Meaning : Form Of Ervin, Form of Ervin,
Pronunciation : ER-veen (German), ER-win (Dutch), ER-vin (Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Erwin:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Erwin:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Erwin is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Erwin is: White river.
- American Meaning: The name Erwin is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Erwin is: White river.
- English Meaning: The name Erwin is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Erwin is: Boar friend. Sea friend.
- Derived from the Germanic name Hariwini, composed of the elements hari "army" and win "friend". It may have merged somewhat with the Germanic name EBURWIN. A notable bearer was Erwin Schrodinger (1887-1961), an Austrian physicist who made contributions to quantum theory.
Definition funny of Erwin:
- "does your erwin has a brother? is he single?"
- Person X: Who are you going to the concert with? Person A: Erwin. Person X: Count me in!
- -Erwin is a good stop off point, they have a movie theater, a sonic and a couple pizza places. -let's do this thang.
- dude #1: yo man, did that guy just walk into a pole? dude #2: yeah man, that foo pulled an erwin . dude #1: tru, lets get drunk dude #2: word up
- Dang i heard that girl had sex with five dudes in one night. Yeah she is such an Erwin.
- 1st guy: "dude, grab me a beer while you're up." 2nd guy: "no way, you already have two erwins sitting in front of you."
- that fag is such an Erwin
Expression information Erwin:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Erwin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Erwin:
- Stop Time Boogie - Erwin Helfer by Erwin Helfer from the Album 8 Hands On 88 Keys Chicago Blues Piano Masters
- Four O' Clock Blues - Erwin Helfer by Erwin Helfer from the Album 8 Hands On 88 Keys Chicago Blues Piano Masters
- Oh What A Beautiful Morning (With Trudy Erwin) by Bing Crosby from the Album My Melancholy Baby
- Freedom (Live) [feat. Susanna Erwin] by Forerunner Music & Justin Rizzo from the Album Joy (Live)
- People Will Say We're in Love (with Trudy Erwin) by Bing Crosby from the Album People Will Say We're in Love
- Oh What A Beautiful Morning (With Trudy Erwin) by Bing Crosby from the Album Hits From The War Years - Bing Crosby
- Erwin by Jeans Team from the Album Menschen (Sind Zum Träumen Da)
- Oh! What A Beautiful Mornin' (Single Version) [feat. Trudy Erwin] by Bing Crosby from the Album My Favorite Broadway Songs
- Oh! What A Beautiful Mornin' [feat. Trudy Erwin] by Bing Crosby from the Album The Rodgers & Hammerstein Collection
- Oh, What a Beautiul Mornin' (feat. Trudy Erwin) by Bing Crosby from the Album Gone Fishin' - His Finest , 1930 - 1960
Books about Erwin:
- Data Modeling Made Simple with CA ERwin Data Modeler r8 - Aug 15, 2011 by Donna Burbank and Steve Hoberman
- The Artisan Soul: Crafting Your Life into a Work of Art - Feb 24, 2015 by Erwin Raphael McManus
- God's Devil: The Incredible Story of How Satan's Rebellion Serves God's Purposes - Sep 1, 2015 by Erwin W. Lutzer and Sproul, R
- One Minute After You Die - May 1, 2015 by Erwin W. Lutzer
- The Case Against the Supreme Court - Sep 29, 2015 by Erwin Chemerinsky
- What is Life?: With Mind and Matter and Autobiographical Sketches (Canto Classics) - Mar 26, 2012 by Erwin Schrodinger and Roger Penrose
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies (Aspen Student Treatise) - May 20, 2015 by Erwin Chemerinsky
- An Unstoppable Force: Daring to Become the Church God Had in Mind - Jun 1, 2013 by Erwin Raphael McManus
- The King is Coming: Ten Events That Will Change Our Future Forever - Jan 1, 2015 by Erwin W. Lutzer
- When a Nation Forgets God: 7 Lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany - Jan 1, 2010 by Erwin W. Lutzer
Movies about Erwin:
- Impact with Erwin Mcmanus2008
- Children's Treasures Presents: Gail Erwin's The Little Match Girl1984 NR by Mark Hoeger and Wally Broodbent
- Biography -- Biography Erwin Rommel: The Last Knight2008
- Advance- Go Unless You Get a No with Erwin McManus
- Biography - Erwin Rommel: The Last Knight2004 NR
- Erwin Olaf - On Beauty And Fall2009
- Trouble With Father1950 NR
- Faith, Culture and the Fate of Our Nation with Eric Metaxas, Dennis Prager and Erwin Lutzer2013
- Erwin McManus: Choices
- Mr. Boggs Steps Out DVD (1938) a Wonderful Example of Distractions During the Great Depression Starring Stuart...1938
Wiki information Erwin:
- Erwin Rommel
- Author, Organization founder, Military Person, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Film subject, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic
Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel, popularly known as the Desert Fox, was a German field marshal of World War II. He earned the respect of both his own troops and his enemies. Rommel was a highly decorated officer in World War I and was awarded the Pour le...
- Erwin Schrödinger
- Physicist, Name source, Person, Award Winner, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Author, Academic
Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrödinger, sometimes written as Erwin Schrodinger or Erwin Schroedinger, was a Nobel Prize-winning Austrian physicist who developed a number of fundamental results in the field of quantum theory, which formed the basis...
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division, Location
Erwin is a town in and the county seat of Unicoi County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 6,097 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Johnson City Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is a component of the Johnson City–Kingsport–Bristol,...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Erwin is a town in Harnett County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 4,405 at the 2010 census. Erwin is a part of the Dunn Micropolitan Area, which is also a part of the greater Raleigh–Durham–Cary Combined Statistical Area as defined...
- Frank Erwin Center
- Namesake, Sports Facility, Employer, Location, Project focus, Building, Structure, Venue
The Frank C. Erwin, Jr. Special Events Center is a multi-purpose arena located on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas. It is also sometimes referred to as "The Drum" or "The Superdrum", owing to its round, drum-like...
- Bill Erwin
- Actor, Theater Director, Person, Theater Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Award Nominee
William Lindsey "Bill" Erwin was an American film, stage and television actor with over 250 television and film credits. As a veteran character actor, he was widely known for his role of Sid Fields, an embittered, irascible man on Seinfeld – for...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Erwin is a town in Steuben County, New York, United States. The population was 8,037 at the 2010 census. The name is that of an early settler, who became the first Town Supervisor. The Town of Erwin is in the southeast part of the county and is west...
- Erwin Chargaff
- Chemist, Award Winner, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Erwin Chargaff was an Austro-Hungarian biochemist who immigrated to the United States during the Nazi era and was a professor of biochemistry at Columbia University medical school. Through careful experimentation, Chargaff discovered two rules that...
- Erwin Panofsky
- Art Historian, Academic, Person, Influence Node, Author, Deceased Person
Erwin "Pan" Panofsky was a German art historian, whose academic career was pursued mostly in the U.S. after the rise of the Nazi regime. Panofsky's work remains highly influential in the modern academic study of iconography, and many of his works are...
- Erwin Piscator
- Topic, Film director, Deceased Person, Theater Director, Person
Erwin Friedrich Maximilian Piscator was a German theatre director and producer and, along with Bertolt Brecht, the foremost exponent of epic theatre, a form that emphasizes the socio-political content of drama, rather than its emotional manipulation...