Origin : Basque,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elixabete:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Elixabete:
- Basque form of ELIZABETH
Books about Elixabete:
- Yoyes - Desde su ventana - (Spanish Edition) - Jan 3, 2013 by Elixabete Garmendia Lasa and Glori Gonzalez Katarain
- Efectos de imagen: ¿Qué fue y qué es el cine militante? (Spanish Edition) - Jul 25, 2014 by Elixabete Ansa-Goicoechea and Cabezas, Óscar Ariel
- Dictionnaire Elhuyar hiztegia (French Edition) - by Elixabete Etxebarria
- Convertirse en madre / Becoming a Mother: Etnografia del tiempo de gestacion / Ethnography of Gestation Time (... - Jun 30, 2010 by Elixabete Imaz
- In Bed with the Duke - Mar 2, 2010 by Christina Dodd
- Painted Horses - Aug 5, 2014 by Malcolm Brooks
- Hearts Unbound - Jul 30, 2013 by Sara Luck
- Sündiges Abenteuer - Dec 17, 2012 by Christina Dodd
- Feminist Challenges in the Social Sciences: Gender Studies in the Basque Country - Dec 20, 2010 by Mari Luz Esteban and Mila Amurrio
Wiki information Elixabete:
- Elixabete Capa
- Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Elixabete Capa Cia is a Spanish former football goalkeeper who played for Añorga KKE and Athletic Bilbao in the Superliga Femenina. She was a member of the Spanish national team for nearly a decade, taking part in the 1997 European Championship,...
- Elixabete Sarasola
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Elixabete Sarasola Nieto is a Spanish football goalkeeper currently playing for AFC Ajax, who she joined from Charleston Cougars.
- Elixabete Hormaza
- Woman, Person
Elixabete Hormaza is the wife of Esteban Muruetagoiena.