Meaning : Ruler of the Home, Ruler Of The Home,
Pronunciation : ETT ah, ET-ə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Etta:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Etta:
- Etta is a pet form of the name Henrietta, which is the feminine form of the name Harry. It has risen in popularity as a given name due to the fame of soul singer Etta James.
- German Meaning: The name Etta is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Etta is: Little one.
- American Meaning: The name Etta is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Etta is: Little one.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Etta is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Etta is: Ruler of the home.
- English Meaning: The name Etta is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Etta is: Abbreviation for Henrietta and Harriette.
- Latin Meaning: The name Etta is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Etta is: Abbreviation for Henrietta and Harriette.
- French Meaning: The name Etta is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Etta is: Keeper of the hearth. Rules her household. From Henriette, the French feminine form of Henry.
- Short form of HENRIETTA and other names that end with etta. A famous bearer was the American singer Etta James (1938-), who took her stage name from her real given name Jamesetta.
Definition funny of Etta:
- etta is a sexy beast
- Guy 1: Hey, check her out, she's kinda short though Guy 2: Yeah I guess, but she's an Etta, she's supermegafoxyawesomehot
- Man, she so fine, she an ETTA
- DarK5ly3r_31337: dood i gots 10mil!!!!!!!1one ki11j0y137: yeah, but whats ur ETTA DarK5ly3r_31337: err liek 6 months... Guy 1: Dude, i just got a date with Jessica! Guy 2: No way, dude. Guy 1: Way, dude. ETTA was like, a year and a half, too.
- etta really can't decide between one guy she really likes that is too sweet and one guy she loves that can be a bit of a jerk sometimes....
Expression information Etta:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Etta:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Etta:
- At Last (Competition Cut) [Karaoke Instrumental Track] [In the Style of Etta James] by ProSound Karaoke Band from the Album Ultimate Valentine's Day Karaoke: 50 Romantic Songs Including At Last, When a Man Loves a Woman, Baby I Love Your Way, Sexual Healing & More!
- At Last (Karaoke Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Etta James] by Soul Essentials House Players from the Album Soul Essentials: Stop! In the Name of Love, Oldies R&B and Soul Karaoke
- At Last (Karaoke Version) [In the Style of Etta James] by Goldsound Karaoke from the Album Oldies - Vol. 1
- What's Done in the Dark (Made Famous By Etta James) [Backing Track Version] by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Backing Tracks: Cool Tracks, Vol. 9
- At Last (Karaoke Version) [Originally Performed By Etta James] by Zoom Karaoke from the Album Zoom Karaoke Party, Vol. 273 [Explicit]
- At Last (Originally Performed By Etta James) [Karaoke Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits Swing & Big Band, Vol. 2
- Etta's Tune by Rosanne Cash from the Album The River & The Thread
- All I Could Do Was Cry (In the Style of Etta James) [Instrumental Backing Track] by Original Backing Tracks from the Album Karaoke Hits: Voice Women
- All I Could Do Was Cry (Official Bar Karaoke Version in the Style of Etta James) by Playin' Buzzed from the Album Official Bar Music: Ladies Night, Vol. 7
- Trust In Me (Karaoke Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Etta James] by ProSound Karaoke Band from the Album Sing Soprano R&B, Vol. 17 (Karaoke Performance Tracks)
Books about Etta:
- Etta and Otto and Russell and James: A Novel - May 26, 2015 by Emma Hooper
- Etta: A Novel - Mar 24, 2009 by Gerald Kolpan
- The Dangerous Thaw of Etta Capstone - Feb 13, 2013 by Karen J. Hasley
- Etta Mae's Worst Bad-Luck Day: A Novel - Jul 7, 2015 by Ann B. Ross
- Rage To Survive: The Etta James Story - Jun 3, 2003 by David Ritz and Etta James
- My Bible Friends (5 Volumes) - Jun 1977 by Etta B. Degering
- Miss Etta and Dr. Claribel: Bringing Matisse to America - May 3, 2011 by Susan Fillion
- Rethinking Field Experiences in Preservice Teacher Preparation: Meeting New Challenges for Accountability - Apr 15, 2015 by Etta R. Hollins
- My Bible Friends Book Three - 1977 by Etta B. Degering and William Dolwick
- At Last: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Sheet) (Original Sheet Music Edition) - Jan 1, 2012 by Mack Gordon and Harry Warren
Movies about Etta:
- Etta James and the Roots Band - Burning Down the House2001 NR
- The Fingerpicking Blues of Etta Baker2005 NR
- Etta James - Live At Montreux 1993 - IMPORT2012 Unrated
- My Bible Friends DVD by Etta B. Degering Read by Uncle Dan & Aunt Sue
- JAMES ETTA LIVE AT MONTREUX 19932013 Unrated
- Etta James And the Roots Band : Burnin' Down the House
- Etta James - Live at Montreaux 19931993 Unrated
- Etta Baker: Fingerpicking Blues2000 NR by Baker,Etta
- Juliet of the Spirits / Giulietta degli spiriti / Dzhul'etta i duhi
- Etta James - Live at Montreux 19931993
Wiki information Etta:
- Etta Lames
- Blues Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Musician, Award Winner, Featured artist, Hall of fame inductee, Musical Artist, Social network user, Person, Award Nominee
Etta James was an American singer. Her style spanned a variety of music genres including blues, R&B, soul, rock and roll, jazz and gospel. Starting her career in 1954, she gained fame with hits such as "The Wallflower", "At Last", "Tell Mama",...
- Etta Jones
- Jazz Artist, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Person
Etta Jones was an American jazz singer. Her best-known recordings were "Don't Go To Strangers" and "Save Your Love For Me". Jones variously worked with Buddy Johnson, Oliver Nelson, Earl Hines, Barney Bigard, Kenny Burrell, Milt Jackson, Cedar...
- Etta Place
- Prostitute, Deceased Person, Person, Literature Subject
Etta Place was a companion of the American outlaws Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, both members of the outlaw gang known as the Wild Bunch. Principally the companion of Longabaugh, little is known about her; both her origin and her fate remain...
- Etta Baker
- Piedmont blues Artist, Featured artist, Person, Identity, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Guitarist, Musician, Lyricist, Composer
Etta Baker was an American Piedmont blues guitarist and singer from North Carolina, United States.
- Etta Scollo
- Jazz Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic
Etta Scollo is an Italian singer and songwriter. Her music combines traditional Sicilian music, pop and jazz.
- Etta Bond
- Singer, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist
Henrietta "Etta" Bond is a singer born in Cambridge but based in London. She is the first signing to Odd Child Recordings, partially owing to Bond's becoming friends with Labrinth thanks to a fluke Myspace encounter. Writing material for her debut...
- Etta May
- Comedian, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, TV Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person
Etta May is an American comedian. She was the winner of the American Comedy Awards Stand-Up Comic of the Year, and has appeared on MTV, Oprah, Comic Strip Live, and as a guest commentator on CBS Sunday Morning. In 1999, promoted by Scott Sherman of...
- Etta Candy
- Fictional Character, TV Character, Film character
Etta Candy is a DC Comics character from the series Wonder Woman. She is best known in her role as Wonder Woman's best friend ever since being initially rescued by her. The character was inspired by Mary Sears, a classmate of Olive Byrne, and has...
- Etta Cameron
- Gospel Artist, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Etta Cameron was a Bahamian–Danish singer. She especially sang jazz and gospel, and left her mark in the Danish music culture through her entire career from her arrival in Denmark in the 1970s. She was made a Knight of Dannebrog in 1997. Etta Cameron...
- Etta Britt
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician
Etta Britt is a Nashville-based R&B, soul and blues vocalist. Successful and sought after in the role of supporting artist, in 2012, Britt was approached by songwriter Sandy Knox and music industry executive, Katie Gillon, to be the first artist to...