Meaning : Rich protector, Of Irish origin meaning 'wealthy protector’. Eamon is a variant spelling of Eamonn, Amon, Aimon, Aymon, Eaman and Eamann., Rich Protector,
Origin : Irish,
Pronunciation : (AY-mon),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eamon:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Eamon:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Eamon is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Eamon is: Rich protector.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Eamon is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Eamon is: Wealthy defender.
- French Meaning: The name Eamon is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Eamon is: Prosperous protector. A FrenchOld English name Eadmund, meaning rich or happy, and protection.
- Irish Meaning: The name Eamon is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Eamon is: Guardian. The Irish form of Edmund. Famous bearer: Irish statesman Eamon Dc Valera; Eamonn Andrews, presenter of the television programme 'This Is Your Life'.
- Variant of ÉAMONN
Definition funny of Eamon:
- you that kid eamon is so cool, i mean, just look at his name, Eamon!
- Hey did you meet Eamon? Yeah, very charming and smart. Hard to tell what he really thinks though. Hmm. Thats Eamon
- yo yo yo, i'm eamon and i think i'm black.
- Eamon sings da truth.
- Wow is that the hot or cold tap ? Whaat ? This is my Eamon
- hey there fat ass eamon
Expression information Eamon:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Eamon:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Eamon:
- Fraudulent Cloth (feat. Eamon) [Explicit] by Jedi Mind Tricks from the Album The Thief and the Fallen [Explicit]
- And God Said to Cain (feat. Afro AKA All Flows Reach Out, R.A. the Rugged Man & Eamon) [Explicit] by Jedi Mind Tricks from the Album The Thief and the Fallen [Explicit]
- And God Said to Cain (feat. Afro AKA All Flows Reach Out, R.A. the Rugged Man & Eamon) [Explicit] by Jedi Mind Tricks from the Album The Thief and the Fallen (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
- Duality (feat. Eamon) [Explicit] by Eligh from the Album 80 Hrtz [Explicit]
- Seamus (Eamon Coyne's/Longford Collector) by Leahy from the Album Lakefield
- Fraudulent Cloth (feat. Eamon) [Explicit] by Jedi Mind Tricks from the Album The Thief and the Fallen (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
- Eamon An Chnuic by The Clancy Brothers from the Album The Parting Glass
- Fraudulent Cloth (feat. Eamon) [Explicit] by Jedi Mind Tricks from the Album Fraudulent Cloth - Single [Explicit]
- Dubois Highways/Eamon Dick's Birthday/October Jig by Lift Ticket from the Album New Balance
- The Emigrant's Letter, Eamon An Cnuic by Phil Coulter from the Album Sea Of Tranquility
Books about Eamon:
- Zero Hour: A Short Story - Aug 21, 2015 by Eamon Ambrose
- The Voices of Morebath: Reformation and Rebellion in an English Village - Sep 1, 2003 by Eamon Duffy
- The Stripping of the Altars: Traditional Religion in England, 1400-1580 - May 10, 2005 by Eamon Duffy
- Eamon De Valera: The Man Who Was Ireland - Mar 1996 by Tim Pat Coogan
- Saints and Sinners: A History of the Popes; Fourth Edition - Jan 13, 2015 by Eamon Duffy
- Marking the Hours: English People and Their Prayers, 1240-1570 - Feb 22, 2011 by Eamon Duffy
- Fires of Faith: Catholic England under Mary Tudor - Oct 26, 2010 by Eamon Duffy
- Saints and Sinners: A History of the Popes; Third Edition (Yale Nota Bene) - Aug 9, 2006 by Eamon Duffy
- Broker, Trader, Lawyer, Spy: The Secret World of Corporate Espionage - Feb 22, 2011 by Eamon Javers
- 1001 Motivational Messages and Quotes for Athletes and Coaches: Teaching Character Through Sport - Oct 2000 by Bruce Eamon Brown
Movies about Eamon:
- SNAPSHOT: Eamon Mac Mahon (Institutional Use)2009 NR
- SNAPSHOT: Eamon Mac Mahon2009
- Eat the Peach - ( Dvd) ( Eamon Morrissey,stephen Brennan ) --- Region ALL
- Eamon Grennan (Irish Poet Born in Dublin) [Lannan Literary Video Series] VHS VIDEO1997 by Earmon Grennan and Cal Bedient
Wiki information Eamon:
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musician, Composer, Lyricist, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Social network user, Musical Artist
Eamon Jonathan Doyle, professionally known as Eamon, is an American R&B and hip hop singer-songwriter and harmonicist. He is known for his hit single, "Fuck It". Some of the songs written by Eamon are in the style called Ho-Wop, which "blends the...
- Éamon de Valera
- Family member, Identity, Person, Politician, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author
Éamon de Valera was one of the dominant political figures in twentieth century Ireland. His political career spanned over half a century, from 1917 to 1973; he served multiple terms as head of government and head of state. He also led the...
- Adventure Video Game, Topic, Video game
Eamon, sometimes known by the longer title The Wonderful World of Eamon, is a role-playing adventure game created by Donald Brown and released for the Apple II in 1980. The game is a text adventure similar to other early titles like Adventure or Zork...
- Eamon Sullivan
- Swimmer, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, TV Actor, Athlete
Eamon Wade Sullivan is an Australian former sprint swimmer, three-time Olympic medallist, and former world record-holder in two events.
- Eamon Gilmore
- Organization leader, Politician, Person, Identity
Eamon Gilmore is an Irish Labour Party politician. In the Government of Ireland, he held the offices of Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade from March 2011 until July 2014. He was the Leader of the Labour Party from September 2007 to...
- Eamon Dunphy
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Identity, Person, Athlete, TV Personality, Measured person
Eamon Martin Dunphy is an Irish media personality, broadcaster, author, sports pundit and former professional footballer. Since retiring from the sport, he has become recognisable to Irish television audiences as a football analyst during coverage of...
- Eamon Duffy
- Historian, Person, Award Nominee, Author
Eamon Duffy, FBA, FSA is an Irish historian and academic. He is Professor of the History of Christianity at the University of Cambridge, and a Fellow and former President of Magdalene College.
- Eamon Ryan
- Identity, Person, Politician
Eamon Ryan is an Irish politician and leader of the Irish Green Party. He was a Teachta Dála for the Dublin South constituency from 2002 to 2011, and served as Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources from 2007 to 2011.
- Éamon Ó Cuív
- Identity, Person, Politician, Family member
Éamon Ó Cuív is an Irish Fianna Fáil politician. He has been a Teachta Dála for the Galway West constituency since 1992 and was previously a member of Seanad Éireann. He has had several ministerial portfolios in this time, including Minister of State...
- Eamon Kelly
- Actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Theater Actor, Person, Film actor, Author, Award Nominee
Eamon Kelly was an Irish actor and author.