Meaning : Gracious Lord, God is gracious, Gaelic variant of the Hebrew name John, which itself means 'God is gracious'., God Is Gracious,
Pronunciation : O-in , (OH-in ), Oh en,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eoin:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Eoin:
- Eoin is a Gaelic variant of the name John. John is Hebrew in origin and is said to mean ‘Gracious Lord’. Eoin is derived specifically from the Latin Johan, where the ‘J’ was pronounced as ‘I’ before it became John. All of the above are of the same origin and meaning.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Eoin is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Eoin is: Young.
- Irish Meaning: The name Eoin is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Eoin is: God is good; God's gift.
- Gaelic form of JOHN
Definition funny of Eoin:
- Man, I wish my name was Eoin
- Man, I wish I was an Eoin. He's always has the best looking girls
- John: Hey who's that? Bob: That's eoin John: What's he like? Bob: He's alright
- There are too many Eoin's around, what do you say we... dispose of... a few of them?
- "Wheelchairs are fun, especially when youve just pushed the owner out of them." "What are you talking about? Equality? You're a woman for a reason, now where's my food?"
- Typical Quotes: "HAHAHAHA!!! Look at that black, gay, jewish, midget woman!!!" "I'll get you Rathmines!!!"
Expression information Eoin:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Eoin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Eoin:
- Eoin Bear's Reel/Tune For Sharon/The Rossa Reel by Solas from the Album For Love and Laughter
- Living Fire (Feat. Eoin Duignan & Donogh Hennessy) by Mazz O'Flaherty from the Album The Borrowed Angels-Singing Songs By Mazz O'Flaherty
- 4 for Four Alan (feat. Eoin Keely) by The 4.A.R from the Album Below Street Level [Explicit]
- Bidh Eoin / Casey's Pig / Rose Mooney (Highlands) by Gerry O'Connor from the Album Journeyman
- Bidh Eoin, Charlie O'neills - Highlands by Desi Wilkinson from the Album The Three Piece Flute
- Cadineadh Eoin Rua by Norin Ni Riain from the Album Stor Amhran
- Eoin by Personalized Kid Songs from the Album Personalized "E" & "F" Names (Boys)
- Eoin Is Smart And Charming by Secretions from the Album Greasy, Hot, Meat, Cheezy
- Eoin Is Smart and Charming (Live) [Explicit] by Secretions from the Album Outta Beer, Outta Tune, Outta Touch (Live) [Explicit]
- Eoin Is The Best Boy by The Best Boy Song from the Album "The Best Boy" Song- E & F Names
Books about Eoin:
- WARP Book 1 The Reluctant Assassin - Apr 8, 2014 by Eoin Colfer
- WARP Book 3 The Forever Man - Sep 15, 2015 by Eoin Colfer
- And Another Thing... (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) - Jun 29, 2010 by Eoin Colfer
- The Bogside Boys - Mar 5, 2015 by Eoin Dempsey
- Imaginary Fred - Sep 29, 2015 by Eoin Colfer and Oliver Jeffers
- Finding Rebecca - Oct 28, 2014 by Eoin Dempsey
- Eoin Colfer's Legend Of. Spud Murphy - 2005 by Eoin Colfer
- WARP Book 2: The Hangman's Revolution - Jun 24, 2014 by Eoin Colfer
- Airman - May 5, 2009 by Eoin Colfer
- Eoin Colfer's Legend of the Worst Boy in the World - May 2, 2007 by Eoin Colfer and Glenn McCoy
Movies about Eoin:
- Power Yoga for Happiness with Eoin Finn2002 G
- Power Yoga with Eoin Finn2002 G
- The Pursuit of Happy Hips with Eoin Finn2009 G
- The Blissology Project: Yoga, Meditation & Lifestyle with Eoin Finn2010 G
- Earth.Body.Yoga. with Eoin Finn2013
- Macken,Eoin/Skellern,Anna Siren-Verführung Ist Mörderisch2010 Unrated
Wiki information Eoin:
- Eoin Morgan
- Cricketer, Measured person, Person, Cricket Bowler, Athlete, Cricket Player
Eoin Joseph Gerard Morgan is an Irish cricketer who captains the England national cricket team in One Day Internationals and Twenty 20 International . A left-handed batsman, he plays county cricket for Middlesex and has been selected for England's...
- Eoin Colfer
- Novelist, Topic, Influence Node, Author, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Film writer, Person
Eoin Colfer is an Irish author of children's books. He worked as a primary school teacher before he became a full-time writer. He is best known for being the author of the Artemis Fowl series. In September 2008, Colfer was commissioned to write the...
- Eoin MacNeill
- Deceased Person, Person, Author, Organization founder, Politician
Eoin MacNeill was an Irish scholar, nationalist, revolutionary and politician. MacNeill has been described as "the father of the modern study of early Irish medieval history." A key figure of the Gaelic revival, he was a co-founder of the Gaelic...
- Eoin Macken
- Actor, Film actor, Film editor, Topic, Film writer, Person, TV Actor, Film cinematographer, Film director
Eoin Christopher Macken is an Irish actor, film maker, author, and model. His first name is pronounced Owen. Macken has modelled for Abercrombie and Fitch, Ralph Lauren, and GQ, and has appeared in films such as The Callback Queen, Studs, 3Crosses...
- Eoin Doyle
- Soccer, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Eoin Doyle is an Irish professional footballer, currently playing for Championship club Cardiff City. Doyle has previously played for Shelbourne, Shamrock Rovers and Sligo Rovers in his native Ireland, Hibernian in the Scottish Premier League and...
- Coláiste Eoin
- Educational Institution, Location, School, Organization, Employer
Coláiste Eoin is an Irish language Catholic voluntary secondary Gaelcholáiste for boys, under the trusteeship of the Edmund Rice Schools Trust located in Booterstown, County Dublin, Ireland. It prides itself in the Irish culture, having successful...
- Eoin Reddan
- Person, Athlete, Identity, Measured person
Eoin Reddan is an Irish rugby union player who plays at scrum half. He attended school at Crescent College Comprehensive where he captained the school side. On leaving school he studied at the University of Limerick.
- Eoin Kelly
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Eoin Kelly is an Irish hurler who played as a right corner-forward for the Tipperary senior team. Born in Mullinahone, County Tipperary, Kelly first excelled at hurling whilst at school in St. Kieran's College. He arrived on the inter-county scene at...
- Eoin Jess
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Eoin Jess is a former Scottish football player. He was capped 18 times by Scotland, scoring two goals. His career started at Aberdeen, helping the Dons to finish second in the Scottish Premier League in the 1993–94 season. Whilst at the top of his...
- Eoin O'Duffy
- Deceased Person, Politician, Military Person, Organization founder, Person
Eoin O'Duffy was an Irish political activist, soldier and police commissioner. O'Duffy was the leader of the Monaghan Brigade of the Irish Republican Army during the Irish War of Independence and in this capacity became Chief of Staff of the IRA in...