Meaning : A Welsh variant of the name Eva which is of Hebrew origin meaning 'alive' or derived from the French for 'Juniper tree'., Alive,
Pronunciation : EE fah, (EE-fah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Efa:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Efa:
- Efa is a variant of the feminine name Eva, and is usually found in Wales. Eva is a feminine name of Hebrew origin, and it is said to mean ‘Alive’. In Christianity, Eve was the name of the first woman in creation. It is very similar in pronunciation to the Irish name Aoife, and Efa could also have come about separately as a phonetic variation of the name.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Efa is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Efa is: meaning life.
- Welsh form of EVA
Definition funny of Efa:
- Person 1: The moon is made of cheese. I am cool. Person 2: QUOTE (Person 1): "The moon is made of various elements. I am a douche." EFA.
- She could be the president of E.F.A.
- 1 Lad: Efas dude... Mate: Cool dude 2 Lad: Safe man, im off... Mate: Efas ;)
Expression information Efa:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Efa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Efa:
- Aju (feat. Olamide & Efa) by Phyno from the Album No Guts No Glory
- Suffer (Efa128 Mix) by The Echoing Green from the Album Suffer (Digital Ep)
- EFA by Tomi Salesvuo East Funk Attack from the Album EFA
- EFA (Jason Seizures Remix) by Tomi Salesvuo East Funk Attack from the Album EFA (Jason Seizures Remix)
- EFA ELA by Bismak from the Album Ny Finoanao
- Efa Ela by Mahaleo from the Album Live A L'Olympia
- Efa ela (Live) by Mahaleo from the Album Live à l'Olympia (Edition integrale)
- Efa Jams On Break Even by Electro Funk Assembly from the Album Sometimes It Seems
- EFA Jams On Breakeven by Dawn Weber & Electro Funk Assembly from the Album Sometimes It Seems
- Efa lasa by Faniry from the Album Masoandro Iny - Au soleil
Books about Efa:
- Education for All Global Monitoring Report 2010: Reaching the marginalized (EFA Global Monitoring Report) - Apr 12, 2010 by (UNESCO), United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Efa and the Mosquito - Mar 21, 2010 by Alscess Lewis Brown and Cynthia Hatfield
- Ego Function Assessment: A Manual (Efa : a Manual/Final Report) - May 1989 by Leopold Bellak
- Youth and Skills: Putting Education to Work (EFA Global Monitoring Report) - Oct 18, 2012 by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Modelling fashionable jewelry with FIMO (EFA hobby) - 1987 by Evelyn Gessert-Tschakert
- 44 Fun Things to Teach Your Dog - Aug 19, 2014 by Sylvia Hermann-Efa and Akosua Efa
- Money, output, and prices: evidence from a new monetary aggregate. Working paper No. 3326-91 EFA - Aug 12, 2015 by Julio J. Rotemberg and John C. Driscoll
- The interaction between time-nonseparable preferences and time aggregaton. Working paper No. 3376-92-EFA - Aug 13, 2015 by John Heaton
- The effects of incomplete insurance markets and trading costs in a consumption-based asset pricing model; January... - Aug 11, 2015 by Deborah Lucas and John Heaton
- Cyclical markups : theories and evidence, WP # 3216-90-EFA, November, 1990 - Aug 11, 2015 by Julio Rotemberg and Michael Woodford
Movies about Efa:
- Ef-a Tale of Memories.32008
- Ef-A Tale of Memories 42008
- Ef-A Tale Of Memories. - DVD Set 1 (3DVDS) [Japan DVD] GNBA-5151 Unrated
- Ef-a Tale of Memories Page 22008
- Ef-a Tale of Memories Page 12007
- Ef-a Tale of Memories.62008
- Ef-a Tale of Memories.-Recollection2008
- Ef-A Tale of Memories Prologue2007 Unrated
Wiki information Efa:
- The Greens–European Free Alliance
- Organization, Employer
The Greens/European Free Alliance is the political group in the European Parliament containing green and regionalist political parties. The group was formed following the 1999 European elections for the 5th European Parliament. The Greens/EFA group...
- Egyptian Football Association
- Sports Association, Organization
The Egyptian Football Association EFA, is the governing body of football in Egypt. The leading Egyptian clubs are as follows, with the total number of national competitions following the name of the club. El Ahly 72 Zamalek 32 Tersana 7 El Ittihad...
The EFA or Engin de Franchissement de l'Avant is a field-deployable river crossing apparatus, used by combat engineers in the French Army. It may either be used as a bridge, or as a ferry. The crew consists of four people: 1 head gear 1 driver 1...
- Chemical Element, Drug, Medical Treatment, Drug ingredient, Chemical Compound
Efavirenz is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor discovered at Merck Research Laboratories. It is used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy for the treatment of a human immunodeficiency virus type 1. For HIV infection that has...
- Administrative Division, Location, Geographical Feature, Island, Dated location, Statistical region
Efate is an island in the Pacific Ocean which is part of the Shefa Province in The Republic of Vanuatu. It is also known as Île Vate. It is the most populous island in Vanuatu. Efate's land area of 899.5 square kilometres makes it Vanuatu's third...
- Business Operation, Organization
eFax is an Internet fax service of j2 Global for sending and receiving of fax documents in digital format rather than a traditional paper fax machine. Subscribers may obtain features such as digital signatures, mobile applications, and large file...
- Business Operation, Defunct Organization, Record label, Organization
- Drug, Chemical Element, Medical Treatment, Risk Factor
Efalizumab is a formerly available medication designed to treat autoimmune diseases, originally marketed to treat psoriasis. As implied by the suffix -zumab, it is a recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody administered once weekly by subcutaneous...
- Sports Team, Organization
The Efapel is a Portuguese professional cycling team based in Vila Nova de Gaia. It is one of the European teams in UCI Continental Tour.
- Organization founder, Business Operation, Employer, Shareholder, Organization
The EFACEC Group is the largest Portuguese corporation in the field of electromechanics and electronics, with a strong presence in different international markets. It is headquartered in Matosinhos, Greater Porto area, Portugal. EFACEC is jointly...