Meaning : Short form of names beginning with Ed., Eddy is a short form of various names including Edward, Edwin, Edmund and Eddison. Would generally be the short form of Edward which is of English origin meaning 'wealth' or 'guardian of riches'., Short Form Of Names Beginning With Ed.,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (ED-ee), ED-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eddy:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Eddy:
- French Meaning: The name Eddy is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Eddy is: Prosperous protector. A FrenchOld English name Eadmund, meaning rich or happy, and protection.
- American Meaning: The name Eddy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Eddy is: Prosperous protector. A FrenchOld English name Eadmund, meaning rich or happy, and protection.
- English Meaning: The name Eddy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Eddy is: Rich in friendship, or wealthy friend. From the Old English name Eadwine, meaning rich or happy, and friend. Also a diminutive of Edward: Wealthy guardian. From the Old English name Eadweard, meaning rich or happy, and guardian.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Eddy is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Eddy is: Unresting.
- Diminutive of EDWARD, EDMUND, and other names beginning with Ed.
Definition funny of Eddy:
- i am going to play with that molsestor eddy
- the perfect taunt when someone displays their lack of grace or intelect: "Nice one, Eddy. Way to show 'em how it's done. Pull any more shit like that and i'm buying you a helmet with 'retard x-ing' on the front."
- that kid just drooled all over me! Yeah, he's an eddy.
- Look at that eddy there in the back of the bus.
- That guy pulled an eddy on me yesterday. i punched him in the face..
- Eddy who? EDDY HU! Bruce Lee homie g
- I did an Eddy on the Road from Aberdeen to St Andrews
Expression information Eddy:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Eddy:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Eddy:
- Joe Know's How to Live (Originally Performed By Eddy Raven) (Karaoke Version) by Midifine Systems from the Album Best for Musicians No. 937 (Karaoke Version)
- Perdóname (Album Version) [feat. Eddy Lover] by La Factoria from the Album Machetezos
- Perdóname (Album Version) [feat. Eddy Lover] by La Factoria from the Album Nuevas Metas
- The Nearness Of You dedicated to Eddy Moore by Pharoah Sanders from the Album Welcome To Love
- Electric Avenue [originally Performed By Eddy Grant] (Source Code Mix) by Don Sharicon from the Album Ina Dancing Mood (Best of Reggae & Dancehall Hits (Remix Edition))
- We Fall (feat. McKenzie Eddy) by Emmanuel Jal from the Album The Good Lie (Music From The Motion Picture)
- You Got Me (feat. Eddy Dyno) by Drew Deezy from the Album Poly Tape 2 [Explicit]
- When Your House Is Not A Home (feat. Dan Dugmore & Duane Eddy) by Little Jimmy Dickens from the Album The Big E: A Salute to Steel Guitarist Buddy Emmons
- Lopangwe (feat. Eddy Kenzo) by Serge Beynaud from the Album Lopangwe (feat. Eddy Kenzo)
- Se Acabo el Amor (Remix) [feat. Eddy Lover] by J Alvarez from the Album Se Acabo el Amor (Remix) [feat. Eddy Lover] - Single
Books about Eddy:
- By the Fates, Freed - Dec 16, 2013 by Patricia D. Eddy
- BIFF: Quick Responses to High-Conflict People, Their Personal Attacks, Hostile Email and Social Media Meltdowns - Sep 16, 2014 by Bill Eddy
- Cade (Elemental Shifter) - Nov 26, 2014 by Patricia D. Eddy
- Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Jul 1, 2011 by Bill Eddy and Randi Kreger
- By the Fates Origins: Rhona - Apr 16, 2014 by Patricia D. Eddy
- Eddy Merckx: The Cannibal - Jul 19, 2012 by Daniel Friebe
- Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Resource Recovery - Sep 3, 2013 by Inc. Metcalf & Eddy and George Tchobanoglous
- My Friend Bear (Eddy & the Bear) - Mar 1, 2001 by Jez Alborough
- A Shift in the Air (Elemental Shifter Book 2) - Jun 22, 2015 by Patricia D. Eddy and Ravven
- Divine Foreknowledge: Four Views - Nov 19, 2001 by James K. Beilby and Paul R. Eddy
Movies about Eddy:
- Ed, Edd n Eddy Season 32001 CC
- The Eddy Duchin Story1956 NR CC
- Ed, Edd 'N Eddy: Season 12006 NR
- The Eddy Duchin Story1956 NR
- Jeanette MacDonald & Nelson Eddy Collection Volume 21938
- Jeanette MacDonald & Nelson Eddy Collection Volume 11936
- Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Vol. 2 - Fools Par-Ed-Ise2006 NR
- Eddy Guerrero Shoot Interview2012 NR
- Anchor Eddy's2006 NR
- Cartoon Network Christmas 32001 NR
Wiki information Eddy:
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Animated TV Program, Netflix Title, Identity, TV Program, Topic, Award-Nominated Work
Ed, Edd n Eddy is a Canadian-American animated comedy television series created by Danny Antonucci for Cartoon Network, and the sixth of the network's Cartoon Cartoons. The series revolves around three preteen boys: Ed, Edd "Double D", and Eddy,...
- Eddy current
Eddy currents are circular electric currents induced within conductors by a changing magnetic field in the conductor, due to Faraday's law of induction. Eddy currents flow in closed loops within conductors, in planes perpendicular to the magnetic...
In fluid dynamics, an eddy is the swirling of a fluid and the reverse current created when the fluid flows past an obstacle. The moving fluid creates a space devoid of downstream-flowing fluid on the downstream side of the object. Fluid behind the...
- Duane Eddy
- Instrumental rock Artist, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Guitarist, Hall of fame inductee, Film actor, Person, TV Personality, Musical Artist
Duane Eddy is an American guitarist. In the late 1950s and early 1960s he had a string of hit records produced by Lee Hazlewood which were noted for their characteristically "twangy" sound, including "Rebel Rouser", "Peter Gunn", and "Because They're...
- Eddy Mitchell
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Award Winner, Person, Musician, Lyricist, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Featured artist
Claude Moine, better known by his stage name Eddy Mitchell, is a French singer and actor. He began his career in the late 1950s, with the group Les Chaussettes Noires, taking his name from the American expatriate tough-guy actor Eddie Constantine....
- Eddy Merckx
- Professional Road Racing Cyclist, Topic, Olympic athlete, Cyclist, Competitor, Measured person, Film actor, Noble person, Athlete, Person
Edouard Louis Joseph, Baron Merckx, better known as Eddy Merckx, is a Belgian former professional road and track bicycle racer. He was born in Meensel-Kiezegem, Brabant, Belgium to a couple who ran a grocery store. He grew up playing several sports,...
- Eddy current brake
An eddy current brake, like a conventional friction brake, is a device used to slow or stop a moving object by dissipating its kinetic energy as heat. However, unlike electro-mechanical brakes, in which the drag force used to stop the moving object...
- Eddy County
- US County, Administrative Division, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Dated location
Eddy County is a county located in the U.S. state of New Mexico. As of the 2010 census, the population was 53,829. Its county seat and largest city is Carlsbad. The county was created in 1891 and later organized in 1891. It is north of the Texas...
- Eddy Grant
- Pop Artist, Musician, Organization founder, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Identity, Topic, Lyricist, Person
Edmond Montague "Eddy" Grant is a Guyanese British musician. The AllMusic journalist Jo-Ann Greene noted: "Eddy Grant stands among an elite group of artists as one who has not just merely moved successfully across the musical spectrum, but has...
- Eddy Arnold
- Country Artist, Organization member, TV Personality, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, Topic, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Featured artist, Social network user
Richard Edward "Eddy" Arnold was an American country music singer who performed for six decades. He was a so-called Nashville sound innovator of the late 1950s, and scored 147 songs on the Billboard country music charts, second only to George Jones....