Meaning : Name from Tonga, Name From Tonga,
Origin : Polynesian/Hawaiian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Feleti:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Feleti:
- Polynesian Meaning: The name Feleti is a Polynesian baby name. In Polynesian the meaning of the name Feleti is: Peace.
Expression information Feleti:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Feleti:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Books about Feleti:
- Feleti Pacific Materials Library, American Samoa, bibliography - 1988 by Paula Seethaler
- The Evil God - Sep 8, 2015 by Paul Dutton
- Stalker's Luck (Solitude Saga) (Volume 1) - Sep 9, 2014 by Chris Strange
- Human Nurture - Jul 11, 2014 by Sarah Landsdown
- FaaSamoa: The world of Samoans - 1985 by Feleti E Ngan-Woo
- A shadow pricing system for the kingdom of Tonga: A report - 1984 by Feleti V Sevele
- Rural employment and rural development in the Pacific Islands (Occasional paper - South Pacific Commission) - 1979 by Feleti V Sevele
- South Pacific economies: Statistical summary (Occasional paper / South Pacific Commission) - 1979 by Feleti V Sevele
- How successful is small holding farming in the South Pacific islands? - 1980 by Feleti V Sevele
- The Princess and the Peace Corps - Dec 1, 2006 by Lorena Hulskamp
Wiki information Feleti:
- Feleti Mateo
- Rugby Player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Feleti Sosefo Mateo is a professional rugby league player who currently plays for the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League competition. Mateo plays a variety of positions from centre to five-eighth to second row and is renowned for...
- Feleti Sevele
- Identity, Person, Politician
Feleti Vakaʻuta Sevele, Lord Sevele of Vailahi was the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Tonga from 30 March 2006 to 22 December 2010.
- Feleti Teo
- Politician, Person
Feleti Penitala Teo OBE, also spelled Feleti Te'o, is a Tuvaluan former Secretary General of the Pacific Islands Forum. In December 2014 Teo was appointed the Executive Director of the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission. Teo as...
- Content, Image
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Sabre is a member of the musical group Nesian Mystik.
- Feleti Sevele
- Image, Content
- Feletia Sharples
- Woman, Person
Feletia Sharples is the mother of American Football player Graham Sharples.
- Tongatapu by-election, 2005
- Election contest, Event
The Tongatapu by-election of 2005 was a by-election held to elect a new People's Representative to the Tongan Legislative Assembly. The vacancy occurred following the appointment of the incumbent, Feleti Sevele, to cabinet. The by-election was won by...