Meaning : Messenger of the Lord, Of God,
Pronunciation : do-mee-NEEK , dom in EEK,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dominique:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Dominique:
- Dominique is the usually feminine version of the masculine name Dominic, although in some places for example in France it is used as a name for both girls and boys. These names come from the Latin ‘Missus Dominicus’ which means ‘Messenger of the Lord’.
- French Meaning: The name Dominique is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Dominique is: Of the Lord. From the Latin Dominic. This French spelling is used primarily for girls.
- American Meaning: The name Dominique is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Dominique is: Of the Lord. From the Latin Dominic. This French spelling is used primarily for girls.
- French feminine and masculine form of DOMINIC
Definition funny of Dominique:
- I totally want that dominique over there
- guy 1:dude, Im dating Dominique! guy 2: No ways man! that girl is a catch! guy 1: yeah a catch im not throwing back
- Her: "Hi, im Dominique" Him: "Wow, what a beautiful name" Her: "oh thank you, Its french you know..."
- I feel sad when i haven't seen Dominique for a while, then when i finally do, the sun is shining in my heart again.
- Guy1: "What's Shorty's name?" Guy2: "Oh thats Dominique Fine ass!!" Guy1: "Should've known that was her name cause she got Class, Sass and hella Ass." Guy2: "u aint got no chance with that man trust me I tried" Guy1: "She too Hot too handle, with a name like that"
- he was lead astray by a dominique
- Rosalie: My best friend is totally like A Dominique! She is beyond amazing. Chad: She's my girl, forever and always. Dominique is my love.
Expression information Dominique:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Dominique:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Dominique:
- A Letter to Dominique - Louis XIV
- Marilyn (feat. Dominique Lejeune) [Explicit] by G-Eazy from the Album Marilyn (feat. Dominique Lejeune) - Single [Explicit]
- Marilyn (feat. Dominique Le Jeune) [Explicit] by G-Eazy from the Album Must Be Nice [Explicit]
- Dominique by The Singing Nun from the Album Dominique
- Dominique by The Singing Nun from the Album The 60's Collection Vol. 1
- Dominique by Soeur Sourire from the Album Dominique
- Dominique (Vocal Version) [From "American Horror Story"] by AHS Project from the Album American Horror Story
- Dominique by Soeur Marie from the Album Reader's Digest Music: Blowin' In The Wind: Folk & Pop Of The '60s & '70s
- Dominique by Soeur Sourire from the Album Dominique
- Dominique (Techno Mix 1994 - Radio Edit) by Soeur Sourire from the Album Soeur Sourire: Anthologie intégrale
Books about Dominique:
- Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes - Oct 28, 2014 by Dominique Ansel and Thomas Schauer
- Side Effects of Loving You 2 - Sep 11, 2015 by Dominique Thomas
- London: London Travel Guide - Your Exciting Guide to London Travel - Aug 23, 2015 by Dominique Freund
- Paris: Paris Travel Guide - Your Essential Guide to Paris Travelling - Aug 15, 2015 by Dominique Freund
- This Is Woman's Work: Calling Forth Your Inner Council of Wise, Brave, Crazy, Rebellious, Loving, Luminous Selves - Oct 1, 2015 by Dominique Christina
- Atelier Crenn: Metamorphosis of Taste - Nov 3, 2015 by Dominique Crenn and Karen Leibowitz
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam Travel Guide - The Informative Guide to Amsterdam Travel! - Aug 15, 2015 by Dominique Freund
- Side Effects of Loving You - Apr 10, 2015 by Dominique Thomas
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life in Death - Jun 23, 1998 by Jean-Dominique Bauby and Jeremy Leggatt
- O Jerusalem! - May 15, 1988 by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre
Movies about Dominique:
- Dominique (1978)2007 NR CC
- Moon  (2009) Sam Rockwell; Kevin Spacey; Dominique McElligott2009 Unrated
- Lolita (1997) Dominique Swain, Jeremy Irons, Melani Griffith, Adrian Lyne1997 R
- Locked-In Syndrome: The True Story of Jean-Dominique Bauby2009 NR
- Dominique1978 PG by Michael Anderson and Cliff Robertson
- Classic Ghost Movies2002 Unrated
- PROFILES Featuring Dominique Moceanu2012
- Charlie Rose with Dominique Strauss-Kahn; Wendy Wasserstein & Nicholas Hynter; Peter Bart2006
- Dominique 16x9 Widescreen Television2011 PG
Wiki information Dominique:
- Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres
- Painting Artist, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Name source, Person, Exhibition subject, Author, Visual Artist, Art Subject, Influence Node
Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres was a French Neoclassical painter. Although he considered himself to be a painter of history in the tradition of Nicolas Poussin and Jacques-Louis David, by the end of his life it was Ingres's portraits, both painted and...
- Dominique Wilkins
- Basketball Player, TV Actor, Sports League Award Winner, Hall of fame inductee, Award Winner, Athlete, Identity, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Measured person
Jacques Dominique Wilkins is a retired American professional basketball player who primarily played for the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association. Wilkins was a nine-time NBA All-Star, and one of the best dunkers in NBA history,...
- Dominique Monami
- Tennis Player, Person, Athlete, Topic, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Dominique Monami is a Belgian former professional female tennis player. Monami was born in Verviers. In 1995, she married her coach Bart Van Roost, with whom she has a daughter, and played under the name Dominique Van Roost until their divorce in...
- Ranked item, Composition
"Dominique" is a 1963 French language popular song, written and performed by Jeanine Deckers of Belgium, better known as Sœur Sourire or The Singing Nun. "Dominique" is about Saint Dominic, a Spanish-born priest and founder of the Dominican Order, of...
- Dominique A
- Indie rock Artist, Identity, Composer, Author, Person, Lyricist, Musician, Record Producer, Featured artist, Musical Artist
Dominique Ané, better known as "Dominique A," is a French songwriter and singer.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn
- Identity, Topic, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization leader, Person, Politician
Dominique Gaston André Strauss-Kahn, often referred to in the media, and by himself, as DSK, is a French economist, lawyer, politician, and member of the French Socialist Party. Strauss-Kahn became the managing director of the International Monetary...
- François Arago
- Physicist, Politician, Person, Author, Name source, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Influence Node, Inventor, Organization member
Dominique François Jean Arago, known simply as François Arago, was a French mathematician, physicist, astronomer, freemason, supporter of the carbonari and politician.
- Dominique Pinon
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Musician, Identity, Influence Node, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Dominique Pinon is a French actor.
- Dominique Dunne
- Actor, Deceased Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person
Dominique Ellen Dunne was an American actress. She appeared in several television films and series from 1979 to 1982, but was best known for portraying Dana Freeling, the oldest daughter, in the 1982 horror film Poltergeist. On October 30, 1982,...
- Dominique Moceanu
- TV Actor, Person, Topic, Topic, Author, Olympic athlete, Film actor, Award Nominee, Measured person, Athlete
Dominique Helena Moceanu is a retired American gymnast. She was a member of the Olympic Gold medal winning 1996 U.S. Women's Gymnastics team in Atlanta. The hallmarks of Moceanu's gymnastics, in the early stage of her elite career, were daring tricks...