Meaning : Unknown, Fair Shouldered,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fenella:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Fenella:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Fenella is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Fenella is:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Fenella is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Fenella is: Of the white shoulders.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Fenella is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Fenella is: White shoulder. From 'Fionnghuala' or 'Fionnuala'.
- Irish Meaning: The name Fenella is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fenella is: White shouldered.
- Anglicized form of FIONNUALA
Definition funny of Fenella:
- OMG Fenella is so like Mary Poppins
- Hey Fenella, your a slag..
Expression information Fenella:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Fenella:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Fenella:
- Act 4, Cavatine. Fénella sauvez mon époux - Elvire by Anja van Engeland from the Album Daniel François Esprit Auber, La Muette de Portici, Highlights, Live recording
- Adam's Song (Pour Fenella) by The Sun And The Moon from the Album Scared to Get Happy
- Fenella by Holmenkollen from the Album Holmenkollen
- Fenella by Solanaceae from the Album Solanaceae
- Fenella Beach by Wonka from the Album Wonka
- Fenella Kernebone Drives Along by Terry Pedestrian & the Crossing from the Album Radio Car Car
- Folky Fenella From Dorset by Jonny Trunk from the Album Flexi Sex
- La muette de Portici, S. 16: Act II: Recitative: Que vois-je? Fenella! (Masaniello) by Diego Torre from the Album Auber: La muette de Portici
- La muette de Portici, S. 16: Act III: Que vois-je? Fenella! by William Matteuzzi from the Album William Matteuzzi: Ferme tes yeux
- Mrs. Crawford / Fenella / Jessie Smith / Homeward Bound by Joe Peter MacLean from the Album Back of Boisdale
Books about Fenella:
- Christmas at Castle Elrick - Sep 23, 2015 by Fenella J Miller
- Lady Charlotte's Deception - Dec 8, 2013 by Fenella J Miller
- A Very Unusual Governess - Dec 8, 2013 by Fenella J Miller
- Fenella: Book One of the Caversham Stud Trilogy (Volume 1) - Mar 13, 2015 by Nicola Hayward
- Lord Denver's Choice - Dec 23, 2013 by Fenella J Miller
- Regency Quintet Summer Edition - May 25, 2015 by Fenella J Miller and Amanda Grange
- Lord Atherton's Ward - Apr 19, 2014 by Fenella J Miller
- The Duke's Reform - Dec 14, 2013 by Fenella J Miller
- Lord Orpington's Wager - Aug 20, 2014 by Fenella J Miller
- A Mistress for Stansted Hall - Dec 8, 2013 by Fenella J Miller
Wiki information Fenella:
- Fenella Fielding
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Actor
Fenella Fielding —"England's first lady of the double entendre"—is an English actress, popular in the 1950s and 1960s. She is known for her seductive image and distinctively husky voice. Fielding appeared in two Carry on films, Carry on Regardless...
- Fenella Woolgar
- Actor, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Person
Fenella Woolgar is an English actress.
- SS Fenella
SS Fenella, No.76303, was an Iron twin-screw steamer operated by the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, and was the first ship in the Company's history to bear the name.
- SS Fenella
TSS Fenella No. 145310 was a pre-war passenger steamer built by Vickers Armstrong at Barrow-in-Furness in 1936, for service with the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company. She was sunk by air attack during the evacuation of Dunkirk in May 1940. Fenella...
- Fenella Kernebone
- Person, Broadcast Artist, Film critic
Fenella Kernebone is an Australian radio and television presenter, MC and interviewer, based in Sydney, with a long record working across the arts, film, music, design, architecture and culture. Her most recent hosting roles include the presenter of...
- Fenella Mukangara
- Person, Author
Fenella Ephraim Mukangara is a Tanzanian CCM politician and a special seat Member of Parliament since 2010. She is the current Minister of Information, Culture and Sports.
- Fenella Fudge
- Journalist, Person, Broadcast Artist
- MS Fenella
MV Fenella No. 165289 was a cargo vessel operated by the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, and the third ship in the Company's history to bear the name. Fenella was built by Ailsa Shipbuilding Company at Troon in 1951, and was the Company's first...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Finella is a genus of sea snails, marine gastropod mollusks in the family Scaliolidae. This genus has been assigned in the course of time to different families by different authors: Rissoidae, Cerithiidae, Dialidae, Obtortionidae, Finellidae and...
- Fenella Humphreys
- Person, Musician