Meaning : Maple; Phoenix Or Peak, Maple; Phoenix or Peak, Feng is a Chinese girls name which means 'maple, phoenix'. It is quite unique as a first name but is common as a surname.,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (fuh-ng),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Feng:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Feng:
- Will someone find this kid's parents? He's been fenging me all afternoon.
- Person 1:Dude, thats Feng!! Person 2:I loved his films
- "look at him, havin' a FENG!" "fenged it to the airport this morning. DAMN that was a good feng!" "fennga!"
- Look at that Feng.. no wonder he sucks at tennis... he has three nipples!
Songs about Feng:
- Feng Shui by Gnarls Barkley from the Album St. Elsewhere
- Xiang Si Feng Yu Zhong by Jacky Cheung and Karen Tong from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Chong Er Fei (Nie Feng Ban) by Ekin Cheng from the Album Storm Riders Soundtrack
- Feng Di Ji Jie (Album Version) by Paula Tsui from the Album The Legendary Collection- Xing Fai Can Lan Tsui Siu Fung
- Ru Guo Ni Zhi Wo Ku Chun (Dian Ying "Lan Jiang Chuan Zhi Fan Fei Zu Feng Yun" Ge Qu) by Vivian Chow from the Album Zhen Jin Dian
- Hu Ran Dong Feng (Album Version) by Karen Mok from the Album [ X ]
- Feng Shui (Original Mix) by Suburb Kubatko from the Album Aquamarine
- Feng by Jay Chou from the Album November's Chopin
- Feng shou (Bumper Harvest) by Dacan Chen from the Album Classical Chinese Folk Music
- Dong Feng Po by Jay Chou from the Album The Era 2010 World Tour
Books about Feng:
- Feng Shui that Makes Sense - Easy Ways to Create a Home that FEELS as Good as it Looks - May 16, 2011 by Cathleen McCandless
- Feng Shui: Wellness and Peace- Interior Design, Home Decorating and Home Design (peace, home design, feng shui... - Sep 13, 2015 by Jasmine Wei
- Feng Shui: Attract Success, Money, Happiness in your life- Cleaning, Organizing, Home Design (manifestation, prosperity... - May 26, 2015 by Lianne Hamilton
- Feng Shui Almanac 2016 - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too
- Feng Shui 101 - Enhance & Harmonize Your Surroundings - Mar 27, 2015 by Loren Mendez
- Feng Shui Diary 2016 - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too
- Lillian Too's Feng Shui Coloring Planner 2016 - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too
- Lillian Too & Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui 2016 Ox - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too and Jennifer Too
- Lillian Too & Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui 2016 - Rat - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too and Jennifer Too
- Lillian Too & Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui 2016 Horse - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too and Jennifer Too
Movies about Feng:
- Feng Shui: Creating Environments for Success and Well-being2014 NR CC
- Feng Shui: The Art of Creating Harmony & Balance in Your Home - A Day at the Spa Collection2004 NR CC
- Manifesting Through Feng Shui2013 NR
- Feng Shui in a Nut Shell2008 NR
- Dr. Katz Professional Therapist - The Complete Series1995 Unrated
- Feng Shui 2 DVD2015 Unrated
- Feng Shui for Desk & Office2008 NR
- Penn & Teller - Bullsh*t! - The First Season2003 X
- Feng Shui (English Subtitled)2012 NR
- The East Wind State Farm (Guo Ying Dong Feng Nong Chang) (Home Use)2012 NR
Wiki information Feng:
- Feng shui
- Religious Practice
Feng shui pinyin: fēng shuǐ, is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment. The term feng shui literally translates as "wind-water" in English. This is a cultural shorthand taken from the passage of the...
- Feng Shaofeng
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Feng Shaofeng, born Feng Wei, also known as William Feng, is a Chinese actor. He is currently an artist under the management of Huayi Brothers.
- Statistical region, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location, Chinese prefecture-level city, City/Town/Village
Kaifeng, known previously by several names, is a prefecture-level city in east-central Henan, China. It was once the capital of the Song dynasty. There are currently nearly 5 million people living in its metropolitan area. Located along the southern...
- Feng Tianwei
- Olympic Table Tennis Player, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person
Feng Tianwei is a Singaporean table tennis player, ranked 7th in the world as of August 2015. Born in China, she moved to Singapore under the Foreign Sports Talent Scheme in March 2007 and commenced her international career in competitive table...
- Fictional Creature
Fenghuang are mythological birds of East Asia that reign over all other birds. The males were originally called feng and the females huang but such a distinction of gender is often no longer made and they are blurred into a single feminine entity so...
- Feng Yuxiang
- Warlord, Deceased Person, Person, Military Person
Feng Yuxiang was a warlord and leader in Republican China from Chaohu, Anhui. He served as Vice Premier of the Republic of China from 1928 to 1930. He was also known as the Christian General for his zeal to convert his troops and the Betrayal General...
- Wang Feng
- Singer Songwriter, Award Nominee, Musician, Topic, Person, Film music contributor, Musical Artist
Wang Feng 汪峰 is a Chinese rock musician and composer. He was the founder and lead vocals of the rock band No. 43 Baojia Street. He also composed the music for Wang Xiaoshuai's 2001 film Beijing Bicycle. After two albums No. 43 Baojia Street and No....
- Feng Xiaogang
- Film writer, Film director, Person, Award Winner, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film producer
Feng Xiaogang is a Chinese film director. He is well known in China as being a highly successful commercial filmmaker whose comedy films do consistently well in the box office, although Feng has attempted to break out from that mold by making drama...
- Lei Feng
- Soldier, Person, Military Person, Deceased Person
Lei Feng was a soldier of the People's Liberation Army of China. After his death, Lei was characterized as a selfless and modest person who was devoted to the Communist Party, Chairman Mao Zedong, and the people of China. In 1963, he became the...
- Ku Feng
- Actor, Film director, Film actor, Person, Topic
Chan Sze-man, better known by his stage name Ku Feng, is a Hong Kong actor. He has appeared in dozens of films, many of which were produced by the Shaw Brothers Studio.