Meaning : Unknown, Valorous,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fergal:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Fergal:
- Irish Meaning: The name Fergal is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fergal is: Brave.
- Anglicized form of FEARGHAL
Definition funny of Fergal:
- east london is full of fergal's oi you fergal come here and clean my shoe im sweating like a fergal on a rape trial
- Girl: Wow that guy is really quiet. Other Girl: You never know, he could just be a Fergal.
- "dude, have you seen this guy?! He went out on a three day binge and says condoms are too tight for him!" "Sorry bro, you've been merked. He's a fergal. I've got his myspace here, he's only 12 years old."
- -That guy is fergalling it up big style today. -Jeez, he's being a bit of a fergal today, isn't he?
- he is such a fergal.
Expression information Fergal:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Fergal:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Fergal:
- Breakfast for Fergal by The Zax from the Album The Mixtapes Early Scratch Magic [Explicit]
- The Fergal (Remix) [Explicit] by Blue Gillespie from the Album Sugarglass [Explicit]
- The Fergal [Explicit] by Blue Gillespie from the Album Synesthesia [Explicit]
- Fergal O Gara by pat mac from the Album Hills of Clare
- Fergal O'Gara / Miss Monaghan's / The Silver Spire by Sean Maguire from the Album A Man Apart
- Fergal O'Gara's Reel / Cup of Tea (Live) by The Snug Session from the Album Live At the Snug
- Fergal O'Gara's Reel / The Gravel Walk by Lough Key from the Album Crested Hens
- Fergal O'Gara's Set by The Beggarmen from the Album A Soft Day
- Fergal O'Gara/The Cloon (Reels) by Matt Molly, Paul Brady and tommy Peoples from the Album Molloy, Brady, Peoples
- Fergal O'Hanlon by Declan Hunt from the Album 26 Irish Rebel Songs - Volume 2
Books about Fergal:
- Season of Blood: A Rwandan Journey - Sep 1, 1997 by Fergal Keane
- Fergal Patrick Joseph Gallagher: Biography - Jan 7, 2014 by Fergal Patrick Joseph Gallagher
- The Conversion of Fergal McFettors - Sep 21, 2015 by Marie Carberry
- Crime in the City: Kilkenny in 1845 (Maynooth Studies in Local History) - Dec 4, 2015 by Fergal Donoghue
- The Fall Of Fergal: The First Unlikely Exploit (Unlikely Exploits Trilogy) - Sep 1, 2005 by Philip Ardagh and David Roberts
- Miss Dempsey's School for Gunslingers (Fergal O'Brien) - Dec 18, 2012 by I. J. Parnham
- The Finest Frontier Town in the West (Fergal O'Brien) - Mar 12, 2013 by I. J. Parnham
- The Flying Wagon (Fergal O'Brien) - Nov 20, 2012 by I.J. Parnham
- The Treasure of St. Woody (Fergal O'Brien) - Nov 20, 2012 by I.J. Parnham
- The Miracle of Santa Maria (Fergal O'Brien) - Oct 16, 2012 by I.J. Parnham
Wiki information Fergal:
- Prince Devitt
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Fergal Devitt is an Irish professional wrestler; He is signed to WWE, where he performs in its developmental territory NXT under the ring name Finn Bálor and is the current NXT Champion in his first reign. He was previously best known for working for...
- The Cranberries
- Alternative Artist, Record Producer, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Topic
The Cranberries are an Irish rock band who formed in Limerick in 1989. The band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler. Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's...
- Fergal Keane
- Journalist, Award Winner, Person, Author
Fergal Patrick Keane OBE is a foreign correspondent with BBC News, and an author. For some time, Keane was the BBC's correspondent in South Africa. He is the nephew of Irish playwright, novelist and essayist John B. Keane.
- Fergal O'Brien
- Man, Person, Identity
Fergal O'Brien is an Irish professional snooker player. He has won one ranking title and reached two other major finals, and spent three seasons as a top 16 player.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version, Cataloged instance
- Composition, Musical Game Song
"Fergalicious" is a song recorded by American singer Fergie for her debut studio album, The Dutchess. The title is a portmanteau of Fergie and delicious. It was written by Fergie and Black Eyed Peas bandmate will.i.am, who also produced the song as...
- Fergal Caraher
- Deceased Person, Person
Fergal Caraher was a Provisional IRA volunteer and Sinn Féin member who was killed by British military forces during an ambush in Cullyhanna, County Armagh, Northern Ireland.
- Fergal Moore
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Fergal Moore is an Irish hurler who currently plays as a right corner-back for the Galway senior team. A brother of former Galway hurler Cathal, Moore made his first appearance for the team during the 2004 National League and has become a regular...
- Fergal Hartley
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Fergal Hartley is an Irish retired hurler who played as a centre-back for the Waterford senior team. Born in Ballygunner, County Waterford, Hartley first excelled at hurling during his schooling at De La Salle College. He arrived on the inter-county...
- Fergal Ryan
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Fergal Ryan is an Irish retired hurler who played as a right corner-back for the Cork senior team. Born in Blackrock, Cork, Ryan first excelled at Gaelic games whilst at school at Coláiste Chríost Rí. He arrived on the inter-county scene at the age...