Meaning : Son Of Fergus, Son of Fergus,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ferguson:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Ferguson:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Ferguson is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Ferguson is: Son of the first choice.
Definition funny of Ferguson:
- boy 1: Mom! You missed it today at Best buy! mom : What's that honey? Boy 1: A man at Best Buy started kicking shelves over and swinging at Customer Service! He literally destroyed half the store in less in 3 minutes! Boy 2; Yeah he went Ferguson up in that bitch! Mom: Watch your mouth!
- White man: so how was the ferguson riot. Black man: great i dont give a shit about that kid but i got a free tv though.
- In one of the oldest documents of ancient Scottish history, the Senchus fer n-Alban, Ferguson is the only modern clan name mentioned. Some writers believe the Fergusons had their day as a powerful clan prior to the 13th century and became dispersed from Argyll (Dalriada) as the Scots spread into other parts of Scotland. Before the 18th century, at least five groups of Fergusons possessed lands and lived in the style of a clan under their respective chiefs in Argyll, Perthshire, Aberdeenshire, Dumfriesshire, and Ayrshire. Today, the Kilkerran Fergusons in Ayreshire and the family of Ferguson of Baledmund and the Fergusons of Balquhidder, both in Perthshire, are still owners of extensive lands.
- Ferguson: I moved from Ferguson because it's a shithole controlled by criminals who protest in the names of thugs.
- Dude, you wanna go to the No Fear store?" "No dude. I don't need any ferguson gear.
- Omg! look at that ferguson over there in it's natural habitat... SCANDANAVIA!
- Elmer Fudd: "Be veeeewwy quiet, I'm hunting Fergusons." Ferguson: "Ehh, what's up doc?" Angus: "WHAT IS ON MY HEAD??" Angus: "Had a dream that a Ferguson infected me. Woke up, not a dream." Sam: "Get a haircut." Angus: "I can't, it's a case of the Ferguson!"
Expression information Ferguson:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Ferguson:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Ferguson:
- Ferguson by Shawn Mullins from the Album My Stupid Heart
- Ferguson by Shawn Mullins from the Album Ferguson
- Take Me Home Tonight (Gregory Ferguson Remix) by FNA from the Album Take Me Home Tonight (Remixes)
- Maynard Ferguson by Maynard Ferguson from the Album All that Jazz, Vol. 2: Stan Kenton
- There Ain't No Fool In Ferguson by Mclusky from the Album There Ain't No Fool In Ferguson
- I Hope (Originally Performed by Rebecca Ferguson) [Karaoke Version] by Party Music Central from the Album Modern Pop Hits Today!
- Going To Bocas (Calypso, Limón, Costa Rica, Walter Ferguson) by Manuel Obregón from the Album Piano Malango
- Charlie's Angels - Theme from the TV Series (Jack Elliot, Allyn Ferguson) by Dominik Hauser from the Album Charlie's Angels - Theme from the TV Series (Jack Elliot, Allyn Ferguson) - Single
- Super Instinct (feat. Maynard Ferguson) by L. Subramaniam from the Album Mani & Co.
- The Grace L. Ferguson Airline (And Storm Door Co.) ( Live at the Hungry I/F) by Bob Newhart from the Album Something Like This...The Bob Newhart Anthology
Books about Ferguson:
- Leading: Learning from Life and My Years at Manchester United - Oct 6, 2015 by Alex Ferguson and Michael Moritz
- Kissinger: 1923-1968: The Idealist - Sep 29, 2015 by Niall Ferguson
- Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography - Nov 15, 2014 by Sir Alex Ferguson
- The Ferguson Report: Department of Justice Investigation of the Ferguson Police Department - Jun 23, 2015 by United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division and Theodore M. Shaw
- Ferguson and Faith: Sparking Leadership and Awakening Community - Aug 4, 2015 by Leah Gunning Francis
- Ferguson: Three Minutes that Changed America (Kindle Single) - Aug 2, 2015 by Wesley Lowery and The Washington Post
- Ferguson in Black and White (Kindle Single) - Nov 21, 2014 by Jeff Smith
- Ferguson: Americas Breaking Point - Feb 8, 2015 by Tim Suereth
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World - Oct 27, 2009 by Niall Ferguson
- Ferguson is America: Roots of Rebellion: There is no algorithm, no theory that can predict when human rage reaches... - Aug 7, 2015 by Jamala Rogers and Matt Nelson
Movies about Ferguson:
- Craig Ferguson: Does This Need to Be Said?2011 NR CC
- Craig Ferguson: Live at the Paley Center: A Special Two-Event Set2013 NR CC
- Craig Ferguson: I'm Here to Help2015 NR CC
- Talking Baseball with Ed Randall - Chicago Cubs - Ferguson Jenkins Vol.12007 NR CC
- Civilization: The West and the Rest with Niall Ferguson2012 NR
- WealthTrack 805 | Niall Ferguson2011 NR
- Schuur, Diane - Live From Seattle: With Maynard Ferguson And His Big Bop Nouveau Band2009 NR
- Craig Ferguson: Does This Need To Be Said?2011 NR
- The Dirt Detective with Craig Ferguson2008 NR
- Charlie Rose - Niall Ferguson / Simon Sebag Montefiore / John Loengard (December 8, 2011)2011 NR
Wiki information Ferguson:
- Dance-pop Artist, Musician, Topic, Measured person, Lyricist, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Sports Team Owner, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity
Stacy Ann "Fergie" Ferguson is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, television host, and actress. She is the female vocalist for the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas, with whom she has achieved chart success worldwide. Her debut solo...
- Ferguson unrest
The Ferguson unrest is a series of protests and civil disorder that began the day after the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by a white police officer on August 9, 2014, in Ferguson, Missouri. The unrest sparked a vigorous debate in the United States...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Ferguson is a city in St. Louis County, Missouri, United States. It is part of the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area. The population was 21,203 at the 2010 census. The city is majority-black.
- Massey Ferguson
- Agriculture Business, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
Massey Ferguson Limited is a major agricultural equipment manufacturer that was based in Brantford, Ontario, Canada, before it was purchased by AGCO. The company was formed by a merger of Massey Harris and the Ferguson Company farm machinery...
- Alex Ferguson
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Award Winner, Identity, Sports team coach, Football team manager, Football player, Ranked item, Athlete, Measured person
Sir Alexander Chapman "Alex" Ferguson, CBE, is a Scottish former football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013. In 2013, ESPN listed him as No. 1 on their list of greatest managers and he is the most successful manager...
- Craig Ferguson
- Comedian, Composer, TV Writer, Influence Node, Film actor, Identity, TV Program Creator, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, TV Personality
Craig Ferguson is a Scottish-born American television host, stand-up comedian, writer, actor, director, author, producer and voice artist. He was the host of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, an Emmy Award-nominated, Peabody Award-winning...
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- Late Night TV Show, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Identity, TV Program, Award-Winning Work
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson is an American late-night talk show hosted by Scottish American comedian Craig Ferguson, who was the third regular host of the Late Late Show franchise. It followed Late Show with David Letterman in the CBS...
- Maynard Ferguson
- Jazz fusion Artist, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Identity, Social network user, TV Actor, Topic, Person, Award Nominee
Walter Maynard Ferguson was a Canadian jazz musician and bandleader. He came to prominence playing in Stan Kenton's orchestra before forming his own band in 1957. He was noted for his bands, which often served as stepping stones for up-and-coming...
- Miriam A. Ferguson
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Miriam Amanda Wallace "Ma" Ferguson was the first female Governor of Texas in 1925. She held office until 1927, later winning another term in 1932 and serving until 1935.
- Niall Ferguson
- Historian, Person, TV Actor, Identity, Topic, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Academic, Topic
Niall Campbell Douglas Ferguson is a British historian from Scotland. He is the Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History at Harvard University. He is also a Senior Research Fellow of Jesus College, University of Oxford, a Senior Fellow of the Hoover...