If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Emperor:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Emperor:
- Emperor - Curse All You Men!
- I just saw Emperor in concert last night! They put on one of the best live shows! Ihsahn's vocals were dead on!
- What George W. Bush fancies himself to be.
- Hail the mighty EmpEroR!
- Hail The Emperial!
- "So hes homeless then?" "The emperor counts all of china as his home. And a box on Tooting common. And any unsecured sheds."
- Kid: "Yo dude I heard Mr. Castellano is an emperor." Kid 2: "Yeah, Jimmy met him the other day and now he's kinda walking funny." ......I hate Wig n Whiskers
Songs about Emperor:
- The Emperor Of Wyoming by Neil Young from the Album Neil Young
- Concerto For Piano and Orchestra In E-flat Major, Op. 73 "The Emperor": II Adagio un poco mosso (attacca:) by Ludwig van Beethoven from the Album Beethoven: The Emperor
- Emperor (Maceo Plex Last Disco Remix) by Ali Love feat. Kali from the Album Emperor
- Emperor by Ali Love feat. Kali from the Album Emperor
- Emperor's Throne Room by John Williams from the Album Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Emperor's Fanfare (after A. Soler's Concerto for 2 Obbligato Organs No. 6 in D Major) (arr. M. Allen) by Burning River Brass from the Album Burning River Brass: Of Knights and Castles
- Piano Concerto No. 5 in E Flat Major, Op. 73, "Emperor": II. Adagio un poco mosso - III. Rondo, Allegro by The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul van Kempen from the Album Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5 in E Flat Major, Op. 73, "Emperor"
- Kaiser-Walzer (The Emperor Waltz), Op. 437 by André Rieu from the Album The Blue Danube Waltz: The Very Best of André Rieu
- The Emperor's New Clothes (2009 Remastered Version) by Sinead O'Connor from the Album I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got [Special Edition]
- II. Adagio un poco mosso from Piano Concerto No. 5 in E flat 'Emperor' Op. 73 (extract) (1989 Remastered Version) by Walter Gieseking/Philharmonia Orchestra/Alceo Galliera from the Album Most Relaxing Piano Album in the World....Ever!
Books about Emperor:
- Emperor: The Gates of Rome: A Novel of Julius Caesar - Jun 23, 2009 by Conn Iggulden
- The Emperor: Downfall of an Autocrat - Mar 13, 1989 by Ryszard Kapuscinski and William R. Brand
- The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer - Aug 9, 2011 by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Emperor: The Gods of War: A Novel of Julius Caesar - Jun 23, 2009 by Conn Iggulden
- Emperor: The Field of Swords: A Novel of Julius Caesar - Jun 23, 2009 by Conn Iggulden
- The Blood of Gods: A Novel of Rome (Emperor) - Apr 8, 2014 by Conn Iggulden
- The Death of Kings (Emperor, Book 2) - Jun 23, 2009 by Conn Iggulden
- The Emperor of Nihon-Ja: Book Ten (Ranger's Apprentice) - Mar 20, 2012 by John A. Flanagan
- Emperor's Shadow (Elite Book 1) - Jun 19, 2015 by Yi Zhu and Joshua Carrenca
- The Emperor Far Away: Travels at the Edge of China - Sep 29, 2015 by David Eimer
Movies about Emperor:
- Emperor2013 PG-13 CC
- The Emperor's New Groove2000 G CC
- Emperor Caligula,the Untold Story2009 NR CC
- IMAX First Emperor of China2008 NR CC
- Emperor of Hemp1999 NR CC
- The Emperor and The Nightingale, Told by Glenn Close with Music by Mark Isham2012 NR CC
- Emperor of the Seas2009 NR CC
- The Emperor's New Clothes, Told by Sir John Gielgud with Music by Mark Isham2012 NR CC
- Beethoven, Piano Concerto No. 5 'Emperor' - Daniel Barenboim, Staatskapelle Berlin (No dialog) [HD] G
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor2008 PG-13 CC
Wiki information Emperor:
- Roman emperor
- Character Occupation, Noble title, Government office category
The Roman emperor was the ruler of the Roman State during the imperial period. The emperors used a variety of different titles throughout history. Often when a given Roman is described as becoming "emperor" in English, it reflects his taking of the...
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Name source, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Ranked item, Art Subject, Noble person, Chess Player, Chivalric Order Founder, Public speaker, Topic
Napoléon Bonaparte was a French military and political leader who rose to prominence during the French Revolution and led several successful campaigns during the Revolutionary Wars. As Napoleon I, he was Emperor of the French from 1804 until 1814,...
- Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
- Person, Identity, Monarch, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member, Noble person, Author, Military Commander
Charles I, of the Spanish Empire from 1516, and as Charles V was ruler of the Holy Roman Empire from 1519 until his voluntary abdication in favor of his younger brother Ferdinand I as Holy Roman Emperor and his son Philip II as King of Spain in...
- Statesman, Name source, Family member, Topic, Politician, Film subject, Military Commander, Noble person, Person or entity appearing in film, Monarch
Emperor Shōwa was the 124th Emperor of Japan according to the traditional order of succession, reigning from December 25, 1926, until his death on January 7, 1989. He was succeeded by his eldest son, Emperor Akihito, upon his death. Although better...
- Wilhelm II
- Deceased Person, Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Topic, TV Actor, Dedicatee, Monarch, Person Or Being In Fiction, Noble person, Name source
Wilhelm II or William II was the last German Emperor and King of Prussia, ruling the German Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia from 15 June 1888 to 9 November 1918. He was the eldest grandchild of the British Queen Victoria and related to many...
- Emperor of China
- Emperor, Government Office or Title, Noble title
The Emperor of China was the title of any sovereign of Imperial China reigning between the founding of the Qin dynasty that unified China in 221 BC, until the abdication of Puyi in 1912 following the Xinhai Revolution and the establishment of the...
- Emperor of Japan
- Government Office or Title, Noble title, Literature Subject, Person
The Emperor of Japan is the head of the Imperial Family and is the ceremonial head of state of Japan's system of constitutional monarchy. According to the 1947 constitution, he is "the symbol of the State and of the unity of the people."...
- Holy Roman Emperor
- Emperor, Literature Subject, Noble rank, Person, Government Office or Title, Noble title
The Holy Roman Emperor was the ruler of the Holy Roman Empire. From an autocracy in Carolingian times the title evolved into an elected monarchy chosen by the Prince-electors. Until the Reformation the Emperor elect was required to be crowned by the...
- Franz Joseph I of Austria
- Politician, Name source, Family member, Author, Person, Dedicatee, Award Winner, Monarch, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member
Franz Joseph I or Francis Joseph I was Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary, Croatia and Bohemia. From 1 May 1850 until 24 August 1866 he was President of the German Confederation. In December 1848, Emperor Ferdinand abdicated the throne as part of...
- Napoleon III
- Chivalric Order Member, Literature Subject, Monarch, Influence Node, Noble person, Celebrity, Person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Art Subject
Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte was the only President of the French Second Republic and, as Napoleon III, the Emperor of the Second French Empire. He was the nephew and heir of Napoleon I. He was the first President of France to be elected by a direct...