Origin : Polish,
Pronunciation : fe-LEETS-yah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Felicja:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Felicja:
- Polish form of FELICIA
Definition funny of Felicja:
- Felicja is a girl from Poland.
Songs about Felicja:
- Felicja by Scott Routenberg from the Album Jazztronicus
Books about Felicja:
- Hasag-Leipzig Slave Labour Camp for Women: The Struggle for Survival told by the Women and their Poetry (Library... - Dec 31, 2002 by Felicja Karay and Sara Kitai
- Warsaw City Guide 2015 - Feb 25, 2014 by Felicja Nowak
- Death Comes in Yellow - Sep 3, 1997 by Felicja Karay
- Mój Las (Polish Edition) - Feb 19, 2012 by Felicja Soli
- Peace - A Topic in European History Text-Books? - Dec 31, 1985 by Caspar Kuhlmann and Martin Rooney
- A Holistic Approach to Architecture: The Felicja Blumental Music Center and Library, Tel-Aviv - Oct 1, 2011 by Nili Portugali
- [(Death Comes in Yellow: Skarzysko-Kamienna Slave Labor Camp)] [Author: Felicja Karay] published on (September... - Sep 1, 1997 by Felicja Karay
- [(A Dream)] [Author: Felicja Kruszewska] published on (January, 2002) - Jan 1, 2002 by Felicja Kruszewska
- Hasag-Leipzig Slave Labour Camp for Women: The Struggle for Survival told by the Women and their Poetry (Library... - 1707 by Felicja Karay
- Death Comes in Yellow 1st edition by Karay, Felicja (1997) Paperback - 1707 by Felicja Karay
Wiki information Felicja:
- Felicja Blumental
- Pianist, Deceased Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Felicja Blumental was a Polish pianist and composer. "She was one of the relatively few women born in the first quarter of the twentieth century to have achieved an important career as a concert pianist."
- Felicja, Łódź Voivodeship
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Felicja is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Łęki Szlacheckie, within Piotrków County, Łódź Voivodeship, in central Poland.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Felicja is a fictional character from the 1963 film How to Be Loved.
- Marie Leszczyńska
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Maria Karolina Zofia Felicja Leszczyńska, better known as Marie Leszczyńska, was a queen consort of France, called Queen Marie of France. She was a daughter of King Stanisław I of Poland and Catherine Opalińska. She married King Louis XV of France...
- Felicja Gwincińska
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Felicja Gwincińska is a Polish politician, former Chairperson of Bydgoszcz City Council, current Councillor who represents the 5th district. On 12 November 2006 she was elected to Bydgoszcz City Council. She gained 1,292 votes in 5th district, as...
- Felicja Kruszewska
- Deceased Person, Author, Person
- Ilona Felicjańska
- Businessperson, Person
Ilona Felicjańska is a Polish model, Miss Polonia 1993, Businesswoman. Founder and President of the Foundation "Niezapominajka". In 1993 was the second Miss Polonia, took part in the competition Miss International 1994 Japanese and was a finalist for...
- Felicja Rogowska
- TV Editor, Person, Topic, Film editor
Felicja Rogowska is a film and tv editor.
- Felicja Uniechowska
- Set Decorator, Person, Film set decorator, Topic
Felicja Uniechowska is a set decorator.
- Felicja Nowak
- Person, Author