Origin : Georgian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ekaterine:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ekaterine:
- Georgian form of KATHERINE
Songs about Ekaterine:
- Kondak akafista sv. vmc. Ekaterine by Minskij Svjato-Elisavetskij pravoslavnyj hor from the Album Krepost moja i penie moe Gospod
- Svjatoj velikomuchenice Ekaterine by V. Malyshev from the Album Hristos Voskrese!
Books about Ekaterine:
- The Divided Child - Mar 18, 2013 by Ekaterine Nikas
- The Life of the Theotokos in Coloring Icons [English, Greek] - 2012 by Egle-Ekaterine Potamitis
- Reputation (Love's Legacy Book 2) - Dec 7, 2014 by Ekaterine Nikas
- Legacy (Love's Legacy) - Oct 18, 2013 by Ekaterine Nikas and Donald Terlinden
- Ariagne - Mar 29, 2015 by Ekaterine Xia
- Phoenix Chosen (Heirs of Huaxia) (Volume 1) - Oct 16, 2014 by Ekaterine Xia
- Saint Christopher - Dec 1, 2008 by Dionysios & Egle-Ekaterine Potamitis and Carolina-Seraphima Makropoulos
- Saints of Ireland (Orthodox Western Saints) - 2011 by Egle-Ekaterine Potamitis
- Orthodox Activities #6 - Christmas (Orthodox Coloring Books) - 2011 by Egle-Ekaterine Potamitis
- Orthodox Activities #2 (Orthodox Coloring Books) - 2010 by Egle-Ekaterine Potamitis
Wiki information Ekaterine:
- Ekaterine Dadiani, Princess of Mingrelia
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Princess Ekateriné Dadiani was a prominent 19th-century Georgian aristocrat and the last ruling princess of the Western Georgian Principality of Mingrelia in southeast Europe. She played an important role in resisting Ottoman influence in her...
- Ekaterine Gorgodze
- Measured person, Person, Tennis Player, Athlete
Ekaterine Gorgodze is a Georgian tennis player. Gorgodze has won four singles and 16 doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 6 October 2014, she reached her best singles ranking of world number 307. On 8 June 2015, she peaked at world number...
- Ekaterine Gabashvili
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
Ekaterine Gabashvili née Tarkhnishvili was a Georgian female writer and public figure. She was born into an aristocratic family in Gori, Georgia, then part of Imperial Russia. She authored several sentimental novels and stories about the sorrows of...
- Ekaterine Khvedelidze
- Woman, Person
Ekaterine Khvedelidze is the spouse of Bidzina Ivanishvili.
- Eka Zguladze
Ekaterine "Eka" Zguladze is a Georgian and Ukrainian government official, currently serving as First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the position she assumed on 17 December 2014. She had served as Georgia's First Deputy Minister of...
- Ekaterine Verulashvili
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person
Ekaterine Verulashvili was an actor.
- Katia Zygouli
- Model, Topic, Measured person, Person, Film actor
Ekaterine Zygouli, born July 4, 1978, is a Greek fashion model and occasional actress.
- Ketevan Geladze
- Dressmaker, Person, Deceased Person
Ekaterine "Keke" Geladze was the mother of Joseph Stalin. She was born to a family of Georgian Orthodox Christian serfs in Gambareuli, Imperial Russia, in 1858. Her father, Glakh Geladze, was a potter belonging to Prince Amilakhvari. He died young...
- Ekaterine Chitashvili
Ekaterina Chitashvili - Producer of musical actions and TV projects.
- Eka Tkeshelashvili
- Politician, Identity, Person
Ekaterine "Eka" Tkeshelashvili is a Georgian jurist and politician, formerly serving as Minister of Justice, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Secretary of the National Security Council, and Deputy Prime Minister and State Minister for Reintegration of...