Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : AY-no ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eino:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Eino:
- Meaning unknown, possibly a Finnish form of a Scandinavian name.
Songs about Eino:
- Dah Eino Menny by Amina from the Album Amina, Essam Kareeka and Saad Alsagher
- TNR (feat. Jaakko Eino Kalevi) (Superpitcher Chapter B Remix) by Kasper Bjørke from the Album TNR
- Be Mine (Jaakko Eino Kalevi Remix) by Alice Boman from the Album Be Mine (Jaakko Eino Kalevi Remix)
- Eino Leino by Rendez-Vous from the Album Eino Leino -single
- Eino Leino by Rendez-Vous from the Album Parin lantin leinot
- Eino Leinon juomalaulu by Polyteknikkojen Kuoro from the Album Kallista lasia
- Eino On Jumala by Eino Antiwäkki from the Album Rotsit Auki
- Eino Ánte by Anders P. Bongo from the Album Nássa
- HaBen Adam Eino Ela (The Man is nothing but) by Meir Ariel from the Album Rishumey Pecham (Charcoal drawings)
- Hamavet Eino Mechusar Avoda (feat. ??? ??????) by Punch from the Album Chor Bashamaim Hakhulim - Hahofa'a
Books about Eino:
- Human Knowledge: A Classic Statement of Logical Empiricism (Full Circle Series) - May 13, 2014 by Eino Kaila and George A. Reisch
- The Kalevala: Epic of the Finnish People - Sep 8, 1989 by Eino Friberg and Elias Lönnrot
- A History of Finland, Revised Edition - Mar 1989 by Eino Jutikkala and Kauko Pirinen
- Fighter over Finland: The Memoirs of a Fighter Pilot (Wings of War) - Jun 1992 by Eino Luukkanen and Mauno A. Salo
- The Kalevala: Epic of the Finnish People - 2013 by George C Schoolfield and Bjorn Landstrom
- A History of Finland - 2003 by Eino Jutikkala and Kauko Pirinen
- Da Adventures of Eino and Toiva in Da Wild U.P. ; Holy-Wah Cartoons - 2004 by Bill Larson
- Double fighter knight - 1996 by Eino Ilmari Juutilainen
- Eino: Webster's Timeline History, 1878 - 2007 - Jun 3, 2008 by Philip M. Parker
- The Haunted Castle: A Study of the Elements of English Romanticism - Sep 10, 2010 by Eino Railo
Wiki information Eino:
- Eino Leino
- Musician, Musical Artist, Composer, , Author, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Person, Topic
Eino Leino was a Finnish poet and journalist and is considered one of the pioneers of Finnish poetry. His poems combine modern and Finnish folk elements. The style of much of his work is like the Kalevala and folk songs. Nature, love, and despair are...
- Eino Leino
- Deceased Person, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Eino Leino was a Finnish freestyle wrestler and Olympic champion. He won a gold medal at the 1920 Summer Olympics in Antwerp, and a silver medal at the 1924 Summer Olympics in Paris. He received Olympic bronze medals in 1928 and 1932.
- Eino Tamberg
- Film music contributor, Topic, Composer, Person, Deceased Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Eino Tamberg was an Estonian composer. Tamberg was born in Tallinn. He studied music composition with Eugen Kapp at the Tallinn Conservatory, graduating in 1953. In Estonia he first became known with his song cycle Viis romanssi Sándor Petöfi luulele...
- Eino Grön
- Tango Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Topic, Musical Artist, Person
Eino Grön, born 31 January 1939, is a Finnish American singer known for his performance of a wide range of popular music styles, including Tango, jazz, and spiritual music. Grön was born at the island of Reposaari in Pori but has lived the last 30...
- Eino Rahja
- Deceased Person, Person
Eino Abramovich Rahja was a Finnish-Russian politician who joined the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party in 1903, becoming aligned with the party's Bolshevik faction. Rahja organized Lenin's temporary escape to Finland in the summer of 1917....
- Eino Kaila
- Philosopher, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Eino Sakari Kaila was a Finnish philosopher, critic and teacher. He worked in numerous fields including psychology, physics and theater, and attempted to find unifying principles behind various branches of human and natural sciences.
- Eino Hanski
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
Eino Hanski was a Swedish-Finnish-Russian-Karelian author, dramatist and sculptor. Born in Leningrad in the Soviet Union, Eino Hanski's father was Finnish and his mother Karelian; Russian became his main language growing up, but most of his books...
- Eino Heino
- Scriptwriter, Person, Topic, Film cinematographer, Deceased Person
Eino Ilmari Heino was a Finnish cinematographer. During his career, he received three Jussi Awards, two for feature films Linnaisten vihreä kamari and Loviisa – Niskavuoren nuori emäntä and one for a short film Jokapäiväistä leipäämme. Heino was...
- Eino Jutikkala
- Person, Deceased Person, Author
Eino Kaarlo Ilmari Jutikkala, until 1931 Eino Rinne, was a Finnish historian, and professor of history at the University of Helsinki from 1950 to 1974. He had an exceptionally long and prolific career, and is considered one of the most important...
- Eicca Toppinen
- Cello rock Artist, Musical Artist, Songwriter, , Lyricist, Composer, Topic, Person, Musician, Film music contributor
Eino Matti "Eicca" Toppinen is a Finnish cellist, songwriter, producer, arranger, and drummer. In 1993 he formed the quartet Apocalyptica.