Meaning : From France Or Free, From France or Free, Girl from France, From the late Roman surname for people from France, meaning 'Frenchman' or 'Freeman'.,
Pronunciation : (FRahNSIS), FRAN sis, FRANT-səs ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Frances:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Frances:
- Frances is the feminine equivalent of Francis, which come from an Italian nickname for a French man. The meaning of the feminine Frances can therefore be taken to mean ‘Girl From France’. The name has been popular with royalty in England. Frances Ruffelle is an English theatrical actress and singer.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Frances is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Frances is: Free.
- American Meaning: The name Frances is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Frances is: Free.
- Latin Meaning: The name Frances is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Frances is: From France or 'free one.' Feminine of Francis. Famous bearers: British novelist Frances Burney and actress Frances Kemble.
- Feminine form of FRANCIS. The distinction between Francis as a masculine name and Frances as a feminine name did not arise until the 17th century. A notable bearer was Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917), a social worker and the first American to be canonized.
Definition funny of Frances:
- At least visit the place!
- Redneck- France is full of a bunch of smelly assholes!!! Me- How would you know? You live in a trailer and watch CMT all day... get a life.
- "Hey dude, do you know who makes the sun and the moon rise?" "Yeah, it's Frances."
- God bless the French.
- "Frances makes me want to tear off her clothes so that i can take here right here on my desk"
- Person 1: I hate France. It's full of smelly ugly pussys. F'ing traitors! Person 2: You've never even been to France. How would you know? Why don't you step outside your trailer for some fresh air? Also, put down the Toby Keith CD!
Expression information Frances:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Frances:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Frances:
- Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle - Nirvana
- Frances the Mute - The Mars Volta
- The Cup of Life (The Official Song of the World Cup, France '98) (Remix - English Radio Edit) by Ricky Martin from the Album Playlist: The Very Best Of Ricky Martin
- Tour De France (2009 Remastered Version) by Kraftwerk from the Album Tour De France (2009 Remastered Version)
- I Miss You So (France) (Remasterisé) by Judith Bérard from the Album I Miss You So (Remasterisé)
- The Cup of Life (The Official Song of the World Cup, France '98) (Remix - English Radio Edit) by Ricky Martin from the Album La Copa de la Vida
- Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle by Nirvana from the Album In Utero - 20th Anniversary Remaster
- Thoughtless (Live From Le Zénith,France/2004) by Evanescence from the Album Anywhere But Home (Live) [Explicit]
- Mary France by Jean Jacques Perrey from the Album Amazing Electronic Pop Sound Of
- Frances Limon by Enanitos Verdes from the Album Amores Lejanos
Books about Frances:
- Bread and Jam for Frances (I Can Read Book 2) - Sep 9, 2008 by Russell Hoban and Lillian Hoban
- A Birthday for Frances - Apr 28, 1976 by Russell Hoban and Lillian Hoban
- Bedtime for Frances (Trophy Picture Books) - Sep 29, 1995 by Russell Hoban and Garth Williams
- Best Friends for Frances (I Can Read Book 2) - Jan 27, 2009 by Russell Hoban and Lillian Hoban
- A Bargain for Frances (I Can Read Book 2) - Feb 18, 2003 by Russell Hoban and Lillian Hoban
- Frances Audio Collection CD (I Can Read Book 2) - Apr 4, 2006 by Russell Hoban and Glynis Johns
- APRENDER FRANCÉS ¡HABLANDO! + AUDIO: Curso de francés para principiantes. Hablar francés fluentemente - practicar... - Feb 23, 2015 by Natural Learning
- Francés: Curso de Francés para hispanos que sí quieren aprender Francés! (Spanish Edition) - Feb 20, 2015 by Andrés Ehmann and Jonathan Miranda
- A Baby Sister for Frances (I Can Read Book 2) - Oct 4, 2011 by Russell Hoban and Lillian Hoban
- A Birthday for Frances (I Can Read Book 2) - Sep 4, 2012 by Russell Hoban and Lillian Hoban
Movies about Frances:
- Global Treasures VERSAILLES Chateau De Versailles Paris, France2009 NR CC
- World War II - Episode 02 - France Falls2006 NR CC
- Touring the World's Capital Cities Paris: The Capital of France2014 NR CC
- Gardens of the World VERSAILLES Paris, France2007 NR CC
- Dead in France2012 NR CC
- Burt Wolf: France2007 NR CC
- Nature Parks CAMARGUE Provence, France2007 NR CC
- The Greatest Journeys on Earth: France Journeys of the Sun King2007 NR CC
- Frances Ha2013 R CC
- Paris France, The City Of Magic: A Dream Vacation Tour2012 NR CC
Wiki information Frances:
- Frances McDormand
- Actor, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Topic, Award Winner, Person
Frances Louise McDormand is an American actress. She married director and writer Joel Coen in 1984 and has starred in several of the Coen brothers' films, including Blood Simple, Raising Arizona, The Man Who Wasn't There and Burn After Reading. In...
- Frances Willard
- Name source, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Person, Author, Hall of fame inductee, Employer
Frances Elizabeth Caroline Willard was an American educator, temperance reformer, and women's suffragist. Her influence was instrumental in the passage of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution. Willard became the...
- Frances Cobain
- Person, Topic, Identity, Celebrity, Musical Artist
Frances Bean Cobain is an American visual artist, and only child of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain and Hole frontwoman Courtney Love.
- Frances Conroy
- Actor, Theater Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner, Identity, TV Actor, Influence Node
Frances Hardman Conroy is an American actress. She is best known for playing Ruth Fisher on the television series Six Feet Under. Her work on the show won her acclaim and several awards, including a Golden Globe and three Screen Actors Guild Awards....
- Biographical Film, Topic, Netflix Title, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item
Frances is a 1982 American biographical film starring Jessica Lange as actress Frances Farmer. Kim Stanley and Sam Shepard appeared in supporting roles. The film chronicles Farmer's life from 1930s high school student, her short lived film career in...
- Frances Yates
- Chivalric Order Member, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Dame Frances Amelia Yates DBE FBA was an English historian who focused on the study of the Renaissance. In an academic capacity, she taught at the Warburg Institute of the University of London for many years, and also wrote a number of seminal books...
- Frances Burney
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Frances Burney, also known as Fanny Burney and after her marriage as Madame d'Arblay, was an English novelist, diarist and playwright. She was born in Lynn Regis, now King's Lynn, England, on 13 June 1752, to musical historian Dr. Charles Burney and...
- Frances Fisher
- Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person, Film actor
Frances Louise Fisher is a British-American actress. Fisher began her career in theatre and later starred as detective Deborah 'Red' Saxon in the ABC daytime soap opera The Edge of Night. She has portrayed strong women on film and TV since the early...
- Frances Ha
- Comedy, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Topic
Frances Ha is a 2012 film written by Noah Baumbach and Greta Gerwig and directed by Noah Baumbach.
- Hurricane Frances
- Tropical Cyclone
Hurricane Frances was the sixth named storm, the fourth hurricane, and the third major hurricane of the 2004 Atlantic hurricane season. The system crossed the open Atlantic during mid-to-late August, moving to the north of the Lesser Antilles while...