Meaning : The Child Who Takes Charge Of Outside Matters, The child who takes charge of outside matters,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Essien:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Essien:
- African Meaning: The name Essien is an African baby name. In African the meaning of the name Essien is: Name given to the sixth-born.
Definition funny of Essien:
- Essien my nephew.
Expression information Essien:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Essien:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Essien:
- Me Without You (Loick Essien Tribute) by A Tributer from the Album Me Without You (Loick Essien Tribute)
- Stuttering - SBI Tribute To Loick Essien feat. N-Dubz [Explicit] by Various Artists from the Album 2011 Top Chart Tributes [Explicit]
- Me Without You (In The Style Of 'Loick Essien') by Reload Karaoke from the Album Reload Karaoke - Pop Hits 13
- Bless the Lord (feat. Essien Ndianna & Odimba Chioma) by Susan Edeh from the Album My Hiding Place
- Give It Up For Essien by Chelsea FanChants from the Album Chelsea Fans Anthology I 2nd Edition
- How We Roll (A Tribute to Loick Essien and Tanya Lacey) by Hurricane Hits from the Album How We Roll
- How We Roll (In the Style of Loick Essien Ft. Tanya Lacey (For Male Solo) ) [Karaoke Version] by Mr. Entertainer Karaoke from the Album Karaoke - Chart Hits July 2011, Vol. 82
- How We Roll (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Loick Essien & Tanya Lacey) by Karaoke Maestro from the Album Backing Tracks, Vol. 23 (The Best for Musicians and Singers)
- How We Roll (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Loick Essien & Tanya Lacey) by Karaoke Bar Orchestra from the Album World of Karaoke, Vol. 187 (Sing the Songs of the Stars)
- How We Roll Originally Performed By Loick Essien and Tanya Lacey by Sunfly Karaoke from the Album Sunfly Hits 306
Books about Essien:
- Making Scandal (The Essien Trilogy Book 2) - Sep 5, 2014 by Kiru Taye
- Black Nationalism: The Search for an Identity in America - Dec 1962 by E. U. Essien-Udom
- Black Nationalism: The Search for an Identity - Jul 1, 1995 by E. U. Essien-Udom
- Kola (The Essien Trilogy Book 4) - Jun 16, 2015 by Kiru Taye
- Keeping Secrets (The Essien Trilogy Book 1) - May 5, 2014 by Kiru Taye
- Ninyɛne Mɔɔ Anwo Hyia Wɔ Yɛ Ɛbɛlabɔlɛ Nu La (Nzema) - Sep 30, 2015 by -Mensah E., Gyenny and Peter Essien
- 21st Century Artisan: How to Sell Handmade Crafts Online - Jul 10, 2015 by Jimmy Essien
- Riding Rebel (The Essien Trilogy Book 3) - Jan 26, 2015 by Kiru Taye
- Pan-Africanism, and the Politics of African Citizenship and Identity (Routledge African Studies) - Oct 3, 2013 by Toyin Falola and Kwame Essien
- Capoeira Beyond Brazil - Oct 21, 2008 by Aniefre Essien
Wiki information Essien:
- Michael Essien
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Football player, Identity
Michael Kojo Essien is a Ghanaian footballer who plays for Panathinaikos and the Ghana national team. He is a midfielder who has often been touted as a box-to-box midfielder for his ability to exert energy in supporting offensive and defensive play...
- Loick Essien
- Grime Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Featured artist
Loick Mark Essien is an English singer signed to record label Sony Music. Essien began his musical career after featuring on rapper Chipmunk's single "Beast". Essien was set to release his debut album, Identity, on 5 March 2012 but was dropped from...
- Christy Essien-Igbokwe
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person
Christy Uduak Essien-Igbokwe MFR was a Nigerian musician and actress. She was known as Nigeria's Lady of Songs. She put Nigeria's name on the world music map with her evergreen "Seun Rere" track. She was the first female president of the Performing...
- Kweku Essien
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Kweku Essien is a Ghanaian football player who is currently playing for Eleven Wise of the Globacom Premier League. Essien is variable in the midfield, he can play as attacking or defensive midfielder.
- Essien Udim
- Statistical region, Location
Essien Udim is one of the Annang speaking Local Government Areas in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. It was created out of the former Ikot Ekpene division and included the following clans in Annang land: Ukana, Adiasim, Ikpe, Okon, Nsasak, Ekpenyong Atai...
- Abby Essien
- Nude Glamour Model, Measured person, Person
Abby Essien is a glamour model who has appeared in the British tabloid, The Sun as a Page 3 girl.
- Okon Flo Essien
- Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Okon Flo Essien is a Nigerian professional footballer. As of May 2009, he plays for Đồng Tâm Long An F.C.. He made his debut in the Russian Premier League in 2001 for FC Spartak Moscow. He played 2 games in the UEFA Champions League 2002–03 for FC...
- Emmanuel Essien
- Person, Politician
Emmanuel Ibok Essien was elected Senator for the Akwa-Ibom North West constituency of Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria at the start of the Nigerian Fourth Republic, running on the People's Democratic Party platform. He took office on 29 May 1999. Essien...
- Nduese Essien
- Politician, Person
Nduese Essien was a Nigerian National Assembly representative from Akwa Ibom state from 1999 to 2007, and was appointed Federal Minister of Lands, Housing & Urban Development on 6 April 2010, when Acting President Goodluck Jonathan announced his new...
- Orok Essien
- Soccer Forward, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Orok Essien is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Mumbai F.C. in the Indian I-League.