Meaning : A form of the English Frances meaning Frenchwoman, free one., Free Or Truthful, Liberated person from France, Free or Truthful,
Pronunciation : FRAN kee, (FRANGK-ee), FRANGK-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Frankie:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Frankie:
- Frankie is a unisex name which means ‘he who is free’ if taken from the French name Frank, or ‘person from France’ if taken from the Latin name Francis. Frankie Sandford is a singer from the girl band The Saturdays.
- Latin Meaning: The name Frankie is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Frankie is: meaning from France, or free one.
- American Meaning: The name Frankie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Frankie is: meaning from France, or free one.
- English Meaning: The name Frankie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Frankie is: Free; a free man.' Frankie is occasionally used for girls.
- French Meaning: The name Frankie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Frankie is: A diminutive of the Latin Francis, meaning Frenchman or free one. Famous bearer: American singer Frank Sinatra.
- Diminutive of FRANK (1) or FRANCES
Definition funny of Frankie:
- "Woah look at that hottie!! I bet their name is Frankie."
- Man, I wish I had Frankie as my boyfriend.
- Woman 1: "wow, did you see that guy over there, he was hot!" Woman 2: "Yeh, I bet his name was Frankie"
- Damn, that nigga is mad frankie!!!
- Girl one: Oh my god! that guy is soo funny! And cute too! Girl two: Must be a Frankie ;D
- Me: I'm fat and ugly:( Frankie: SHUT UP! No you are not! God made you perfectly! You are beautiful! Me: thanks Frankie! Love you girl(:
- jessica: fuck you! nicole: blah blah blah jessica: fuck you slut backstabber whore. imma my babe now. babe i just cussed nicole out she was talking to much shit. frankie: aww babe im here for you i love you
Expression information Frankie:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Frankie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Frankie:
- Evil Frankie - Mclusky
- Frankie - Connie Francis
- Frankie - Randy Newman
- Frankie - Sister Sledge
- Frankie and Albert - Mississippi John Hurt
- Frankie And Johnny - Sam Cooke
- Frankie's First Affair - Sade
- Before I Let Go (feat. Frankie Beverly) [2004 - Remastered] by Maze feat. Frankie Beverly from the Album Greatest Hits
- I Wanna Thank You (Single Edit) (24-Bit Digitally Remastered 04) (Feat. Frankie Beverly) by Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly from the Album Greatest Hits
- Joy And Pain (Digitally Remastered 04) (Feat. Frankie Beverly) by Maze from the Album Joy And Pain
Books about Frankie:
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks - Aug 25, 2009 by E. Lockhart
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto: A Novel - Nov 10, 2015 by Mitch Albom
- Frankie Avalon's Italian Family Cookbook: From Mom's Kitchen to Mine and Yours - Oct 6, 2015 by Frankie Avalon and Rick Rodgers
- Frankie On the Moon - Aug 30, 2015 by Donna Hatchette
- DANGEROUS TALENTS (Vinlanders' Saga Book 1) - Apr 1, 2012 by Frankie Robertson
- Frankie Magazine Issue 62 - 2014 by Frankie Press
- The Winter of Frankie Machine (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard) - Sep 4, 2007 by Don Winslow
- Winter (Four Seasons Series Book 1) - Jan 12, 2015 by Frankie Rose
- Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom - May 18, 2010 by Eric Wight
- Freaky Fast Frankie Joe - Dec 1, 2012 by Lutricia Clifton
Movies about Frankie:
- Dear Frankie2005 PG-13 CC
- Frankie & Alice2014 R CC
- 3,2,1... Frankie Go Boom2012 CC
- Frankie & Johnny1991 R CC
- Frankie and Johnny1966 NR CC
- Frankie & Neffe2015 CC
- Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons: Live In Concert2007 NR
- Frankie & Annette MGM Movie Legends Collection1964 NR
- Frankie & Neffe2009 CC
- Frankie In Blunderland2013
Wiki information Frankie:
- Frankie Valli
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, TV Actor, Featured artist, Film producer, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Frankie Valli is an American popular singer, known as the frontman of The Four Seasons beginning in 1960. He is known for his unusually powerful falsetto voice. Valli scored 29 Top 40 hits with The Four Seasons, one Top 40 hit under The Four Seasons'...
- Frankie Muniz
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Celebrity, Social network user, TV program guest, Film actor, Identity, Award Winner
Francisco "Frankie" Muñiz IV is an American actor, musician, writer, producer, and racing driver. He is known primarily as the star of the FOX television family sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, which earned him an Emmy Award nomination and two Golden...
- Frankie and Johnny
- Composition, Cataloged instance
"Frankie and Johnny" is a traditional American popular song. It tells the story of a woman, Frankie, who finds that her man Johnny was making love to another woman and shoots him dead. Frankie is then arrested; in some versions of the song she is...
- Frankie Laine
- Traditional pop Artist, Deceased Person, Featured artist, Person, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Record Producer, Award Winner, Film actor, Award Nominee
Frankie Laine, born Francesco Paolo LoVecchio, was an American singer, songwriter, and actor whose career spanned 75 years, from his first concerts in 1930 with a marathon dance company to his final performance of "That's My Desire" in 2005. Often...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film
Maze are an American soul / quiet storm band, also known alternately as Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly and Frankie Beverly & Maze, was established in San Francisco, California in the early 1970s.
- Frankie Avalon
- Dramatist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Influence Node, Film actor, TV Actor, TV program guest, Identity, Person
Frankie Avalon is an American actor, singer, playwright, and former teen idol.
- The Wonder Who?
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Hall of fame inductee, Award Nominee, Topic, TV program guest
The Four Seasons are an American rock and pop band that became internationally successful in the 1960s and 1970s. The Vocal Group Hall of Fame has stated that the group was the most popular rock band before the Beatles. Since 1970, they have also...
- Frankie Bridge
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musician, Person, Featured artist, Topic, Award Winner, Musical Artist, TV Personality
Francesca "Frankie" Bridge is an English singer-songwriter, formerly a member of S Club Juniors and currently a member of girl group The Saturdays, signed to the Fascination and Polydor labels. The group has released sixteen singles so far, of which...
- Frankie Howerd
- Comedian, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician
Francis Alick "Frankie" Howerd, OBE was an English comedian and comic actor whose career, described by fellow comedian Barry Cryer as "a series of comebacks", spanned six decades.
- Frankie J
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Identity, Musician, Film actor, Featured artist, Person, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Francisco Javier Bautista, Jr., better known by his stage name Frankie J, is a Mexican American singer and former member of the musical group Kumbia Kings. Born in Tijuana, he grew up in San Diego and became a freestyle artist under the stage name...