Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elfrieda:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Elfrieda:
- English Meaning: The name Elfrieda is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Elfrieda is: Good counselor.
- American Meaning: The name Elfrieda is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elfrieda is: Good counselor.
- Variant of ELFREDA
Definition funny of Elfrieda:
- boyfriend: everytime she comes home, she smells like manure. concerned friend: think she elfriedas? boyfriend: man I hope not, that's disgusting.
Expression information Elfrieda:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Elfrieda:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Books about Elfrieda:
- Becoming a Nation of Readers: The Report of the Commission on Reading - Jun 1985 by Richard C. Anderson and Elfrieda H. Hiebert
- The Gingerbread Man - 1979 by Elfrieda
- Santa Mouse, where are you? - 1997 by Michael Brown and Elfrieda De Witt
- Teaching Stamina and Silent Reading in the Digital-Global Age - Jun 18, 2015 by Elfrieda H. Hiebert
- MODERN CURRICULUM PRESS QUICKREADS LEVEL D BOOK 2 STUDENT EDITION 2003C - 2003 by Ph.D. Elfrieda H Hiebert
- Unpacking Complexity in Informational Texts: Principles and Practices for Grades 2-8 - Nov 12, 2014 by Sunday Cummins PhD and Elfrieda H. Hiebert PhD
- MODERN CURRICULUM PRESS QUICKREADS LEVEL A BOOK 1 STUDENT EDITION 2005C - Jul 15, 2004 by Elfrieda Hiebert
- Research-Based Practices for Teaching Common Core Literacy - May 22, 2015 by P. David Pearson and Elfrieda H. Hiebert
- Quickreads: A Research-Based Fluency Program, Level E, Book 2- Student Workbook - 2004 by Elfrieda H. Hiebert
- Pearson Common Core Literature Grade 7 - 2015 by William G. Brozo Ph.D., Diane Fettrow, Kelly Gallagher, Elfrieda "Freddy" Hiebert Ph.D., Donald J. Leu Ph.D., Ernest Morrell Ph.D., Karen Wixson Ph.D., Grant Wiggins Ed.D.
Wiki information Elfrieda:
- Elfrieda "Freddy" Hiebert
- Author, Person
Elfrieda "Freddy" Hiebert is an educational researcher whose work examines literacy, learning, early childhood development, teacher development, writing and children's literature. The main thrust of her work addresses literacy learning among at-risk...
- Mary Lou Williams
- Swing Artist, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Person, Art Subject, Topic, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Literature Subject, Record Producer
Mary Lou Williams was an American jazz pianist, composer, and arranger. She wrote hundreds of compositions and arrangements, and recorded more than one hundred records. Williams wrote and arranged for such bandleaders as Duke Ellington and Benny...
- Elfrieda Haese
- Musical Artist, Person
- Lady Elfrieda
- Film character, Fictional Character
Lady Elfrieda is a fictional character from the 1916 film The White Rosette.
- Passalus elfriedae
- Organism Classification
Passalus elfriedae is a South American Betsy beetle of the Family Passalidae.
- Passalus elfriedae, adult
- Image, Content