Meaning : Fragrance or A canine tooth, Fang as a boys name means 'wind. It can also be used as a girls name meaning 'fragrant'., Fragrance Or A Canine Tooth,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (f-oh-ng),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fang:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Fang:
- Chinese Meaning: The name Fang is a Chinese baby name. In Chinese the meaning of the name Fang is: Wind.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Fang is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Fang is: From the sheep pen.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Fang is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Fang is: King Henry IV, Part 2' A sheriff's officer.
Definition funny of Fang:
- "Fang swerved closer to me, big and supremely graceful, like a black panther with wings." -Book 5 of the Maximum Ride series.
- "I was 'fanging it' down the freeway, when the cops pulled me over doing 150." "You should 'fang' off this set of lights."
- Fang us a piece of that cake.
- me. I have fangs.
- "Drunk on beer we all went fangin' off 'round the corner".
- Fangs are most common in carnivores or omnivores, but some herbivores, such as fruit bats, carry them as well. They are generally used to hold or swiftly kill prey, such as in large cats. Omnivorous animals, such as bears, use their fangs when hunting fish or other prey, but they are not needed for consuming fruit. Apes also have fangs, which they use for threats and fighting. However, the relatively short canines on humans are not considered to be fangs.
- Mate, this burger is fang. Or, she looks fang.
Expression information Fang:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Fang:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Fang:
- Show Me Your Fangs by Matt Nathanson from the Album Show Me Your Fangs
- New Fang by Them Crooked Vultures from the Album Them Crooked Vultures
- Fangs by Little Red Lung from the Album Little Red Lung
- Little Fang by Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks from the Album Enter The Slasher House
- Fangs by Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes from the Album Blossom [Explicit]
- These Fangs by Say Hi To Your Mom from the Album Impeccable Blahs
- Tooth, Fang & Claw by Ted Nugent from the Album Spirit Of The Wild
- Fangs by She Keeps Bees from the Album Minisink Hotel
- Fangs (District 78 Remix) by Little Red Lung from the Album Fangs (District 78 Remix)
- Cradle (Fang Island Remix) by The Joy Formidable from the Album The Big More
Books about Fang:
- Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel - Jan 4, 2011 by James Patterson
- Fang: A World at War Novel (World at War Online Book 3) - Sep 13, 2014 by Mitchell T. Jacobs
- White Fang - Dec 1, 2014 by Jack London
- White Fang (Dover Thrift Editions) - May 1, 1991 by Jack London
- Nevermore: A Maximum Ride Novel - Feb 25, 2014 by James Patterson
- Fangs for Nothing (Vampire Hunting and Other Foolish Endeavors Book 1) - Mar 18, 2013 by Adrianne Ambrose
- The Family Fang: A Novel - Apr 17, 2012 by Kevin Wilson
- White Fang - Sep 23, 2015 by Jack London
- Bear Your Fangs - Sep 4, 2015 by Aurora Russell
- Fang Chronicles: Tyboll - Jun 17, 2015 by D'Elen McClain and Michelle Kowalski
Movies about Fang:
Wiki information Fang:
A fang is a long, pointed tooth. In mammals, a fang is a canine tooth, used for biting and tearing flesh. In snakes, it is a venom-injecting tooth. Spiders also have fangs, which are part of the chelicerae. Fangs are most common in carnivores or...
- White Fang
- Fiction Book, Adapted Work, Written Work, Book, Work of Fiction
White Fang is a novel by American author Jack London — and the name of the book's eponymous character, a wild wolfdog. First serialized in Outing magazine, it was published in 1906. The story takes place in Yukon Territory, Canada, during the 1890s...
- Fang Language
- , Human Language
Fang /ˈfɒŋ/ is the dominant Bantu language of Gabon and Equatorial Guinea. It is related to the Bulu and Ewondo languages of southern Cameroon. Fang is spoken in northern Gabon, southern Cameroon, and throughout Equatorial Guinea. This language is...
- White Fang
- Children's Entertainment Film, Netflix Title, Film, Adaptation, Ranked item, Topic
White Fang is a 1991 American adventure film directed by Randal Kleiser, starring Ethan Hawke, Klaus Maria Brandauer and Seymour Cassel. Based on Jack London's novel White Fang, it tells the story of the friendship between a Yukon gold hunter and a...
- Hardcore punk Artist, Musical Group, Social network user, Musical Artist
Fang is an American hardcore punk band, formed in Berkeley, California in 1980. The group was originally part of the punk rock scene in Berkeley, California in the 1980s. Fang initially broke up in 1989 when vocalist Sam McBride was sent to prison...
- Red Fang
- Heavy metal Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Red Fang is an American heavy metal band from Portland, Oregon, formed in 2005. It is composed of guitarist and vocalist Bryan Giles, bassist and vocalist Aaron Beam, guitarist David Sullivan and drummer John Sherman. The band has released three...
- Canine tooth
- Anatomical structure
In mammalian oral anatomy, the canine teeth, also called cuspids, dog teeth, fangs, or eye teeth, are relatively long, pointed teeth. However, they can appear more flattened, causing them to resemble incisors and leading them to be called incisiform....
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Matthew Jordan Hemerlein, better known by the stage name Lo-Fang, is a singer-songwriter and classically trained musician. The stage name came up while driving through Sedona, Arizona on his way to Los Angeles. He chose it mainly because of the...
- Fang District
- Statistical region, Location
Fang in the northern part of Chiang Mai Province, northern Thailand.
- Fang Lizhi
- Physicist, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Fang Lizhi was a Chinese astrophysicist, vice-president of the University of Science and Technology of China, and activist whose liberal ideas inspired the pro-democracy student movement of 1986–87 and, finally, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989....