Meaning : Entire Strength, Entire strength,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ermintrude:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Ermintrude:
- German Meaning: The name Ermintrude is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ermintrude is: Universal strength. From the Old German 'ermin' meaning universal, and 'drudi' meaning strength.
- English form of ERMENDRUD. It was occasionally used until the 19th century.
Expression information Ermintrude:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Ermintrude:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to express their own power in a concrete manner and thus achieve something great for humanity.
Books about Ermintrude:
- The Misadventures of Ermintrude - Sep 23, 2011 by Julia Condon and Olivia Rodgers
- One Hundred Years of Ermintrude: One Family, Three Lifes, 99 Stanzas (Short and Tall Tales Book 1) - Nov 7, 2012 by Tom Evans
- Ermintrude - 1960 by Nancy Moore and Edward Leight
- Make Way for Ermintrude! - Sep 16, 2012 by Jacqueline Condon and Julia Condon
- Ermintrude (Magic Roundabout Board Books) - Nov 1992 by Helen Lloyd and Primary Design
- Ermintrude's Book of Friends (Magic Roundabout) - Oct 20, 2005
- The Little Book of Ermintrude - Oct 1, 2005 by Macmillan UK
- You're a Star, Ermintrude! - Feb 23, 2005 by * ,
- 100 Years of Ermintrude - 2007 by TOM EVANS
- The Adventures of Ermintrude (The magic roundabout) - Dec 17, 1998 by Eric Thompson
Wiki information Ermintrude:
- Film character, Fictional Character
Ermintrude is a fictional character from the 2006 film Doogal.
- Fictional Character, Film character
- Lisa Riley
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, TV Personality, Topic
Lisa Jane Riley is an English television presenter and actress best known for playing the role of Mandy Dingle in the television soap opera Emmerdale and succeeding Jeremy Beadle as presenter of You've Been Framed!.
- Written Work, Book
- The Defenestration of Ermintrude Inch
- Science Fiction Short Story, Published Work, Work of Fiction, Short Story, Written Work
The Defenestration of Ermintrude Inch is a science fiction short story by Arthur C. Clarke anthologized in Tales from the White Hart. It rounds out the collection describing the events leading to the departure of Harry Purvis, who tells all the other...