Pronunciation : daw-RAW-tah (Polish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dorota:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Dorota:
- Polish, Czech and Slovak form of DOROTHEA
Definition funny of Dorota:
- Random Italian - "Ciao bella! How you are?" A Dorota - "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii there!"
Songs about Dorota:
- Anna Joanna feat. Dorota Mi?kiewicz & Marcin Wyrostek by Yugopolis from the Album Yugopolis 2
- Byla sv. Dorota by CM Stanislava Gabriela from the Album Neseme vám tú novinu
- Dorota by Kazimierz Pustelak from the Album Piosenki Powstania Warszawskiego
- Dorota by Stasek Wielanek from the Album Warsaw Folk Oldies
- Dorota by Itex Disco Polo Dance from the Album Czy zostaniesz moja zona vol. 3 / Dla Mnie Luty dla Ciebie Maj
- Dorota (Cha-cha-cha) by Fajardo y Sus Estrellas from the Album Vive la danse à deux
- ?erné o?i jd?te spát (feat. Mikolá? R??i?ka & Dorota Barová) by Ji?í Burian from the Album Bohemia
- Gdy Dorota Gra Fokstrota by Orkiestra Z Chmielnej from the Album Ach, Te Baby
- Las (feat. M.Bunio.S, Piotr Pawlak, Tomek Zi?tek, Kuba Staruszkiewicz & Dorota Mas?owska) by Olo Walicki from the Album Olo Walicki Kaszebe, Vol. 2
- Ostatni Raz (feat. Dorota Pietraszuk) by Kamil Skorupski from the Album Questions for Tonight
Books about Dorota:
- Social Dimensions of Privacy: Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information... - Jun 26, 2015 by Beate Roessler and Dorota Mokrosinska
- Dowcipy Angielsko-Polskie 2: English Polish Joke Book 2 (Language Learning Joke Books) - Mar 26, 2015 by Jeremy Taylor and Dorota Stępniak
- The Emotionally Abused and Neglected Child: Identification, Assessment and Intervention: A Practice Handbook - Apr 21, 2006 by Dorota Iwaniec
- In here, out there! Tu wchodzi, tu wychodzi!: Children's Picture Book English-Polish (Bilingual Edition/Dual Language) - Apr 9, 2014 by Philipp Winterberg and Lena Hesse
- Rights, Religious Pluralism and the Recognition of Difference: Off the Scales of Justice - Sep 15, 2015 by Dorota Anna Gozdecka
- Handbuch Sprache in Der Wirtschaft (German Edition) - Sep 15, 2015 by Markus Hundt and Dorota Biadala
- Imaginary Neighbors: Mediating Polish-Jewish Relations after the Holocaust - Jan 1, 2010 by Dr. Dorota Glowacka and Dr. Joanna Zylinska
- Leyendas polacas (Spanish Edition) - Feb 4, 2012 by Jesús Pulido Ruiz and Dorota Leniec-Lincow
- Egbert wird rot/Egbert robi się czerwony: Kinderbuch Deutsch-Polnisch (zweisprachig/bilingual) (German Edition) - Sep 13, 2015 by Philipp Winterberg and Dorota Beuker-Herud
- From a Polish Country House Kitchen: 90 Recipes for the Ultimate Comfort Food - Nov 21, 2012 by Anne Applebaum and Danielle Crittenden
Movies about Dorota:
- - I Am (Soy Huerfano) [NTSC/REGION 1 & 4 DVD. Import-Latin America] by Dorota Kedzierzawska2005
- Piggies [DVD] (2011) Filip Garbacz, Bogdan Koca, Dorota Wierzbicka-Matarelli NR
Wiki information Dorota:
- Pop Artist, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Musician, Film actor, Celebrity, Social network user, Award Winner
Dorota Rabczewska, more commonly known as Doda, is a Polish musical artist, among the most successful Polish artists in terms of number of prizes won. She is the MTV Europe Music Awards winner and the World Music Awards nominee. Doda is notable for...
- Dorota Masłowska
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Topic, Author, Film actor, Person, Award Winner
Dorota Masłowska is a Polish writer and journalist. Masłowska was born on 3 July 1983 in Wejherowo, and grew up there. She applied for the University of Gdańsk's faculty of psychology and was accepted, but left the studies for Warsaw, where she...
- Dorota Wellman
- Woman, Person
Dorota Wellman is a Polish journalist, television and radio personality and television producer. She graduated Polish studies and Art history from University of Warsaw. Wellman debuted in 1980s in Solidarity Radio and later in Radio Eska. Since 2006...
- Dorota Siudek
- Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person
Dorota Siudek is a Polish retired pair skater who is now a coach. Her partner and husband is Mariusz Siudek. They are the 1999 World bronze medalists, two-time European silver medalists and two-time European bronze medalists. They were the first...
- Dorota Segda
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Dorota Segda is a Polish stage, film and television actress. She is also an academic teacher – professor of art at the Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow. She graduated from King John III Sobieski Secondary School and the Ludwik Solski...
- Izabella Scorupco
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Musician, Ranked item, Influence Node, Musical Artist
Izabella Scorupco is a Polish-Swedish actress, singer and model. She played Bond girl Natalya Simonova in the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye.
- Dorota Chotecka
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor
Dorota Chotecka is an actress.
- Dorota Nvotová
- Alternative Artist, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Film music contributor, Topic
Dorota Nvotová is a Slovak singer, actress and journalist of newspaper .týždeň. She is a daughter of actress Anna Šišková and musician Jaroslav Filip. She currently live alternately in Slovakia and Nepal, where she leads hiking expeditions for...
- Dorota Miśkiewicz
- Jazz Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Dorota Miśkiewicz is a Polish singer, songwriter, composer, and violinist. With a background in jazz, her work extends into other musical genres, including Latin rhythms. She has released a number of solo and collaborative albums and singles, and her...
- Dorota Gardias
- Journalist, TV Personality, Person