Meaning : God is my Oath, A variant spelling of the Hebrew name Elizabeth, derived from the Hebrew 'elīsheba', which itself means 'God is perfection' or 'God is my oath'., God Is My Oath, My God is a vow,
Pronunciation : e-LEE-zah-bet (German), e-LEE-sah-bet (Danish), i-LIZ-ə-bəth (English) , eh LIZ a buth, (eh-LI-za-behth),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elisabeth:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Elisabeth:
- Elisabeth is a spelling variation of 'Elizabeth'.
- Greek Meaning: The name Elisabeth is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Elisabeth is: Devoted to God.
- American Meaning: The name Elisabeth is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elisabeth is: Devoted to God.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Elisabeth is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Elisabeth is: From Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Elisabeth is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Elisabeth is: The oath or fullness of God.
- French Meaning: The name Elisabeth is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Elisabeth is: Consecrated to God. The usual spelling of Elizaheth in Continental Europe.
- German and Dutch form of ELIZABETH. It is also a variant English form, reflecting the spelling used in the Authorized Version of the New Testament.
Definition funny of Elisabeth:
- Elisabeth is a really sweet girl.
- "Damn look at her...who is she?" "Her name is Elisabeth" "Holy shit thats a good looking girl"
- Person: Hey Elisabeth? Elisabeth 1: Who Me? Elizabeth 2: Are you talking to me? Lizbeth 3: yes? Liz: yeah? Lis: Hey how are you doing? (The correct Elisabeth that the individual was talking too.)
- Seriously, who peed in her Cheerios today? She is being a total elisabeth.
- american person: hey im elizabeth german person: you mean elisabeth
- 1-did you see what Elisabeth did for her friend Lisa? 2-yeah. She can be so awesome sometimes.
- I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE TEXT DUMPED ME!! WHAT AN ELISABETH
Expression information Elisabeth:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Elisabeth:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Elisabeth:
- Goodnight Elisabeth by Counting Crows from the Album Recovering The Satellites
- Show Me Love (feat. Elisabeth Troy) by Clean Bandit from the Album New Eyes
- Heart On Fire (feat. Elisabeth Troy) by Clean Bandit from the Album New Eyes
- Don Carlo: Act IV Scene 1: Quartet: Ah! sii maledetto ? Che avvenne? O ciel (Philip, Eboli, Rodrigo, Elisabeth) by Jaakko Ryhanen from the Album Verdi: Don Carlos (Highlights)
- Tannhäuser: Dich, teure Halle, grüss' ich wieder (Elisabeth's Greeting) (Act II) by Jessye Norman/Klaus Tennstedt from the Album Opera Album 2002
- Elisabeth by Dreamshade from the Album The Gift Of Life
- Elisabeth (Album Version) by Billy Gilman from the Album Dare To Dream
- Heart on Fire (In the Style of Clean Bandit & Elisabeth Troy) [Karaoke Version] by Karaoke Pop Stars from the Album Top 40 Karaoke 2014, Vol. 2
- All About that Bass (Megan Elisabeth Trainor & Kevin Paul Kadish/Idar Torskangerpoll) by Noteservice Wind Ensemble from the Album Walkabout - New Music for Concert Band - Demo Tracks 2015-2016
- Heart On Fire (feat. Elisabeth Troy) by Clean Bandit from the Album New Eyes
Books about Elisabeth:
- Chasing Di'Maggio: a BWWM romance - Aug 3, 2015 by Elisabeth
- Elisabeth - Jun 4, 1996 by Claire A. Nivola
- A Window Opens: A Novel - Aug 25, 2015 by Elisabeth Egan
- Love Ever After: Eleven All-New Romances! Rock Stars, Hockey Players, Shifters, Billionaires and more! - Sep 15, 2015 by Nina Lane and Sharon Page
- Crosswinds: Episode 3 (Rising Storm) - Oct 8, 2015 by Elisabeth Naughton and Julie Kenner
- All He Wants for Christmas - Dec 1, 2015 by Elisabeth Naughton and Alexandra Ivy
- No Match for Lizzie - Aug 4, 2015 by Elisabeth Kidd
- A Hot Hometown Hunks Collection - Oct 6, 2015 by Eliza Knight and Elisabeth Staab
- Acts of Creation (Evergreen Grove Book 2) - Aug 18, 2015 by Elisabeth Staab
- Hatter's Cove Mysteries Boxed Set: 3 Cozy Mysteries in One Box Set - Feb 28, 2015 by Elisabeth Crabtree
Movies about Elisabeth:
- Facing Death: Elisabeth Kubler-Ross2013 NR
- Facing Death: Elisabeth Kubler-Ross2003 NR
- Elisabeth - Das Musical Sammler Edition - Live aus dem Theater an der Wien2005 Unrated
- Elisabeth Elliot: Loneliness9999 NR
- Elisabeth Schwarzkopf - A Self-Portrait2002 NR
- Smoking / Non-Smoking - Starring Elisabeth Moss - Digitally Remastered2012
- Elisabeth Schwarzkopf - A Viennese Evening with Willi Boskovsky1963 NR
- Hamlet 2 [DVD] (2008) Steve Coogan; Elisabeth Shue; Catherine Keener2008 PG
- Elisabeth - Das Musical - Live aus dem Theater an der Wien2005 Unrated
- The Attic Starring Elisabeth Moss - Digitally Remastered2008
Wiki information Elisabeth:
- Empress Elisabeth of Austria
- Noble person, Theater Character, Person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Monarch, Fictional Character, Film subject
Elisabeth of Austria was the wife of Emperor Franz Joseph I, and thus Empress of Austria, Queen of Hungary and Queen consort of Croatia and Bohemia. Born into Bavarian royalty, Elisabeth enjoyed an informal upbringing, before marrying Franz Joseph...
- Elisabeth of Bavaria, Queen of Belgium
- Noble person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Elisabeth of Bavaria was Queen consort of the Belgians as the spouse of King Albert I, and a Duchess in Bavaria by birth. She was the mother of King Leopold III of Belgium and of Queen Marie José of Italy, and grandmother of kings Baudouin and Albert...
- Elisabeth of Valois
- Noble person, Person, Art Subject, Deceased Person
Elisabeth of Valois was a Spanish queen consort. The eldest daughter of Henry II of France and Catherine de' Medici, she married Philip II of Spain as his third wife.
- Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun
- Painting Artist, Influence Node, Author, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun born in Paris, also known as Madame Lebrun, was a prominent French painter. Her artistic style is generally considered part of the aftermath of Rococo, while she often adopts a neoclassical style. Vigée Le Brun cannot...
- Elisabeth of Wied
- Author, Film story contributor, , Lyricist, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Pauline Elisabeth Ottilie Luise zu Wied was the Queen consort of Romania as the wife of King Carol I of Romania, widely known by her literary name of Carmen Sylva. Elisabeth was the aunt of William of Albania.
- Play, Written Work
Elisabeth is a Viennese, German-language musical commissioned by the Vereinigte Bühnen Wien, with book/lyrics by Michael Kunze and music by Sylvester Levay. It portrays the life and death of Empress Elisabeth of Austria, wife of Emperor Franz Joseph...
- Queen Elisabeth Competition
- Event, Competition
The Queen Elisabeth Competition is a competition for career-starting musicians held in Brussels. The competition is named after Queen Elisabeth of Belgium. It is a competition for classical violinists, pianists, singers and cellists. It also held...
- Elisabeth Shue
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Winner, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Film actor, Identity, Featured artist
Elisabeth Judson Shue is an American actress, known for her roles in the films The Karate Kid, Adventures in Babysitting, Cocktail, Back to the Future Part II, Back to the Future Part III, Leaving Las Vegas, The Saint, and Hollow Man. She has won...
- Elisabeth of France
- Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Elisabeth of France was Queen consort of Spain and Portugal as the first wife of King Philip IV of Spain. She was the eldest daughter of King Henry IV of France and his second spouse Marie de' Medici. As a daughter of the king of France, she was born...
- Princess Élisabeth of France
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Élisabeth of France (3 May 1764 – 10 May 1794), known as Madame Élisabeth, was a French princess and the youngest sister of King Louis XVI. During the French Revolution, she remained beside the king and his family and was executed at Place de la...