Meaning : Form of Dion, Form Of Dion,
Pronunciation : DEE-ahn ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dian:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Dian:
- French Meaning: The name Dian is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Dian is: Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness; often depicted as a huntress. Also Diana Princess of Wales.
- American Meaning: The name Dian is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Dian is: Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness; often depicted as a huntress. Also Diana Princess of Wales.
- Means "candle" in Indonesian and Javanese.
Definition funny of Dian:
- phrase: you just pulled a dian phrase: wow, you just dianed example of a "dian": "if oil is running out everyday, why don't we just make more?" "if people are starving to death, why don't we feed them?" "why don't we just ship money to poorer nations?"
- Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the Dian-o-saur
Expression information Dian:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Dian:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Dian:
- Ru Guo Ni Zhi Wo Ku Chun (Dian Ying "Lan Jiang Chuan Zhi Fan Fei Zu Feng Yun" Ge Qu) by Vivian Chow from the Album Zhen Jin Dian
- Zui Chang De Dian Ying by Jay Chou from the Album On The Run
- Shui Ke Gai Bian (Dian Shi Ju " Tian Shi Zhi Wei " Zhu Ti Qu) (Album Version) by Alan Tam from the Album Shou Lin Ying Shi Ge
- Yi Qi Zho Guo De Ri Zi (Dian Ying "Zhi Zun Wu Shang II Zhi Yong Ba Tian Xia" Ge Qu) (Album Version) by Andy Lau from the Album Shi Ting Zhi Wang
- Dian Qi Jiao Jian Ai by Pei-Yu Hong from the Album Super I Do
- Feng Shuang Ban Wo Hang (Dian Shi Ju "Shi Bu Lia Ng Li" Ge Qu) by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Dian Zhi Bing Bing (Dian Ying "Dian Zhi Bing Bing" Ge Qu) (Album Version) by Teddy Robin from the Album Zhen Jin Dian - Teddy Robin
- Ban Jin Ba Liang (Dian Ying "Ban Jin Ba Liang" Ge Qu) (Dian Ying (Ban Jin Ba Liang) Ge Qu / Album Version) by Sam Hui from the Album Sam Hui 90' Dian Ying Jin Qu Jing Xuan (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Lang Zi Xin Sheng (Dian Ying (Ban Jin Ba Liang) Ge Qu / Album Version) by Sam Hui from the Album Sam Hui 90' Dian Ying Jin Qu Jing Xuan (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Cang Hai Yi Sheng Xiao (Dian Ying "Xiao Ao Jiang Hu" Ge Qu) (Album Version) by Sam Hui from the Album Sam Hui 90' Dian Ying Jin Qu Jing Xuan (20th Anniversary Edition)
Books about Dian:
- Written in My Own Heart's Blood: A Novel (Outlander) - Jun 2, 2015 by Diana Gabaldon
- Primates: The Fearless Science of Jane Goodall, Dian Fossey, and Biruté Galdikas - Aug 4, 2015 by Jim Ottaviani and Maris Wicks
- Voyager (Outlander) - Oct 1, 1994 by Diana Gabaldon
- An Echo in the Bone: A Novel (Outlander) - May 24, 2011 by Diana Gabaldon
- Dian Fossey: Friend to Africa's Gorillas (Women in Conservation) - Jul 1, 2014 by Robin S. Doak
- Dian Fossey: Among the Gorillas (Great Life Stories: Inventors and Scientists) - Mar 1, 2004 by Wil Mara
- Herbal Medicine: Revised & Updated - Mar 5, 1996 by Dian Dincin Buchman
- Light Shining Through the Mist: A Photobiography of Dian Fossey (Photobiographies) - Jul 1, 1998 by Tom Mathews
- Woman in the Mists: The Story of Dian Fossey and the Mountain Gorillas of Africa - Nov 1, 1988 by Farley Mowat
- DIAN FOSSEY DIED TRYING TO SAVE HER GORILLAS IN THE MIST - Mar 24, 2014 by James Bankes
Movies about Dian:
- Gorillas in the Mist: The Story of Dian Fossey1988 PG-13
- Dian Ramirez - Pilates Mind-Body Matwork2001 NR
- LODGE: Dutch Oven Cooking Basics with Dian Thomas1993 by Dian Thomas
- Dian Ramirez - Pilates Plus2001 NR by Dian Ramirez
- Dian Ramirez - Pure Pilates2002 NR by Various
- Master Q: Incredible Pet Detective2004 Unrated
- Lai Khe, Di-An, Phu Loi & FSB Apollo: 1st Infantry Division Vietnam War2008
- Le Zhi Yuan : Shang Hai Mei Shu Dian Ying Zhi Pian Chang Jing Dian Ying Pian R
- Kung Fu Scholar1993 NR by Dicky Cheung and Aaron Kwok
- In the Heat of Summer1998 by Dolphin Chan and Jordan Chan
Wiki information Dian:
- Dian Fossey
- Influence Node, Film subject, Name source, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Topic, Identity, Literature Subject, Academic
Dian Fossey was an American zoologist, primatologist, and anthropologist who undertook an extensive study of mountain gorilla groups over a period of 18 years. She studied them daily in the mountain forests of Rwanda, initially encouraged to work...
- Namespace, User Profile, User
- Dian Sastrowardoyo
- Actor, TV Personality, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Winner, Film producer, Person, Film actor
Diandra Paramita Sastrowardoyo Javanese: ꦢꦶꦄꦤ꧀ꦢꦿ꧈ꦦꦫꦩꦶꦠ꧈ꦯꦱ꧀ꦠꦿꦮꦂꦢꦪ; Gêdrìk: Diandra Paramita Sastråwardåyå; O-Javanese: Diandra Paramita Sastrawardaya; born 16 March 1982, more popularly known as Dian Paramita Sastro or Dian Sastrowardoyo, is an...
- Dian Bachar
- Actor, Film crewmember, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Dian Bachar is an American actor most notable for his roles in various films by or starring his friends Trey Parker and Matt Stone, such as Cannibal! The Musical, Orgazmo and his most famous role as Kenny "Squeak" Scolari in 1998's BASEketball, as...
- Dian Piesesha
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist
- Dian Kingdom
The Dian Kingdom was established by the Dian people, who lived around Dian Lake in northern Yunnan, China from the late Spring and Autumn period until the Eastern Han dynasty. The Dian buried their dead in vertical pit graves. The Dian like spoke...
- Dian Lake
- Geographical Feature, Location, Lake, Tourist attraction, Body Of Water
Dianchi Lake, also known as Lake Dian and Kunming Lake, is a large lake located on the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau close to Kunming, Yunnan, in southern China. Its nickname is the "Sparkling Pearl Embedded in a Highland" and it was the model for the...
- Dian Parkinson
- Model, TV Personality, Person, TV Actor, Measured person, TV program guest
Dian Parkinson is a former American model and hostess on The Price Is Right.
- Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Art Subject, Literature Subject, Deity
In Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt, the moon and childbirth, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, though she had an...
- Dian Wei
- Military Person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Dian Wei was a military officer serving under the warlord Cao Cao in the late Eastern Han dynasty. Famed for his enormous strength, Dian Wei excelled at wielding a pair of jis, each of which was said to weigh 40 jin. He was killed in action at the...