Meaning : From Irish mythology meaning 'white' and 'fair warrior'., Fair, Fair; white,
Pronunciation : fin, (fin),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Finn:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Finn:
- Finn, an Irish boy's name, is derived from the Gaelic word 'fionn' meaning 'fair, white'. The derivation is the same as that seen in the girl's name 'Fiona', and so the names may be considered gender variations of the same name.
- English Meaning: The name Finn is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Finn is: Blond.
- American Meaning: The name Finn is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Finn is: Blond.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Finn is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Finn is: Small blond soldier.
- Irish Meaning: The name Finn is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Finn is: Fair. Mythology; Finn Mac Cumhail was legendary Irish 3rd century hero similar to the English Robin Hood. His warrior-followers were named Finians.
- Norse Meaning: The name Finn is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Finn is: Finder.
Definition funny of Finn:
- That's one crazy Finn.
- -I have a date with a finn today. -Really? I bet she is ugly. They all are. -How do you know that? How many finns have you seen? -None, but since I'm a jealous Swede, I just think they are all ugly.
- God your so fat get your ass of the couch you need to be more like a Finn. ;D
- Huckleberry Finn, Finn MacCool, Finn MacCumhail.
- I am lucky enough to call Finn my boyfriend.
- Girl 1: so i met this guy today he's so cute, he's really funny and has the cutest laugh and smile Girl 2: so you met finn
- "Dude that guy has the biggest bonor!" "Dude i know no wonder, i would get bonors if i hung out with girls hot like dat"\ "That finn kid is the funniest fucking kid i know."
Expression information Finn:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Finn:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Finn:
- John Finn's Wife - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- Catch Your Breath (Finn Bálor) by WWE & CFO$ from the Album Catch Your Breath (Finn Bálor)
- The Finn Who Would Not Take a Sauna by Garrison Keillor from the Album A Prairie Home Companion Anniversary Album, Vol. 1
- Huck Finn by The Statesboro Revue from the Album Ramble on Privilege Creek
- För mig finns bara du by Jontez from the Album Om du vill så ska jag gå
- För mig finns bara du by Stensons from the Album I den grönaste skog
- The Legend of Finn MacCumhail by Dropkick Murphys from the Album Sing Loud, Sing Proud
- Finn Mccool by Michele Mclaughlin from the Album A Celtic Dream
- Finn and the Fianna by Llewellyn from the Album Celtic Legend
- Huckleberry Finn Overture by Lee Buchwalder from the Album Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Books about Finn:
- Finn (Blue-Collar Billionaires #2) (Volume 2) - Aug 19, 2014 by M. Malone
- Finn: A Novel - Mar 11, 2008 by Jon Clinch
- Finn and the Pirates (Finn's Dreams) - Nov 2, 2014 by Mr Ludovic Fealy and Mrs Nicola Fealy
- Finn (Kelly Clan Book 1) - Feb 16, 2014 by Madison Stevens
- Finn Throws a Fit! - Sep 13, 2011 by David Elliott and Timothy Basil Ering
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - May 26, 1994 by Mark Twain
- Finn's Marching Band - Jan 4, 2010 by Rachelle Evensen
- The Finn Factor - Sep 28, 2015 by Rachel Bailey
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Nov 28, 2014 by Mark Twain
- Finn Family Moomintroll (Moomins) - Apr 27, 2010 by Tove Jansson and Elizabeth Portch
Movies about Finn:
- Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn2015 PG-13 CC
- The Adventures Of Huck Finn1993 PG CC
- Mickey Finn's T-Rex - Back in Business2009 NR CC
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1955)2007 NR CC
- The Adventures of Huck Finn (1939)1939 NR CC
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn1960 CC
- Huckleberry Finn1974 G
- The Adventures of Huck Finn2015 NR CC
- The Adventures of Huck Finn1993 PG
- Finn on the Fly2010 PG CC
Wiki information Finn:
- Sailing Dinghy, Ship class
The Finn dinghy is the men's single-handed, cat-rigged Olympic class for sailing. It was designed by Swedish canoe designer, Rickard Sarby, in 1949 for the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki. Since the 1952 debut of the boat, the design has been in...
The terms Finns and Finnish people may refer in English to ethnic Finns, not including other ethnic groups in Finland, such as Finland Swedes and Russians in Finland. In contrast to this definition, the term Finns may also refer to all inhabitants of...
- Finnish Language
- Literature Subject, Industry, Broadcast Genre, , Human Language
Finnish is the language spoken by the majority of the population in Finland and by ethnic Finns outside Finland. It is one of the two official languages of Finland and an official minority language in Sweden. In Sweden, both standard Finnish and...
- Adventure Time
- Animated TV Program, Identity, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, TV Program, Topic, Award-Nominated Work
Adventure Time is an American animated television series created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network. The series follows the adventures of Finn, a human boy, and his best friend and adoptive brother Jake, a dog with magical powers to change shape...
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Satirical Book, Work of Fiction, Book, Literature Subject, Written Work, Adapted Work
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a novel by Mark Twain, first published in the United Kingdom in December 1884 and in the United States in February 1885. Commonly named among the Great American Novels, the work is among the first in major American...
- Neil Finn
- Art rock Artist, Record Producer, Musician, Film music contributor, Award Nominee, Topic, Person, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Composer
Neil Mullane Finn OBE is a New Zealand recording artist. Along with his brother Tim Finn, he was the co-frontman for Split Enz, a project that he joined after it was initially founded by Tim Finn and others, and is now frontman for Crowded House. He...
- Tim Finn
- Alternative Artist, Identity, Composer, TV Actor, Person, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Record Producer, Lyricist, Award Nominee
Brian Timothy "Tim" Finn, OBE is a New Zealand singer and musician. His musical career includes forming 1970s and 1980s New Zealand rock group Split Enz, a number of solo albums, temporary membership in his brother Neil's band Crowded House and his...
- Finn Wittrock
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Peter "Finn" Wittrock is an American actor and screenwriter. Wittrock began his Hollywood career in guest-roles on several television shows before making his feature film debut in Twelve. After studying theatre at The Juilliard School, he was a...
- Fionn mac Cumhaill
Fionn mac Cumhaill, sometimes transcribed in English as Finn MacCool or Finn MacCoul, was a mythical hunter-warrior of Irish mythology, occurring also in the mythologies of Scotland and the Isle of Man. The stories of Fionn and his followers the...
- Huckleberry Finn
- Fictional Character, Film character, Topic, Book Character, Theater Character, TV Character
Huck Finn is a fictional character in the 2012 adventure, family and western film Die Abenteuer Des Huck Finn.