Meaning : God Is My Oath,
Pronunciation : el-ee-SAH-vet ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elisavet:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Elisavet:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Elisavet is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Elisavet is: Devoted to God.
- Greek form of ELIZABETH
Expression information Elisavet:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Elisavet:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Books about Elisavet:
- My Story - Oct 1989 by Elisavet Moutzan-Martinengou and Helen Dendrinou Kolias
- elisavet & damianos / ελισάβετ & δαμιανός - 2009 by voloudaki ninetta v. / βολουδάκη νινέττα β.
- Orthography: Experiental, Investigatory Practice of the Findings the Cognitive Neuscience (Greek Edition) - Jan 14, 2015 by Stylianos Tsipouras and Elisavet Vasileiadou
- Choosing to Return: The experience of former Greek Skilled Migrants who decided to settle back in Greece - Feb 21, 2011 by Elisavet (Elisabeth) Tapini
- Der Asklepios-Tempel von Messene auf der Peloponnes (Athenaia) (German Edition) - May 30, 2011 by Elisavet P. Sioumpara
- to vivlio tis autokrateiras elisavet - 2007 by christomanos konstantinos / χρηστομάνος κωνσταντίνος
- Ancient Corinth Nauplion Tiryns Mycenae - by Elisavet Spatharis
- This is not available 010882 by Hadjipavli Elisavet (2011-09-03) Paperback - 1600 by Hadjipavli Elisavet
- Health Benefits of Diet and Exercise - Jan 29, 2015 by Lapousis George X. and Petsiou Elisavet D.
- psemata, zacharota kai protoselida - 2000 by papadopoulou elisavet / παπαδοπούλου ελισάβετ
Wiki information Elisavet:
- Elisavet Spanou
- Singer, Topic, Musical Artist, Person
Elisavet Spanou is a singer.
- Elizabeth of Russia
- Deceased Person, Family member, Person, Monarch, Person Or Being In Fiction, Noble person, Organization founder, Politician
Elizaveta Petrovna, also known as Yelisavet and Elizabeth, was the Empress of Russia from 1741 until her death. She led the country into the two major European conflicts of her time: the War of Austrian Succession and the Seven Years' War. On the eve...
- Elisavet Mystakidou
- Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person
Elisavet "Elli" Mystakidou is a Greek taekwondo practitioner and Olympic medalist. She participated in the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens where she earned a silver medal in the under 67 kg division. Mystakidou also won three bronze medals at the...
- Elisavet Kazopoulou
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Elisavet Kazopoulou is an actress.
- Elisaveta Bagriana
- Poet, Award Nominee, Author, Lyricist, , Person, Deceased Person
Elisaveta Bagryana, born Elisaveta Lyubomirova Belcheva, was a Bulgarian poet who wrote her first verses while living with her family in Veliko Tarnovo in 1907–08. She, along with Dora Gabe, is considered one as the "first ladies of Bulgarian womens'...
- Elli Stai
- TV Journalist, Person, Topic, TV Personality
Elli Stai is a Greek journalist and talk show presenter on Greek TV.
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Elisaveta was an actress.
- Elizabeth Moutafi
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic
Elizabeth Moutafi is an actress.
- Elisavet Plaini
- Production designer, Person, Topic, Film production designer
Elisavet Plaini is a production designer.
- Elisaveta Bykova
- Deceased Person, Chess Player, Person, Author
Elisaveta Ivanovna Bykova was a Soviet chess player and the third and fifth Women's World Chess Champion, from 1953 until 1956, and again from 1958 to 1962. She was awarded the title of Woman International Master in 1950, International Master in...