Meaning : Feminine Form Of Dexter, Feminine form of Dexter,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dextra:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Dextra:
- Latin Meaning: The name Dextra is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Dextra is: Adroit; skillful.
Expression information Dextra:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Dextra:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Dextra:
- Sweet Talk (feat. D'extra Wiley) by Katja Rieckermann from the Album Never Stand Still
- Farewell...Love, D'extra by II D Extreme from the Album From I Extreme II Another (Deluxe Bonus Edition)
- Can't Take My Eyes off You (feat. D'extra Wiley) by Marvin Gaye Iii from the Album Can't Take My Eyes off You (feat. D'extra Wiley)
Books about Dextra:
- The Right Hand of Dextra - Apr 19, 1977 by David J. Lake
- Painted perfection: The pottery of Dextra Quotskuyva - 2001 by Martha H Struever
- Itchiku Kubota: Kimono in the ''Tsujigahana'' Tradition: Exhibition Catalog - Jan 1, 1980 by Dextra Frankel and Itchiku Kubota
- Extended-Nanofluidic Systems For Chemistry And Biotechnology - May 17, 2012 by Kazuma Mawatari and Takehiko Tsukahara
- EGO|ECO: Environmental Art for Collective Consciousness - Oct 1, 2015 by Allison Town and Emily Tyler
- Heaven (Dextra Book 1) - Dec 16, 2012 by Henk Willcock
- By Dextra Frankel Itchiku Kubota: Kimono in the ''Tsujigahana'' Tradition: Exhibition Catalog (First Edition)... - Dec 17, 1979
- The Island of the Care-a-Beans - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #1: Personalized for Dextra (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney
- Jellyfish Jam - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #2: Personalized for Dextra (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney and Doug Peterson
- Astro Nuts - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #3: Personalized for Dextra (Girl) - Feb 19, 2009 by Doug Peterson
Wiki information Dextra:
- Chemical Compound
Dextran is a complex branched glucan composed of chains of varying lengths. It is used medicinally as an antithrombotic, to reduce blood viscosity, and as a volume expander in hypovolaemia. The straight chain consists of α-1,6 glycosidic linkages...
- Disease or medical condition
Dextrocardia is a congenital defect in which the apex of the heart is situated on the right side of the body. There are two main types of dextrocardia: dextrocardia of embryonic arrest and dextrocardia situs inversus. Dextrocardia situs inversus is...
- Dextra Manufacturing
- Organization, Employer
Dextra Manufacturing is part of the Dextra Group of companies. DM develops, manufactures, and markets engineered products for use in concrete construction projects worldwide, such as bridges, power stations, buildings, tunnels, and other...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
- Dextra Quotskuyva
- Artist, Visual Artist, Person
Dextra Quotskuyva Nampeyo is a Native American potter and artist. She is the great-granddaughter of famed Hopi-Tewa potter Nampeyo, who revived Sikyátki style pottery at Hopi; and the daughter of Rachel Namingha, another notable Hopi-Tewa potter....
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
Dextranomer is a cicatrizant used in dressings for wound healing, and in pharmaceutical products to treat fecal incontinence. It consists of dextran polymer chains cross-linked into a three-dimensional network.
- Musical Artist
Dextranase is an enzyme with system name 6-alpha-D-glucan 6-glucanohydrolase. This enzyme catalyses the following chemical reaction Endohydrolysis of-alpha-D-glucosidic linkages in dextran
In enzymology, a dextransucrase is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction sucrose + n D-fructose + n⁺1 Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are sucrose and n, whereas its two products are D-fructose and n+1. This enzyme belongs to the...