Meaning : Powerful Woman, Powerful woman,
Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Diva:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Diva:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Diva is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Diva is: Divine one.
Definition funny of Diva:
- a true diva will do anything to get what she wants.
- "And that is why I make the manager cry at the Cheesecake Factory, by being a diva."
- Maria Callas was a quintessential diva, even being nicknamed "La Divina". Kathleen Battle took her diva ways to new heights, and was subsequently banned from singing at the Metropolitan Opera.
- Ex. 1. Yeah girl my friend is such a diva. 2. That boy can sure act like a diva sometimes. 3. Hi, I would like you to meet Diva. 4. It's better to be a diva than a dog.
- I, myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant, because I know what I want, and I will send a dish back.
- Celine Dione demands mint flavoured toothpicks in her dressing room at every performance...what a diva!
Expression information Diva:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Diva:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Diva:
- Diva by Beyonce from the Album I Am...Sasha Fierce
- The Diva Dance by Eric Serra from the Album Le cinquième élément - The Fifth Element (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Remastered]
- Virtual Diva (Album Version) by Don Omar from the Album iDon
- The Diva Dance by Eric Serra from the Album Le cinquième élément (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Diva (Original English Version) by Dana International from the Album Diva (The Remixes)
- Saturday Night Divas by Spice Girls from the Album Spiceworld
- I'm A Diva (Need Nobody) [feat. Texaz] by Nicolay Mondaine from the Album Spy (Original Soundtrack Album)
- Top of the World (Total Divas Theme Song) by WWE & CFO$ from the Album Top of the World (Total Divas Theme Song)
- Junkie Diva by Joe Jackson from the Album Fast Forward
- Diva (Glee Cast Version) by Glee Cast from the Album Diva (Glee Cast Version)
Books about Diva:
- Diva - May 14, 2013 by Alex Flinn
- Diva (The Flappers) - Jul 9, 2013 by Jillian Larkin
- DIVA (Frank Renzi Book 2) - Aug 1, 2011 by Susan A Fleet
- The Diva Rules: Ditch the Drama, Find Your Strength, and Sparkle Your Way to the Top - Nov 3, 2015 by Michelle Visage and RuPaul
- The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss (A Domestic Diva Mystery) - Jun 2, 2015 by Krista Davis
- The Story of Diva and Flea - Oct 13, 2015 by Mo Willems and Tony DiTerlizzi
- Catie Conrad: How to Become the Most (un)Popular Girl in Middle School (Desperate Diva Diaries Series) - May 1, 2015 by Angie Spady and Channing Everidge
- Diary of a Mad Diva - Apr 21, 2015 by Joan Rivers
- King Divas - Mar 31, 2015 by De'nesha Diamond
- Gangsta Divas - Dec 24, 2012 by De'nesha Diamond
Movies about Diva:
Wiki information Diva:
- WWE Diva
Diva is a term used by WWE, an American professional wrestling promotion, to refer to its female performers. The term is applied to women who appear as wrestlers, managers or valets, backstage interviewers, or ring announcers. The slogan of the divas...
A diva is a celebrated female singer; a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and by extension in theatre, cinema and popular music. The meaning of diva is closely related to that of prima donna.
- WWE Diva Search
- TV Program
WWE Diva Search is a talent competition held by WWE. The first winner was Jaime Koeppe, but she did not receive a contract like subsequent winners of the contest. Other winners included Christy Hemme, Ashley Massaro, Layla El, and Eve Torres. In...
- Women's Magazine, Social network user, Magazine, Periodical
DIVA is a leading lesbian magazine in the United Kingdom, circulated monthly. It was launched in 1994 by Millivres Prowler Group Ltd., who also produce Gay Times. The current editor is Jane Czyzselska, who was promoted to the position in 2004. It...
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Diva were a sub-unit of the all-female Japanese pop group AKB48. Formed in 2011, the group disbanded in 2014. The name was stylized as DIVA for their final releases.
- Psychological thriller Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Ranked item, Film, Topic
Diva is a 1981 French thriller film directed by Jean-Jacques Beineix, adapted from the novel Diva by Daniel Odier. It is one of the first French films to let go of the realist mood of 1970s French cinema and return to a colourful, melodic style,...
- Organization, TV Channel, Employer, Broadcast
Diva Universal Asia is an Asian cable and satellite television channel owned and operated by Universal Networks International. It has been available on most subscription television cable and Satellite platforms in East Asia since 1 October 2003.
- Drop Dead Diva
- TV Comedy Drama, TV Program, Identity, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Topic
Drop Dead Diva is an American legal comedy-drama/fantasy television series that aired on Lifetime from July 12, 2009 to June 22, 2014. The series was created by Josh Berman and produced by Sony Pictures Television. It stars Brooke Elliott as Jane, a...
"Diva" is a song by American singer Beyoncé. The song was written and produced by Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Knowles for her third studio album, I Am... Sasha Fierce. It was released as the album's third overall single in the...
- Pop Album, Award-Nominated Work, Musical Album, Award-Winning Work
Diva is the debut solo album by the Scottish singer-songwriter Annie Lennox, released in 1992. The album entered the UK album chart at number 1 and has since sold over 1.2 million copies in the UK alone, being certified quadruple platinum. It was...