Meaning : Goddess Of Power, Goddess of Power,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Devi:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Devi:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Devi is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Devi is: Bee. Deborah was the Biblical prophetess who summoned Barak to battle against an army of invaders. After the battle she wrote a victory song which is part of the Book of Judges.
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Devi is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Devi is: Divine. A mythological Hindu title relating to Shiva's wife who is known by different names according to her exercise of power for good or ill.
- Derived from Sanskrit देवी (devi) meaning "goddess". Devi is the Hindu mother goddess who manifests herself as all other goddesses.
Definition funny of Devi:
- Devi is such a strong person.
- "I like you immensely Devi, and to prove it, I shall obliterate all of my affection and interest for you."... "I can not hurt what I do not acknowlage."
- 1/ wtf?,ytf is that devi here now? 2/ Wonder what she got up to last night. She walks like a devi. 3/ This one time, at school camp, I was teaching a class, then realised I was instructing in the wrong room. Talk about a devi moment. 4/ Feeling needy?, try her, She's a devi. 5/ Dude, your exam started two hours ago. Farq your a devi.
- asian1:o no its devi asian2:she always says i have a prick asian1:she made out with my sister! asian2:thats sexy asian2:i no 2 bad shes such a bitch
Expression information Devi:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Devi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Devi:
- Devi Prayer by Craig Pruess & Ananda from the Album 108 Sacred Names of Mother Divine - Sacred Chants of Devi
- Govinda Fly (Earthrise Soundsystem Remix Feat. *MC Yogi *Srikala *Nahdi Devi) (Digital-Only Bonus Track) by Sharon Gannon from the Album White Swan Records 20th Anniversary Digital Sampler
- Devi Puja by Krishna Das Baird Hersey & Prana from the Album Gathering in the Light
- Devi by Parra for Cuva feat. Nieve from the Album Majouré
- Till Next (feat. Devi Genuone) (Braulio's Till Next Remix) by Braulio Motus from the Album Bodyrock
- Devi Avere Fiducia in Me (Remastered) by Domenico Modugno from the Album Ritratto di Domenico Modugno
- Devi Rhythm (feat. Eddie Stats & Dinesh Boaz) by DJ Rekha from the Album Basement Bhangra
- Jai Guru Devi Om by The Bhakti House Band from the Album Nada Bhakti: The Sound of Devotion, Vol. 1 Merging With the Sound
- The Dharani Of Sri Devi by Imee Ooi from the Album Ten Short Mantra Volume 1
- Lalita Devi - Yogini by Patrick Bernard from the Album Supreme Moment The Very Best
Books about Devi:
- Devi: Matefinder Book 2 - Aug 13, 2015 by Leia Stone
- SHEKHAR KAPUR'S DEVI, Issue 1 (SHEKHAR KAPUR'S DEVI: 1) - Apr 29, 2015 by Shekhar Kapur and Siddharth Kotian
- The Goddess Pose: The Audacious Life of Indra Devi, the Woman Who Helped Bring Yoga to the West - Jun 9, 2015 by Michelle Goldberg
- Devi Volume 1: Namaha (v. 1) - Jul 4, 2007 by Samit Basu and Siddharth Kotian
- DEVI BHAGAVATAM - Nov 15, 2012 by Ramesh Menon
- Devi Volume 2: Samvara (v. 2) - Oct 17, 2007 by Samit Basu and Shekhar Kapur
- HIDDEN (Hidden Trilogy Book 1) - Jan 30, 2015 by T.J. Yelden
- Devi: The Mother Goddess - An Introduction - Jan 10, 2000 by Devdutt Pattanaik
- Matefinder Book 1 - Feb 1, 2015 by Leia Stone
- The Healing Path of Yoga: Time-Honored Wisdom and Scientifically Proven Methods that Alleviate Stress, Open Your... - Apr 28, 2000 by Nischala Joy Devi and Dean Ornish M.D.
Movies about Devi:
- Goddess (Devi) -2009 PG
- Personal Time with Devi Tide; The Practice of Healing and Awakening2008 Unrated
- Jaani Dost [Dvd] Jeetendra , Dharmendra ,Sri Devi , Parveen Babi1983
- Multi-Level Therapeutic Yoga With Maalika Shay Devi Dasi2013
- Goddess1999 Unrated
- Unsolicited Grace: Accounts of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi2007
- Ganesh Homa and Tri Devi Puja DVD2009
- Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi - Humanity In Unity2008 PG
- "Devi" Ahilya Bai a Film By Nachiket & Jayoo2002 Unrated
Wiki information Devi:
- Deity, Name source
Durga is the principal form of the Goddess, also known as Devi and Shakti in Hinduism. Durga the mahashakti, the form and formless, is the root cause of creation, preservation and annihilation. According to legend, Durga was created for the slaying...
Devī is the Sanskrit word for "goddess"; the masculine form is deva.
- Vaishno Devi
- Type of place of worship, Location
Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Mother Goddess Mahalakshmi. The words "maa" and "mata" are commonly used in India for "mother", and thus are often used in connection with Vaishno Devi....
- B. Saroja Devi
- Actor, Topic, Person, Award Winner, Film actor
B. Saroja Devi is an Indian actress. She has acted in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi movies. She is referred to as "Kannadathu Paingili" by Tamil film industry and as "Abinaya Saraswathi" by Kannada Film Industry. She has acted in nearly 190 films...
- Nanda Devi
- Location, Geographical Feature, Mountain, Listed Site
Nanda Devi is the highest mountain in Uttarakhand, the second highest mountain in India and the highest entirely within the country; owing to this geography it was considered the highest known mountain in the world until computations on Dhaulagiri by...
- Devi-Bhagavata Purana
Devi Bhagavata Purana, also known as the Shrimad Devi Bhagvatam, the Devi Bhagavatam, is one of the most important works in Shaktism, a branch of Hinduism focusing on the veneration of the divine feminine, along with the Devi Mahatmya. Also, the...
- Phoolan Devi
- Deceased Person, Person, Film subject, Politician
Phoolan Devi was an Indian Member of Parliament affiliated with the Samajwadi Party. In 1996, Phoolan Devi successfully contested her first election and was admitted to the 11th Lok Sabha, representing the constituency of Mirzapur. Phoolan Devi would...
- Sarada Devi
- Deceased Person, Person
Sarada Devi, born Saradamani Mukhopadhyaya, was the wife and spiritual counterpart of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, a nineteenth-century mystic of Bengal. Sarada Devi is also reverentially addressed as the Holy Mother by the followers of the Ramakrishna...
- Anjali Devi
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer
Anjali Devi was a Telugu and Tamil actress and producer. She was well known for her role as the mythological Sita in Lava Kusha as well as for the titular roles in movies like Suvarna Sundari and Anarkali.
- Gayatri Devi
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Organization founder, Monarch, Noble person
Gayatri Devi, was the third Maharani consort of Jaipur from 1940 to 1949 through her marriage to Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II. Following her husband's signature for the Jaipur State to become part of the Union of India and her step-son's accession to...