31, 2013 by Denny Burk
- Jews, Christians, Muslims: A Comparative Introduction to Monotheistic Religions - May 29, 1997 by John Corrigan and Frederick Mathewson Denny
- Transforming Homosexuality: What the Bible Says about Sexual Orientation and Change - Nov 13, 2015 by Denny Burk and Heath Lambert
Movies about Denny:
- Denny, Sandy - Under Review2009 NR
- Dynamite Denny1932 NR
- Guitar Setup & Maintenance - Instructional Guitar DVD With Denny Rauen2009 NR
- PRO TEAM JOURNAL - STRIKE KING LURE COMPANY - VOLUME TWO - EXCLUSIVE SERIES FEATURING SHAW GRIGSBY, HOSTED BY...2010
- Sandy Denny: Under Review2006 NR
- The Children of the Southeast Wind - Narrated by Chuck Denny Bear Clan Member1997
- Denny Brauer The Versatility of Fishing Visible Cover1985
- Buster Keaton in a Hilarious Comedy of Manners: Parlor, Bedroom and Bath DVD (1931) Also Starring Charlotte Greenwood...1931
- MVP Hitting, with Denny Doyle Unrated by Denny Doyle
- Stillwater Flies for Trophy Trout by Denny Rickards1996 by Denny Rickards
Wiki information Denny:
- William Denny and Brothers
- Shipbuilding Business, Organization, Business Operation, Ship Builder, Defunct Organization, Employer
William Denny and Brothers Limited, and often referred to simply as Denny, was a Scottish shipbuilding company.
- Denny Hamlin
- Racing driver, Person, Sponsored Recipient, Identity
James Dennis Alan "Denny" Hamlin is an American professional stock car racing driver. He currently drives the No. 11 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing in the Sprint Cup Series. Hamlin was born in Tampa, Florida, but lived in Chesterfield, Virginia...
- Sandy Denny
- Folk rock Artist, Deceased Person, Topic, Songwriter, Musical Artist, , Person, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist
Alexandra Elene MacLean Denny — known as Sandy Denny — was an English singer and songwriter, perhaps best known as the lead singer for the folk rock band Fairport Convention. She has been described as "the pre-eminent British folk rock singer". After...
- Reginald Denny
- Actor, Person, Military Person, Deceased Person, Topic, TV Actor, Film actor
Reginald Denny was an English stage, film and television actor as well as an aviator and UAV pioneer. He was once an amateur boxing champion of Great Britain.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Denny is a town in the Falkirk council area of Scotland, formerly in the county of Stirlingshire. It is situated 7 miles west of Falkirk, and 6 miles north-east of Cumbernauld, adjacent to both the M80 and M876 motorways. At the 2011 census, Denny...
- Denny Hulme
- Racecar driver, Deceased Person, Person
Denis Clive "Denny" Hulme, OBE was a New Zealand racing driver who won the 1967 Formula One World Drivers' Championship for the Brabham team. Between his debut at Monaco in 1965 and his final race in the 1974 US Grand Prix, he started 112 Grand Prix,...
- Bryant–Denny Stadium
- Location, Project focus, Sports Facility, Structure, Venue
Bryant-Denny Stadium, located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States, is the home stadium for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team. The stadium opened in 1929 and was originally named Denny Stadium in honor of George H. Denny, the...
- Denny Doherty
- Pop Artist, Composer, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film actor, Musician, Award Nominee, Award Winner, TV Actor
Dennis Gerrard Stephen Doherty was a Canadian singer, songwriter and musician. He was most widely known as a founding member of the 1960s musical group The Mamas & the Papas.
- Denny McLain
- Sports League Award Winner, Athlete, Person, Baseball Player, Measured person, Identity, Award Winner
Dennis Dale "Denny" McLain is an American former professional baseball player. He played as a pitcher in Major League Baseball for ten seasons, most notably for the Detroit Tigers. In 1968, McLain became the last pitcher in Major League Baseball to...
- Martin Denny
- Exotica Artist, Musician, Person, Lyricist, Composer, Musical Artist, Social network user, Deceased Person,
Martin Denny was an American piano-player and composer best known as the "father of exotica." In a long career that saw him performing well into the 1980s, he toured the world popularizing his brand of lounge music which included exotic percussion,...