Meaning : Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), EM ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Em:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Em:
- German Meaning: The name Em is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Em is: Whole. Complete. Universal. Old German 'ermin' or 'irmin', meaning universal. Also a feminine name starting with Em-.
- Short form of EMILY or EMMA
Definition funny of Em:
- 1. "Yo, dawg, Em's da shizznit." 2. "My friend, Em, is a total ho." 3. "I'll kill 'em! I'll fuckin' kill 'em!"
- have u tlkd 2 em lately??
- I'ma kill 'em.
- Em what you doing tonight?
- That person sucked, so I took 'em out of the game.
- Person 1: Do you like potatoes? Person 2: Oh yeah! I love 'em! OR I can't get enough of 'em. I love 'em. I hate 'em.
- I love em!!!!!
Expression information Em:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Em:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Em:
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) by Fall Out Boy from the Album Save Rock And Roll [+digital booklet]
- Don't Shut 'Em Down by Flogging Molly from the Album Speed Of Darkness
- Raise 'Em Up [feat. Eric Church] by Keith Urban from the Album Fuse
- Don't Tell 'Em [feat. YG] [Explicit] by Jeremih from the Album Don't Tell 'Em [Explicit]
- Hit 'Em Up (Single Version (Explicit)) [feat. The Outlawz] [Explicit] by 2Pac from the Album 2Pac Greatest Hits (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Don't Tell 'Em [feat. YG] [Clean] by Jeremih from the Album Don't Tell 'Em [Clean]
- Hit 'Em up Style (Oops!) by Blu Cantrell from the Album Bittersweet
- Lay 'Em Down by NEEDTOBREATHE from the Album The Outsiders
- Bring Em Out [Clean] by T.I. from the Album Urban Legend [Clean]
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (2 Chainz Remix) by Fall Out Boy from the Album My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (2 Chainz Remix)
Books about Em:
- The E. M. Forster Collection : 11 Complete Works - Jul 13, 2011 by E. M. Forster
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide - Oct 18, 2014 by Martin Yate CPC
- One Marine, Hero - Aug 17, 2015 by EM Lynley
- Lasso My Heart - Sep 2, 2015 by Em Petrova
- Knock 'em Dead Job Interview: How to Turn Job Interviews Into Job Offers - Dec 18, 2012 by Martin Yate CPC
- Harrington on Hold 'em Expert Strategy for No Limit Tournaments, Vol. 1: Strategic Play - Dec 1, 2004 by Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie
- Cowboy Crazy (The Dalton Boys Book 1) - Aug 24, 2014 by Em Petrova
- Em and Em - Sep 15, 2015 by Linda Budzinski
- The E.M. Forster Collection - May 31, 2015 by E.M. Forster
- E.M. Bounds on Prayer - May 1, 1997 by E. M. Bounds
Movies about Em:
- Class of Nuke 'Em High: Part II - Subhumanoid Meltdown1991 R CC
- Em2007 NR CC
- Let Em Have It NR CC
- Go-Get-'Em, Haines (1936)2006 NR CC
- Shoot 'Em Up2007 R CC
- Hang 'em High2008 PG-13 CC
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of2015 NR CC
- Shock 'Em Dead1991 R
- Class Of Nuke 'Em High III: The Good, The Bad And The Subhumanoid1994 Unrated
- Leave Em Laughing1981 NR CC
Wiki information Em:
- Shoot 'em up
- Media genre, Award discipline, Video Game Genre, Literature Subject
Shoot 'em up is a subgenre of the shooter genre of video games. In a shoot 'em up, the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. There is no consensus...
- Texas hold 'em
- Game, Playing card game
Texas hold 'em is a variation of the standard card game of poker. Two cards are dealt face down to each player and then five community cards are placed face-up by the dealer—a series of three then an additional single card and another additional...
- Beat 'em up
- Video Game Genre, Literature Subject, Media genre
Beat 'em up is a video game genre featuring melee combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of underpowered enemies. These games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though...
A dash is a punctuation mark that is similar to a hyphen or minus sign, but differs from both of these symbols primarily in length and function. The most common versions of the dash are the en dash and the em dash, named for the length of a...
An em is a unit in the field of typography, equal to the currently specified point size. For example, one em in a 16-point typeface is 16 points. Therefore, this unit is the same for all typefaces at a given point size. Typographic measurements using...
- Action game
- Literature Subject, Media genre, Award discipline, Video Game Genre
The action game is a video game genre that emphasizes physical challenges, including hand–eye coordination and reaction-time. The genre includes diverse subgenres such as fighting games, shooter games and platform games which are widely considered...
- Literature Subject, TV Program Creator, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user, TV program guest, Author, Music video performer, Composer, Celebrity, TV Producer
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, better known by his stage name Eminem, is an American rapper, record producer, singer and songwriter from Detroit, Michigan. In addition to his solo career, he is a member of D12 and half of the hip-hop duo Bad Meets Evil....
- Soulja Boy
- Southern rap Artist, Musical Artist, Identity, Person, , TV Actor, Composer, Film actor, Featured artist, Award Nominee
DeAndre Cortez Way, better known by his stage name Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, or simply Soulja Boy, is an American rapper, record producer, actor and entrepreneur. In September 2007, his single "Crank That" reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100....
Em is a letter of the Cyrillic script. Em commonly represents the bilabial nasal consonant, like the pronunciation of ⟨m⟩ in "him". It is derived from the Greek letter Mu.
- Expectation–maximization algorithm
In statistics, an expectation–maximization algorithm is an iterative method for finding maximum likelihood or maximum a posteriori estimates of parameters in statistical models, where the model depends on unobserved latent variables. The EM iteration...