Meaning : Noble, Of Greek origin and a variant spelling of the name Elysia, which itself means 'blissful' and relates to the 'Elysian Fields', the mythological resting place of the blessed in Greek and Roman mythology.,
Pronunciation : (EL-isia), eh LIS ee ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elissia:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Elissia:
- Elissia is a variant of the more commonly found Alicia. Alicia itself is a variant of the popular feminine name Alice which is of Old German origin and is said to mean ‘Noble’. This group of names is popular throughout European and English speaking countries, and has many variant forms.
Definition funny of Elissia:
- Wooww She must be an elissia!
Books about Elissia:
- The girl who had everything - and more - Apr 2, 2012 by Audrey Coatesworth
- Big Dragons Don't Cry - A Dragon's Guide to Destiny: Book I - Feb 15, 2011 by C. M. Barrett
- Same Journey, Different Paths - Oct 8, 2010 by Retha Williams
- Princess Brat - Mar 31, 2009 by Sharon Green
- Le Monde de Zipo -
Wiki information Elissia:
- Lady Elissia Crosby
- Fictional Character, Film character
Lady Elissia Crosby is a fictional character from The Thirteenth Chair.