Meaning : A Spanish variant of Edward, this being of Old English origin and a compound name composed of the elements ēad (prosperity, wealth) and weard (guardian, protector), hence meaning 'wealthy or fortunate guardian', Wealthy Guardian,
Pronunciation : e-DHWAHR-do (Spanish) , (eh-DWAHR-doh),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eduardo:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Eduardo:
- Portuguese Meaning: The name Eduardo is a Portuguese baby name. In Portuguese the meaning of the name Eduardo is: Prosperous guardian.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Eduardo is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Eduardo is: Prosperous guardian.
- American Meaning: The name Eduardo is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Eduardo is: Prosperous guardian.
- Italian Meaning: The name Eduardo is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Eduardo is: rich guardian'.
- English Meaning: The name Eduardo is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Eduardo is: Wealthy guardian. From the Old English name Eadweard, meaning rich or happy, and guardian. Famous bearer: King Edward the Elder, son of Alfred the Great; Edward VIII, who abdicated in 1936 to be with the divorced woman he loved.
- Spanish and Portuguese form of EDWARD
Definition funny of Eduardo:
- I wish my boyfriend was an Eduardo like yours
- Girl 1: who do you like? Girl 2: Eduardo! *Girl 1 turns to Eduardo* Girl 1: I can see why! He's so sexy, sweet, and smart :]
- Dude 1: Hey dude im not even gay or anything but I saw a guy at school today and I jizzed in my pants on the spot, it was so embarassing. Dude 2: Oh that must've been Eduardo, thats normal, its happened to me like 3 times this week so far.
- Eduardo is a great guy, and what ever girl he chooses should really appreciate him.
- Eduardo-Asshole, nice, Fag, Homo, Sex addict
- Boy 1: What's the name of your mate who is a total Benny who frequently walks backwards to Chinatown, talks in a rubbish Geordie accent, spills his food all over the table and also likes Danish blokes. Boy 2: That's Eduardo. He used to be in the Polish Air Force.
- "hey !" "HEY IM EDUARDO." "eduardo...?" "SHUT UP IM SUE."
Expression information Eduardo:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Eduardo:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Eduardo:
- La sognatrice di ostenda (feat. Roberto Taufic, Gabriele Mirabassi, Giancarlo Maurino, Eduardo Taufic, Roberto... by Lillo Quaratino from the Album Parole inutili (feat. Roberto Taufic, Gabriele Mirabassi, Giancarlo Maurino, Eduardo Taufic, Roberto Red Rossi)
- Los Hijos De Don Eduardo by Los Originales De San Juan from the Album La Motosierra
- Eduardo E Monica by Legião Urbana from the Album Dois
- Eduardo Sanchez De Fuentes: Corazon by Bobby Jimenz and Bibiana Borroto from the Album Alma Cubana: A Collection Of Popular Songs
- Slowly (Tributo a Luis Eduardo Aute) by Duncan Dhu from the Album Ineditos y rarezas
- Tu, Mi Desengaño (feat. Martin Rojas Y Eduardo Ramos) by Pablo Milanés from the Album Boleros de Oro, Vol. 3
- Tu, Mi Rosa Azul (feat. Martin Rojas Y Eduardo Ramos) by Pablo Milanés from the Album Boleros de Oro, Vol. 4
- Eduardo E Monica by Legião Urbana from the Album Mais Do Mesmo
- Eduardo Falu: La Cuartelera by David Russell from the Album Aire Latino (Latin Music For Guitar)
- Santa Claus Y Los Magos De Oriente (feat. Ricardo Villanueva & Eduardo Villanueva) by Quique Domenech from the Album Homenaje a Luis Miranda "El Pico De Oro"
Books about Eduardo:
- Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent - Jan 1, 1997 by Eduardo Galeano
- Donde esta Eduardo? (Spanish Edition) - Oct 1, 2002 by Lisa Ray Turner and Blaine Ray
- Century of the Wind: Memory of Fire, Volume 3 - Aug 24, 2010 by Eduardo Galeano
- Como escribir y diseñar una carta de ventas desde cero: El método profesional para vender en internet, a prueba... - Sep 2, 2015 by Eduardo Aranda
- Slow Lightning (Yale Series of Younger Poets) - Apr 3, 2012 by Eduardo C. Corral
- Mirrors: Stories of Almost Everyone - Sep 28, 2010 by Eduardo Galeano
- Children of the Days: A Calendar of Human History - Mar 3, 2015 by Eduardo Galeano
- Soccer in Sun and Shadow - Aug 6, 2013 by Eduardo Galeano
- Las venas abiertas de America Latina (Spanish Edition) - May 1, 2009 by Eduardo H. Galeano
- Eduardo: El primer día de colegio (Edward: First Day at School) (Edward-the-Unready) (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1996 by Rosemary Wells
Movies about Eduardo:
- Culinary Travels Mexico-Don Eduardo Tequila-Guadalajara Markets, Dreams-Puerto Vallarta2006 NR CC
- Becoming Eduardo2007 NR CC
- Eduardo Falu (English Subtitled)2013 NR
- Mysterious Doctor Satan-DVD-Starring Eduardo Cianelli-15 Chapter Serial
- TURTLE & OCTOPUS GUARD STARRING EDUARDO TELLES, 7 VOLUMES ON 5 DVD'S2006
- Becoming Eduardo2008 Unrated
- El Mal Ajeno [NTSC/Region 1&4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Eduardo Noriega2010
- O Fim & O Principio (Eduardo Coutinho) - O Fim & O Principio2005 Unrated
- - NOVO [NTSC/REGION 4 DVD. Import-Latin America] Eduardo Noriega2002
- Pedro Navaja (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2007) Andres Garcia; Sasha Montenegro; Eduardo Gazc1984
Wiki information Eduardo:
- Eduardo da Silva
- Soccer, Person, Football player, Measured person, Identity, Athlete
Eduardo Alves da Silva, commonly known as Eduardo, sometimes nicknamed Dudu, is a Brazilian-born Croatian footballer who plays for Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk. Capable of playing any forward position, he started as a striker, but is deployed...
- Eduardo Vargas
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Eduardo Jesús Vargas Rojas is a Chilean footballer who plays as a forward or winger for German Bundesliga club 1899 Hoffenheim and the Chilean national team. A full international since 2010, Vargas has earned over 45 caps for Chile, scoring 22 goals....
- Eduardo Galeano
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Identity, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner
Eduardo Galeano is a journalist, writer and novelist.
- Eduardo Saverin
- Entrepreneur, Organization founder, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Eduardo Luiz Saverin is a Brazilian internet entrepreneur, economist and angel investor. Saverin is one of the co-founders of Facebook. As of 2015, he owns 53 million Facebook shares and has a net worth of $4.9 billion, according to Forbes. He has...
- Eduardo Noriega
- Actor, Award Nominee, Identity, Film actor, Person
Eduardo Noriega Gómez is a Spanish film actor. He is perhaps best known for his roles in two of Alejandro Amenábar's films: the multiple Goya Award-winning Tesis and Open Your Eyes. He also starred in The Wolf. In the United States, Noriega is...
- Eduardo Gomes International Airport
- Airport, Location
Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes–Manaus International Airport is the main airport serving Manaus, Brazil. It is named after the Brazilian politician and military figure Air Marshall Eduardo Gomes. It is operated by Infraero.
- Eduardo Paolozzi
- Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Visual Artist, Person, Honorary Degree Recipient, Topic, Film actor, Influence Node
Sir Eduardo Luigi Paolozzi CBE RA was a Scottish sculptor and artist.
- Eduardo Carvalho
- Soccer, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho, known simply as Eduardo, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for Croatian club GNK Dinamo Zagreb and the Portugal national team, as a goalkeeper.
- Eduardo Yáñez
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Topic, Person
Eduardo Yáñez is a Mexican television and film actor.
- Eduardo Palomo
- Actor, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Topic, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Influence Node, Film actor
Eduardo Estrada Palomo was a Mexican actor. Palomo became famous across Mexico and Latin America after his 1993 characterization of Juan del Diablo in Corazón salvaje.