Meaning : God Is My Oath,
Origin : Scottish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elspet:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Elspet:
- Scottish form of ELIZABETH
Books about Elspet:
- The Complete Basenji - May 1993 by Elspet Ford
- The Cloud Dream of the Nine - Oct 1, 2005 by Kim Man-Choong and Rev. James S. Gale
- The Lilin: An Elspet Short Story - Apr 10, 2015 by WJR Parks
- By Elspet Ford Complete Basenji (Book of the Breed) (1st Ed.) [Hardcover] - Dec 17, 1992
- By Elspet Ford The Complete Basenji [Hardcover] - Apr 16, 1993
- Old Korea The Land of Morning Calm - 1946 by Elizabeth Keith and E. K. Robertson Scott
- Earle Birney: A Life - Nov 1995 by Elspet Cameron
- The Complete Basenji Hardcover - May, 1993 - 1605 by Elspet Ford
- Solid Fuel Housecraft - 1950 by Elspet Fraser Stephen
- Highlander's Rebellious Love (Macinnes Sisters Trilogy) (Volume 2) - Feb 7, 2015 by Donna Fletcher
Wiki information Elspet:
- Elspet Gray
- Actor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Noble person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Elspet Jeans Gray, Baroness Rix was a Scottish actress, who became well known for her partnership with her husband, Lord Rix, and was later familiar to British television audiences for various roles in the 1970s and 1980s. She was best-recognised as...
- Elspeth Ballantyne
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Elspeth Ballantyne is an Australian actress known in theatre, film and television, she is perhaps best known for her soap opera roles as firm but compassionate prison officer Meg Jackson later Meg Morris in the international cult hit soap opera...
- Elspeth Huxley
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Elspeth Joscelin Huxley CBE was an author, journalist, broadcaster, magistrate, environmentalist, farmer, and government advisor. She wrote 30 books, including her best-known lyrical books, The Flame Trees of Thika and The Mottled Lizard, based on...
- Elspeth March
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor
Elspeth March was an English actress.
- Elspeth Hanson
- Violist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Elspeth Hanson is the violist of the all female string quartet, Bond.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Elspeth is a fictional character from the 1995 film Four Rooms.
- Elspeth Gibson
- Fashion designer, Person
Elspeth Gibson is a British fashion designer, known for her feminine style of design. Her designs are often characterised by lace, beading and embroidery. Gibson was the British Fashion Council's New Generation Designer of the Year in 1998, and...
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Elspeth are an Irish 5-piece alternative rock band formed by brothers Gerard and Leo Sands. Their sound combines offbeat, atmospheric, stilted rhythms that climb and fall over steely guitar thrills and gradual bass lines. Elspeth have garnered...
- Elspeth Probyn
- Author, Person
Elspeth Probyn is a Professor of Gender and Cultural Studies at the University of Sydney. Concurrently, she holds positions as adjunct Professor of Cultural Geography at the University of Western Australia and as adjunct Research Professor at the...
- Elspeth Duxbury
- Deceased Person, Film actor, Topic, Person
Elspeth Duxbury was a British actress born in Mhow, India. Known primarily for working in theatre, she had one television role in 1938 but did not make her big screen debut until 1960 in the Terry-Thomas hit comedy Make Mine Mink. She followed this...