Meaning : Diminutive Form Of Names Beginning With El, N/A, Diminutive form of names beginning with El, Pet form of Ellen or more commonly Eleanor, which itself is of Hebrew origin and comes from the Hebrew element 'el' meaning 'god' and 'or' meaning light, so the name means 'God is my light' or 'God is my candle'. Ellie is a popular name in its own right, especially in the UK.,
Pronunciation : EL-ee , (EH-lee), ELL lee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ellie:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ellie:
- Ellie is generally a pet name for a variety of names beginning in 'El' - in particular, Eleanor. Has surged in independent popularity in recent years, in addition to as a component in names such as Ellie-Ann and Ellie-Mae.
- French Meaning: The name Ellie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Ellie is: Aintroduced into Britain in 12th century AD by King Henry II's wife, Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- American Meaning: The name Ellie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ellie is: Aintroduced into Britain in 12th century AD by King Henry II's wife, Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- English Meaning: The name Ellie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ellie is: AGreek Helen, meaning shining light, or most beautiful woman.
- Diminutive of ELEANOR, ELLEN (1), and other names beginning with El.
Definition funny of Ellie:
- Go out and find yourself an ellie!
- dayummmm that girl is an Ellie fa sho!
- "She's my bff!" "ikr? SHes such an Ellie."
- "Wow, I can't believe it, I barely know Ellie and I am already falling in love with her. I can't get her off my mind."
- Man, she was crazy already before she pulled an ellie.
- with all the love in my heart i love you ellie
- mother 'that Ellie is blocking the window' father 'and your complaining why?'
Expression information Ellie:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Ellie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ellie:
- Powerful [feat. Ellie Goulding] by Major Lazer from the Album Powerful (Remixes)
- Powerful (feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley) by Major Lazer from the Album Peace Is The Mission [Explicit]
- Summit (Feat. Ellie Goulding) by Skrillex from the Album Bangarang EP [Explicit]
- Ellie D by The Lost Vegas from the Album Ellie D
- Love Me Like You Do (String Quartet Tribute to Ellie Goulding) by Vitamin String Quartet from the Album VSQ Performs the Hits of 2015 Volume 1
- Heavy Crown [feat. Ellie Goulding] [Explicit] by Iggy Azalea from the Album Reclassified [Explicit]
- Don't Leave [feat. Ellie Goulding] by Seven Lions from the Album Worlds Apart
- Fall Into The Sky [feat. Ellie Goulding] by Lucky Date and Zedd from the Album Clarity (Deluxe)
- Powerful (Michael Calfan Remix) [feat. Ellie Goulding] by Major Lazer from the Album Powerful (Remixes)
- Lights (made famous by Ellie Goulding) [Karaoke Version] by Off The Record from the Album Lights
Books about Ellie:
- Ellie - May 12, 2015 by Mike Wu
- Where's Ellie?: A Hide-and-Seek Book - Aug 28, 2012 by Salina Yoon
- My Sweetest Princess Ellie: My Sweetest Princess - Nov 11, 2014 by Igloo Books Ltd, Igloo Books Ltd
- Ellie's Bad Hair Day (Ellie and Oscar) - Oct 1, 2012 by Jerome Keane and Susana De Dios
- Ellie's Room - May 24, 2011 by Kathryn Lynn Seifert and Ann Murray
- Ellie's Story: A Dog's Purpose Novel - Apr 14, 2015 by W. Bruce Cameron
- Chance Encounter (Chance Encounter Series, Book 1): An Alpha Billionaire Romance - May 11, 2015 by Ellie Danes
- All About Ellie (The Critter Club) - Jan 1, 2013 by Callie Barkley and Marsha Riti
- The Diamond Club, Vol 2: A Billionaire Boys Club - Sep 14, 2015 by Ellie Danes and Lily Knight
- Opposites with Eddie and Ellie (Eddie and Ellie's Opposites) - Feb 1, 2014 by Daniel Nunn and Steve Walker
Movies about Ellie:
Wiki information Ellie:
- Ellie Goulding
- Dubstep Artist, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Musician, Lyricist, Person, Composer, Featured artist, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
Elena Jane "Ellie" Goulding is an English singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. Her career began when she met record producer Starsmith and Frankmusik, and she was later spotted by Jamie Lillywhite, who later became her manager and A&R. After...
- Ellie Woodcomb
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Eleanor Faye "Ellie" Bartowski Woodcomb, M.D., Ph.D., is the older sister of title character Chuck Bartowski on the television series Chuck. She is portrayed by actress Sarah Lancaster.
- Ellie Kemper
- Actor, TV program guest, Award Winner, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Ellie Kemper is an American actress, comedian, and writer. She is best known for her role as Erin Hannon in the NBC series The Office, as well as her supporting roles in the films Bridesmaids and 21 Jump Street. She currently plays the title role in...
Ellie is a fictional character in The Last of Us, a video game by Naughty Dog. She is controlled by the artificial intelligence for most of the game, later becoming playable for a portion, which is then repeated in the downloadable content campaign...
- Miss Ellie Ewing
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Eleanor "Miss Ellie" Farlow is a fictional character, from the CBS soap opera Dallas, a long running serial centered on the lives of the wealthy Ewing family in Dallas, Texas. Throughout her run, the character remains an important part of the show's...
- Ellie Greenwich
- Person, Songwriter, , Composer, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Musician, Theatrical Composer, Theatrical Lyricist, Topic
Eleanor Louise "Ellie" Greenwich was an American pop music singer, songwriter, and record producer. She wrote or co-wrote "Be My Baby", "Christmas", "Da Doo Ron Ron", "Leader of the Pack", "Do Wah Diddy Diddy", and "River Deep, Mountain High", among...
- Ellie Simmonds
- Swimmer, Chivalric Order Member, Athlete, Award Winner, Measured person, Person
Eleanor May Simmonds, OBE is a British Paralympian swimmer competing in S6 events. She came to national attention when she competed in the 2008 Summer Paralympics in Beijing, winning two gold medals for Great Britain, despite being the youngest...
- Ellie Kendrick
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Eleanor Lucy V. "Ellie" Kendrick is an English actress best known for playing Anne Frank in the BBC's 2009 miniseries The Diary of Anne Frank, Ivy Morris in the first series of the 2010 revived Upstairs Downstairs, and Meera Reed in the HBO series...
- Ellie Harvie
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Ellie Anne Harvie is a Canadian actress who portrayed Morticia on The New Addams Family. This role was originally portrayed by American actress Carolyn Jones. Later, she starred as Dr. Lindsey Novak in Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Harvie was...
- Ellie Harrison
- TV Correspondent, TV Actor, Person, TV Personality
Eleanor "Ellie" Harrison is an English ecologist, journalist and television presenter. She presented Countryfile from 2009 to 2015