If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Drug:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Drug:
- Contrary to popular belief, drugs are not for stupid people. Stupid people are the reason that recreational substances cause such a problem in society. If used responsibly, drugs can bring about new insights, and positive life changes, or can be used to just sit back and relax after a hard day's work. They can leave you with a better, and renewed appreciation of life. (This is usually the work of psychedelics) Keep in mind that responsible drug use is just that: responsible. Using certain drugs with high addiction potential, like cocaine, crack, heroin, and methamphetamine to name a few, is not responsible, unless you have amazing willpower. Substances like marijuana, MDMA, and LSD to name a few can all be used responsibly, and can be very fun, but if used often, they can be detrimental to your health. LSD could warp your very perspectives on life to the point where you can't even look at certain things the same way anymore. Ecstasy is a neurotoxin which can leave you with long term depression. Finally, heavy marijuana use will damage your lungs (If smoked), and can leave you very unmotivated, and lethargic. It will also cause a mild cognitive impairment that will disappear after cessation of use. In closing to this long rant, if you're intelligent, drugs won't make you stupid. If used responsibly, drugs can be a catalyst to a better, more motivated, and eventful life. As long as your drug use doesn't cross into other areas of your life (Work, school, social) you'll be alright. On the other end of the spectrum, if you're an idiot and use drugs because it's hella fun, and cool, and you use them chronically, then they will probably catalyze your downfall. Especially if you blow guys at parties for your fix. If you don't want to use drugs, that's fine, I respect that, and your friends should too. But please, all anti-drug people out there, don't bitch at people for doing them, and telling them that they are fucking up their lives. Unless they actually are. Blowing guys are parties, doing crack everyday, robbing convienience stores for drug money, and smoking pot in class are all signs that your friend is a fuck-up who needs to stop drugs. Remember, it's not the drugs people use, it's the people who use them.
- Drugs that are illegal got that way because they work.
- "Hey people who don't do drugs are the real brainwashed fucks" "yea i know, my 3rd eye is being cleaned while those fucks are drinking beer, watching football, and voting republican"
- Alcohol is perfectly legal but many other recreational drugs are not. Only because alocohol is better at sedating the masses.
- Well i just used my college funds for drug money, got a pound of purps and 150 oxys so i'll see you guys in a couple weeks.
- Drugs, drugs, drugs, some are good and some are bad, Drugs, drugs, drugs, ask your mom or ask your dad If you wanna try a drug that'll make you realize, after several hours of contemplation, what it's really all about (not to mention the immediate effects ony last 3-10 mins), try SALVIA extract. It's legal, let's keep it that way Person 1: Man, I'm all road raged the fuck out! Person 1's passenger: Dude, chill out, smoke this and relax to the max!
- I have sat around smoking weed for months at a time relaxing to the extreme and not worrying about anything. I have seen all existence as a singular point in time and space while on mushrooms. I have acted as outrageously as Rick James while on cocaine. I have had sex on Ecstasy more times than I can count. Yeah, I have trouble remembering shit sometimes. Once in a while I feel like theres something I should understand that I don't. Sometimes I regret blowing thousands of dollars that I have nothing to show for. But the fact of the matter is that everybody has these same problems, and I know plenty of people who have never done drugs who have far less to show for their time in this world than I do, who have never experienced the things I have and never will.
Songs about Drug:
- Beautiful Drug by Zac Brown Band from the Album JEKYLL + HYDE
- I Want A New Drug (Single Edit) (2006 Digital Remaster) by Huey Lewis And The News from the Album Greatest Hits: Huey Lewis And The News
- Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha from the Album Animal
- The Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails from the Album Lost Highway
- What's My Name (feat. Elizabeth Gillies) [From Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll] by The Assassins from the Album What's My Name (feat. Elizabeth Gillies) [From Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll]
- Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha from the Album Animal + Cannibal (Deluxe Edition)
- Mama (Don't Take My Drugs Away) by Bobaflex from the Album Anything That Moves
- Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll (feat. Denis Leary) [From Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll] by THE HEATHENS from the Album Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll (feat. Denis Leary) [From Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll]
- The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse from the Album The Drug In Me Is You
- Not On Drugs by Tove Lo from the Album Queen Of The Clouds [Explicit]
Books about Drug:
- Nursing 2015 Drug Handbook, 35th Anniversary Edition - May 20, 2014 by Lorraine Hallowell and Karen C. Comerford
- Drug: Nothing That Begins Will End (The Iteration 9 Series Book 1) - Jul 2, 2015 by Mike Delgado Jr and Katie Dupont
- NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam (Kaplan Test Prep) - Aug 4, 2015 by Kaplan
- No Way Out: Precarious Living in the Shadow of Poverty and Drug Dealing - Sep 19, 2015 by Waverly Duck
- Miracle Drug - Sep 15, 2015 by Richard L. Mabry M.D.
- Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior - Sep 28, 2010 by Carl Hart and Charles Ksir
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses - Jun 5, 2014 by April Hazard Vallerand PhD RN FAAN and Cynthia A. Sanoski BS PharmD FCCP BCPS
- Drug (The Kassidy Bell Series Book 1) - Nov 30, 2014 by Lynda O'Rourke
- Ruby Shoes: Surviving Prescription Drug Addiction - Sep 16, 2015 by Michele Zumwalt and Dr. Donna Perry
- Nursing2016 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook) - May 8, 2015 by Lippincott
Movies about Drug:
- How to Make Money Selling Drugs2013 CC
- Breaking the Taboo: The Truth About the War on Drugs2015 PG-13 CC
- Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll Season 12015 CC
- Love & Other Drugs2010 R CC
- Drugs, Inc. Season 3 [HD]2012 CC
- Drug Addiction - The Consequences2013 NR CC
- Drug Lord: The Legend of Shorty2014 NR CC
- Drugs, Inc. Season 72015 CC
- Drugs, Inc. Season 62014 CC
- Otc Drugs & Inhalants2007 NR CC
Wiki information Drug:
- Illegal drug trade
- Literature Subject, Professional field, Film subject
Drug dealing is the exchange of illegal drugs for payment. The illegal drug trade is a global black market dedicated to the cultivation, manufacture, distribution and sale of drugs that are subject to drug prohibition laws. Most jurisdictions...
- Food and Drug Administration
- Project participant, Website Owner, Organization, Employer in fiction, Identity, Government Agency, Employer, Data provider, Author, Medical trial health authority
The Food and Drug Administration is a federal agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, one of the United States federal executive departments. The FDA is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the...
- Substance abuse
- Symptom, Disease or medical condition, Field of study, Organization sector, Film subject, Disease cause, Risk Factor, ICD-9-CM Classification, Cause Of Death
Substance abuse, also known as drug abuse and substance use disorder, is a patterned use of a drug in which the user consumes the substance in amounts or with methods which are harmful to themselves or others, and is a form of substance-related...
- Type/domain equivalent topic, Literature Subject, Film subject, Quotation Source, Quotation Subject, Drug formulation category
A drug is, in the broadest of terms, a chemical substance that has known biological effects on humans or other animals. Foods are generally excluded from this definition, in spite of their physiological effects on animal species. In pharmacology, a...
- Substance dependence
- Literature Subject, Disease cause, Medical condition in fiction, Symptom, Field of study, Disease or medical condition, ICD-9-CM Classification, Cause Of Death, Film subject
Drug dependence - replaced the term "drug addiction" and is defined as a state, psychic and sometimes also physical, resulting from the interaction between a living organism and a drug, characterized by behavioral and other responses that always...
- Pharmaceutical drug
- Risk Factor, Condition prevention factors, Medical Treatment
A pharmaceutical drug is a drug used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent disease. Drug therapy is an important part of the medical field and relies on the science of pharmacology for continual advancement and on pharmacy for appropriate...
- Recreational drug use
Recreational drug use is the use of a drug with the primary intention to alter the state of consciousness in order to create positive emotions and feelings. The popular concept of this phenomenon puts it closer to a social behaviour that many places...
- Medical Treatment, Film subject, Radio subject, Literature Subject, TV subject, Media genre equivalent topic, Periodical Subject, Drug, Risk Factor, Abused substance
Cannabis, also known as marijuana and by numerous other names, is a preparation of the Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug or medicine. The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol; it is one of 483 known...
- Drug rehabilitation
- Organization sector, Fictional Organization Type
Drug rehabilitation is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines. The general intent is...
- Invention, Medical Treatment, Disease cause, Risk Factor
Chemotherapy is a category of cancer treatment that uses chemical substances, especially one or more anti-cancer drugs that are given as part of a standardized chemotherapy regimen. Chemotherapy may be given with a curative intent, or it may aim to...