If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elms:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Elms:
- You suck at sports! ELM ASAP!
- "The ELM website is crashing today." OR "We made our way to the bed but he was ELMing and couldn't get it out."
Songs about Elms:
- Nightmare On Elm Street by The Hit Crew from the Album Scream Themes Slashers
- Oh God Eternal (feat. Gatlin Elms) by Mike Romero from the Album We Will Shine
- Nightmare On Elm Street - Main Theme by Mark Ayres from the Album The Definitive Horror Music Collection
- Theme From A Nightmare On Elm Street by The Horror Theme Ensemble from the Album Scary Horror Themes
- Elm Street Loverboy by The Prize Fighter Inferno from the Album Half Measures
- Nightmare On Elm Street - Main Title (Dennis McCarthy) by Dennis McCarthy from the Album Nightmare On Elm Street - Main Title from the Motion Picture (Charles Bernstein)
- Nightmare On Elm Street by The Hit Crew from the Album Drew's Famous As Seen On Terrorvision: Halloween Movie Hits
- Nightmare On Elm Street by Amc Orchestra from the Album Amc Presents Halloween Hits - Music For A Monster Fest
- B Minor (From "Elm Street") by lanterna from the Album Badman, Has It Really Been 10 Years?
- Deep Elm Blues by Rory Gallagher from the Album Wheels Within Wheels
Books about Elms:
- An Elm Creek Quilts Sampler: The First Three Novels in the Popular Series (The Elm Creek Quilts) - Oct 21, 2003 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- Elm Creek Quilts - Eco Tote - Sep 1, 2013 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Quilter's Apprentice: A Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts) - Oct 21, 2008 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- Sonoma Rose (Elm Creek Quilts) - Jan 29, 2013 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- An Elm Creek Quilts Album: The Runaway Quilt/The Quilter's Legacy/The Master Quilter (Elm Creek Quilts Series... - Oct 10, 2006 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Quilter's Kitchen: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel with Recipes (The Elm Creek Quilts) - Oct 7, 2008 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Quilter's Legacy: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts) - Apr 5, 2011 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Lost Quilter: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel (The Elm Creek Quilts) - Jan 12, 2010 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Union Quilters: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel - Feb 7, 2012 by Jennifer Chiaverini
- An Elm Creek Quilts Companion: New Fiction, Traditions, Quilts, and Favorite Moments from the Beloved Series - Oct 29, 2013 by Jennifer Chiaverini
Movies about Elms:
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) [HD]2010 R CC
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)1984 R CC
- A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors1987 R CC
- Desire Under The Elms1958 NR CC
- Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master1988 R CC
- Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child1989 R CC
- A Nightmare On Elm Street II: Freddy's Revenge1984 R CC
- A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection2013 R
- Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy2013 Unrated CC
- A Nightmare on Elm Street2010 R
Wiki information Elms:
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification, Drug ingredient
Elms are deciduous and semi-deciduous trees comprising the genus Ulmus in the plant family Ulmaceae. The genus first appeared in the Miocene geological period about 20 million years ago, originating in what is now central Asia. These trees flourished...
- Elms College
- Endowed Organization, Employer, College/University, Nonprofit organization, Location, Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Ranked item, Business Operation
The College of Our Lady of the Elms, often called Elms College, is a Catholic liberal arts college located in Chicopee, Massachusetts, near Springfield. The campus is located in the Springfield Street Historic District, near the Chicopee city-center.
- The Elms
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Location, Structure, Building, House, Listed Site, Project focus
The Elms is a large mansion, or "summer cottage", located at 367 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island, in the United States. The Elms was designed by architect Horace Trumbauer for the coal baron Edward Julius Berwind, and was completed in 1901....
- The Elms
- Christian rock Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Social network user
The Elms were an American rock and roll band known for their breed of rootsy, blues-based rock, with the essence of the music of the 60s and 70s. Although the band had been in existence since 2000, 2001 saw the release of their first full-length...
- Nine Elms
Nine Elms is a district of London, situated in the far north-eastern corner of the London Borough of Wandsworth between Battersea and Vauxhall in the neighbouring borough of Lambeth. It is primarily an industrial area, dominated by Battersea Power...
- Robert Elms
- TV Personality, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Author
Robert Elms is an actor.
- Elms Hotel
- Tudor Revival Structure, Listed Site, Employer, Location, Project focus, Structure, Building
The Elms Hotel and Spa is a historic resort hotel at Regent and Elms Boulevard in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Elmshorn is a town in the district of Pinneberg in Schleswig-Holstein in Germany. It is located 32 km north of Hamburg at the small river Krückau, close to the Elbe river, is the sixth-largest city in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany....
- Albert Elms
- Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Composer, Musician,
Albert Elms was a British composer and arranger who worked mainly for television and film. Elms was born in Newington, Kent, England, and died in Southampton. Albert Elms joined the Royal Marine Band Service at Deal in 1934. He took part in the...
- 5150 Elm's Way
- Horror Film, Film, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
5150 Elm's Way is a Canadian psychological-drama thriller film directed by Éric Tessier and starring René-Daniel Dubois and Marc-André Grondin. It based on a novel with the same name, written by author Patrick Senécal.