Pronunciation : FRAH-nyo ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Franjo:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Franjo:
- Croatian and Serbian form of FRANCIS
Songs about Franjo:
- Solo Por Tu Amor (Manuel Franjo) by Tracy Young from the Album Remixes Living Theater
- Die Weinzerbraut (The Vineyard Bride), operetta in 3 acts: 10. Je ?asto kus ?ivota ( Julja, Franjo) by Pavla B?ínková from the Album Nedbal: Die Weinzerbraut, Cudná Barbora
- Die Weinzerbraut (The Vineyard Bride), operetta in 3 acts: 4. Pro? na mn? se v?ichni dívají (Lisa, Bogdan, Franjo... by Pavla B?ínková from the Album Nedbal: Die Weinzerbraut, Cudná Barbora
- Die Weinzerbraut (The Vineyard Bride), operetta in 3 acts: 5. Ach, co mám d?lat jen (Julja, Franjo) by Pavla B?ínková from the Album Nedbal: Die Weinzerbraut, Cudná Barbora
- Die Weinzerbraut (The Vineyard Bride), operetta in 3 acts: 9. Já dlím u tvých vrat (Julja, Franjo) by Pavla B?ínková from the Album Nedbal: Die Weinzerbraut, Cudná Barbora
- Die Winzerbraut: Act I: Dialog: Das Fraulein scheinen sich in der Adresse zu irren (Kvirin, Lisa, Franjo) by Wolfgang Muller-Lorenz from the Album Nedbal: Die Winzerbraut
- Die Winzerbraut: Act I: Dialog: Juliska, endlich! (Bogdan, Franjo, Julja) by Wolfgang Muller-Lorenz from the Album Nedbal: Die Winzerbraut
- Die Winzerbraut: Act I: Duett: Ich weiss nicht, was ich soll (Franjo, Julja) by Wolfgang Muller-Lorenz from the Album Nedbal: Die Winzerbraut
- Die Winzerbraut: Act I: Finale: Wie heissen Sie? ? Gepriesen sei die Liebe (Milan, Lisa, Bogdan, Julja, Franjo... by Wolfgang Muller-Lorenz from the Album Nedbal: Die Winzerbraut
- Die Winzerbraut: Act I: Quartett: Sie sehen mich gar so fragend an (Lisa, Franjo, Bogdan, Kvirin) by Wolfgang Muller-Lorenz from the Album Nedbal: Die Winzerbraut
Books about Franjo:
- The Handbook of Cannabis Therapeutics: From Bench to Bedside (Haworth Series in Integrative Healing) - Jul 21, 2006 by Ethan Russo and Grotenhermen, Franjo, M.D.
- World Religion: Origins History Pratices Beliefs Worldview - Mar 2007 by Franjo Terhart and Janina Schulze
- The High Art of Baking with Hemp - Nov 11, 2009 by Kathrin Gebhardt and Andreas Thumm
- Magia / Magic: El Arte Secreto (Mysticism) (Spanish Edition) - Aug 2007 by Franjo Terhart
- Religiones del mundo - Mar 2007 by Janina Schulze and Franjo Terhart
- Beyond Death: Life in the Hereafter (Mysticism) - Feb 2007 by Franjo Terhart
- The Third Suspect - Aug 16, 2011 by Franjo Tarandek
- Der Schatz der Tempelritter: Eine Jagd quer durch Europa (German Edition) - Jul 4, 2012 by Franjo Terhart
- Manufacturing Information and Data Systems: Analysis, Design and Practice (Manufacturing Engineering Modular) - Nov 6, 2001 by Franjo Cecelja
- Horrors of War: Historical Reality and Philosophy - Feb 5, 1997 by Franjo Tudjman
Wiki information Franjo:
- Franjo Tuđman
- Military Commander, Politician, Organization founder, Identity, Chivalric Order Officer, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Topic, Deceased Person, Person
Franjo Tuđman was a Croatian politician and historian. Following the country's independence from Yugoslavia he became the first President of Croatia. Tuđman was born in Veliko Trgovišće, Croatia. In his youth he fought during World War II as a member...
- Franjo Šeper
- Person, Religious Leader, Deceased Person
Franjo Šeper was a Croatian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He served as Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith from 1968 to 1981, and was elevated to the cardinalate in 1965.
- Franjo Mihalić
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Deceased Person
Franjo Mihalić was a Croatian-Serbian long-distance runner best known for his 1958 win at the Boston Marathon and his marathon silver medal in the 1956 Summer Olympics. Mihalić competed mostly in marathons, road races and cross country races,...
- Franjo Arapović
- Basketball Player, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Franjo Arapović is a former Croatian basketball center - 7 ft 0.5 in tall - who won the silver medal with the Croatia national basketball team at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. Four years earlier he was a member of the Yugoslavia...
- Franjo Komarica
- Religious Leader, Person, Author
Dr Franjo Komarica is a Bosnian Croat Roman Catholic prelate, the Bishop of Banja Luka and president of the Bishops' Conference of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Franjo Rački
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Franjo Rački was a Croatian historian, politician and writer. He compiled important collections of old Croatian diplomatic and historical documents, wrote some pioneering historical works, and was a key founder of the Yugoslav Academy of Sciences and...
- Franjo Kuharić
- Person, Religious Leader, Deceased Person
Franjo Kuharić was a cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. His cause of canonization has commenced and he has been made a Servant of God.
- Franjo Gregurić
- Politician, Person
Franjo Gregurić is a Croatian politician who served as prime minister of Croatia from July 1991 to September 1992. Gregurić was born in the Zagorje village of Lobor. He attended the Technical highschool in Zagreb, and then the Technical Faculty of...
- Franjo Malgaj
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Franjo Malgaj was a Slovenian soldier, military leader and poet. He was an officer of the Austro-Hungarian Army. After the dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire after World War I, he became one of the commanding officers in the Slovene volunteer...
- Franjo Kluz
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Franjo Kluz was a Yugoslav pilot from Bosnia and a People's Hero of Yugoslavia. He is best known as one of the founders of the Partisan air force, and served as an officer in No. 352 Squadron RAF.