Meaning : Older brother, Efe is an uncommon Turkish boy's name which means 'older brother'. It is also a shortened variant of the Nigerian boy's name Efetobore meaning 'wealth has now been achieved' and a pet form of the Greek name Euphemia, meaning 'to speak well'.,
Pronunciation : (Eh-FEE), Eh fee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Efe:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Efe:
- Efe is an uncommon Turkish boy's name which means 'older brother'. It is also a shortened variant of the Nigerian boy's name, Efetobore.
Definition funny of Efe:
- "We had to get through the eves before we could enter the forest"
- Id grease his exhaust.....efe
Songs about Efe:
- Kuduro Booty Shake (feat. Jota Efe) by Diego Coronas from the Album Kuduro Booty Shake (feat. Jota Efe)
- Èfé (A María Teresa Vera) by David Virelles from the Album Mbókò
- Fefe Naa Efe by Fela Kuti from the Album Gentleman
- La Bamba 2k13 (feat. Jota Efe) by R'AN from the Album La Bamba 2k13 (feat. Jota Efe)
- Kuduro Booty Shake (feat. Jota Efe) by Diego Coronas from the Album Kuduro Booty Shake (All Remixx) [feat. Jota Efe] (All Remixx)
- Onwetarani Nye Ibe Efe by Oriental Brothers International Band from the Album Super Hits
- Ab - I Nar (Feat. EFE & Mercan Dede) by Serkan Alkan from the Album Double Moon Remixed
- Eme Efe by Dean Schmidt from the Album I Know Nothing
- ?akir Efe by Mustafa Oruç from the Album Makbule
- ?akir Efe by Mustafa Oruç from the Album Yöremizden Seçtiklerimiz
Books about Efe:
- Real Analysis with Economic Applications - Jan 22, 2007 by Efe A. Ok
- Climate Change Impacts on High-Altitude Ecosystems - May 5, 2015 by Öztürk, Münir and Khalid Rehman Hakeem
- Efe Pygmies : Archers of the African Rain Forest - Dec 15, 2000 by Dr. William F. Wheeler
- Guide de conversation (phrasebook) en langue fe'efe'e (nufi) - part I: Trilingual Phrasebook : French-English-Nufi... - Aug 1, 2015 by Shck Rodrigue Tchamna
- Ece ve Efe ile TurkCe (Abby and Zak) - Apr 1, 2007 by Fatih Erdogan and Laura Hambleton
- Recent Advances in Sliding Modes: From Control to Intelligent Mechatronics (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control) - Apr 14, 2015 by Xinghuo Yu and Önder Efe, Mehmet
- Controlling the Message: A Strategic Approach to Nation Branding - Aug 6, 2010 by Efe Sevin
- Every Parent Can Teach Their Toddler: Learning through Play Every Day - Sep 1, 2014 by Kara Carrero and Erin Buhr
- Challenging Neoliberalism at Turkey's Gezi Park: From Private Discontent to Collective Class Action (Social Movements... - Jan 8, 2015 by Efe Can Gürcan and Efe Peker
- Proposition 23 (Future Fiction Book 8) - Dec 9, 2014 by Efe Tobunko and Mattia De Iulis
Movies about Efe:
- Ephesus / Efes
Wiki information Efe:
- Business Operation, Organization, Publication, Award Nominee
Agencia EFE, S.A. is a Spanish international news agency created in 1939 by Spain's former minister of the press and propaganda Ramón Serrano Súñer and Manuel Aznar Zubigaray. Nowadays, EFE is the major multimedia news agency in Spanish and the...
- Efé people
The Efé are a group of part-time hunter-gatherer people living in the Ituri Rainforest of the Democratic Republic of Congo. In the depths of the forest they do not wear much clothing, using only leaf huts as shelter for their bodies in the intense...
The Efe were the leaders of Turkish irregular soldiers and guerillas from the Aegean Region of Anatolia, called the Zeybeks and Kızan. There are many theories about the origins of the word Efe. The organization of the Efe and Zeybeks were first seen...
- Efe Ambrose
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete
Efetobore "Efe" Ambrose Emuobo is a Nigerian footballer who plays as a centre back or a right back for Scottish Premiership club Celtic. He also plays in the Nigeria national football team. Ambrose has represented Nigeria at the FIFA Under-20 World...
- Efe Sodje
- Soccer Defender, Identity, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Efetobore Peter "Efe" Sodje is a professional footballer who plays as a central defender for Conference National side Macclesfield Town where he is also the club's assistant manager. Sodje has notably represented Nigeria in the 2000 African Cup of...
- Efe Aydan
- Athlete, Basketball Player, Measured person, Person
Efe Aydan is a Turkish former professional basketball player. He is widely regarded as the best Turkish basketball player ever with 224 caps for the national team, he was the captain in 89 games and scored 2195 points. He won the TBL 6 times, the...
- Anadolu Efes S.K.
- Sports Team, Basketball Team, Organization, Sponsored Recipient
Anadolu Efes Spor Kulübü, formerly Efes Pilsen, is a Turkish professional basketball team based in Istanbul, Turkey. As of 2013, it is the most successful club in the history of the Turkish Basketball League, having won the league's championship 13...
- Trofeo EFE
- Sports League Award Type, Award, Award category
Trofeo EFE is an annual football award given by the EFE news agency since the 1991–92 season to Ibero-American players playing in the Spanish La Liga who have obtained the greater amount of points, in agreement with the opinion of the editors of the...
- Charly Efe
- Singer, Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Featured artist
- Yörük Ali Efe
- Person, Military Commander, Deceased Person
Yörük Ali Efe was a Turkish warlord in the Ottoman Empire, and an officer in the Turkish Army during the Turkish War of Independence. He was an important leader in Kuva-yi Milliye of the Aegean Region. After the declaration of republic he resigned...