If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fess:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Fess:
- Come on fess up where'd you get that...
- Jenny has nice fesses.
- "OMG did you see what was posted on Fess about Mr. Jones? Scandaloussssssss!" --- "Hey was it you who Fessed about what happened at Friday's party?" "No! But I'm dying to find out who it was!"
- Sit your fess in the chair! Both Fesses!
- ZOMG! Collette is such a fess! She forgot about class and didn't finish her project!
- 1. He fessed up to borrowing Mike's car. 2. He wore a suit and a tie during Finals Week. What a fess!
- What I'm fessin'? I fess not
Songs about Fess:
- Jeff N Fess feat. Rhymefest (Explicit) by DJ Jazzy Jeff from the Album The Return Of The Magnificent [Explicit]
- Fess Up When You Mess Up by Saffire--The Uppity Blues Women from the Album Saffire--The Uppity Blues Women
- Fess Up (Instrumental Version) by Dr. John from the Album Goin' Back To New Orleans
- Fess Up To The Boogie (Disco Remix By Gregg Diamond) by Gregg Diamond And Bionic Boogie from the Album Hot Butterfly
- Blues For Fess, Beloved by George Winston from the Album Gulf Coast Blues & Impressions - A Hurricane Relief Benefit
- Shake That Fess by Cypress City from the Album Shake That Fess
- The South Fess Shuffle by Craig Brenner from the Album Window On the Soul
- I Must Fess Up by Bizzy Bone from the Album The Midwest Cowboy
- Rockin' With Fess by Professor Longhair from the Album The Very Best Of
- Angel Dust (feat. Fess Gotchu, Mello, Mighty Ravage, Karniege, Gage One & Verse Essential) [Explicit] by Access Immortal from the Album Last Summer In Brooklyn 2 [Explicit]
Books about Fess:
- Fess Parker: TV's Frontier Hero - Aug 31, 2011 by William R. Chemerka and Phil Collins
- Accounting (Warren Reeve Fess Teaching Series) - 2005 by Warren, Carl S.; Reeve, James M.; Fess, Philip E.
- Fess Up, Jessup! - Dec 11, 2010 by K.P. Wee
- The Cruising Serial Killer (Caribbean Mysteries) - Mar 30, 2014 by Michael Don Fess
- Her Two Week Cruise (Caribbean Mysteries) - Mar 30, 2014 by Michael Don Fess
- Shooting Stars of the Small Screen: Encyclopedia of TV Western Actors, 1946-Present - Oct 15, 2009 by Douglas Brode and Fess Parker
- Accounting Principles 10th/Ed - 1969 by Fess, Philip E.; Niswonger, C. Rollin; Warren, Carl S. (consulting editor)
- Breve histoire des fesses (Champs erotiques) (French Edition) - 1995 by Jean Luc Hennig
- The Kid Turned Out Fine: Moms Fess Up About Cartoons, Candy, And What It Really Takes to Be a Good Parent - Mar 27, 2006 by Sheri McGregor and Paula Ford-Martin
- Firmer Figures: Fess up or Mess Up - How to spot the signs your small business is failing so you can fix it before... - Sep 11, 2014 by Georgette Rowland Osborne
Movies about Fess:
- Daniel Boone: Fess' Favorites1970 NR
- Laserdisc Walt Disney's Old Yeller with Dorothy McGuire, Fess Parker, Chuck Connors From the book by Fred Gibson...
- Los Rebeldes De Kansas (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2012) Jeff Chandler; Fess Parker; Nicole1959 Unrated
- Combat Psychiatry With Leonard Nimoy And Fess Parker2010
- Hidden Side of the Bottom Unrated
- El Justiciero Bd (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2014) Robert Taylor, Tina Louise, Fess1959 Unrated
- Clasicos De Oro - El Justiciero (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Robert Taylor; Fess Parker1959 Unrated
- Le Trouble-fesses1976 Unrated
- El Justiciero (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Robert Taylor; Tina Louise; Fess Parker; Jac1959 Unrated
- Extento Par Classical Stretch: Bras & Abdominaux et Jambes & Fesses2005 NR
Wiki information Fess:
- Heraldic Ordinary
In heraldry, a fess or fesse is a charge on a coat of arms that takes the form of a band running horizontally across the centre of the shield. Writers disagree in how much of the shield's surface is to be covered by a fess or other ordinary, ranging...
- Fess Parker
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Military Person, Identity, Musician, Influence Node, TV Director, Award Nominee
Fess Elisha Parker, Jr. was an American film and television actor best known for his portrayals of Davy Crockett in the Walt Disney 1955–1956 TV mini-series and as Daniel Boone in a television series from 1964 to 1970. He was also known as a wine...
- Profession, Person, Literature Subject, Field of study
Heraldry is the profession, study, or art of creating, granting, and blazoning arms and ruling on questions of rank or protocol, as exercised by an officer of arms. Heraldry comes from Anglo-Norman herald, from the Germanic compound harja-waldaz,...
- Simeon D. Fess
- Author, Organization leader, Person, Deceased Person, Politician, U.S. Congressperson
Simeon Davison Fess was a Republican politician and educator from Ohio. He served in the United States House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.
- Fess Williams
- Swing Artist, Musician, Person, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Fess Williams was an American jazz musician.
- Piz Fess
- Location, Geographical Feature, Mountain
Piz Fess is a mountain of the Lepontine Alps, situated between the valleys of Val Lumnezia and Safiental in the canton of Graubünden. Piz Fess is the culminating point of the Signina range. The mountain has two summits, a gentle summit named the...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Fessenheim is a commune in the Haut-Rhin department in Alsace in north-eastern France. It is known for: its hydroelectric power plant on the Grand Canal d'Alsace; the Fessenheim Nuclear Power Plant next to the Grand Canal d'Alsace, the oldest in...
- Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Fessenden is a city in Wells County, North Dakota, United States. It is the county seat of Wells County. The population was 479 at the 2010 census. Fessenden was founded in 1893.
- Professor Longhair
- Blues Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Award Winner, Social network user, Topic, Person
Henry Roeland "Roy" Byrd, better known as Professor Longhair, was a New Orleans blues singer and pianist. Professor Longhair is noteworthy for having been active in two distinct periods, both in the heyday of early rhythm and blues, and in the...
- Musical Artist