Meaning : Free,
Origin : German,
Pronunciation : FRAHNTS ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Franz:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Franz:
- German Meaning: The name Franz is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Franz is:
- Danish Meaning: The name Franz is a Danish baby name. In Danish the meaning of the name Franz is: Free.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Franz is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Franz is: Free.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Franz is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Franz is: Free.
- German form of Franciscus (see FRANCIS). This name was borne by the influential author Franz Kafka (1883-1924), writer of 'The Trial' and 'The Castle' among other works. Also, rulers of Austria and the Holy Roman Empire have had this name.
Definition funny of Franz:
- "Hey, you're so smart! You always get the highest grades! You're clearly the smartest one in class!" "No I'm not smart. I'm just lucky." "Oh come on, don't be a Franz!"
- franz you rock
- Archduke Franz started WW1, but we all know it's Russia's fault. That Franz must get all of the women, he's just so sexually, physically and morally attractive.
- I went to my friends ranch last week, i saw a Franz trying to hit on the other horses
- Look at that guy, he has everything, but girls; Such a Franz.
- Don't be such a Franz about your size. Remember size doesn't matter
Expression information Franz:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Franz:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Franz:
- Franz Joseph Haydn: Piano Sonata No. 50 in D Major, Hob. XVI:37: I. Allegro by John Browning from the Album John Browning Edition, Vol. IV - Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Scarlatti
- Franz Joseph Haydn: String Quartet Op. 3, No. 5: II. Serenade: Andante cantabile by I Solisti di Zagreb & Antonio Janigro from the Album Big Greatest Hits
- Mozart: Requiem In D Minor, K.626 - Compl. By Franz Xaver Süssmayer - 6. Benedictus by Agnes Baltsa and Anna Tomowa-Sintow and Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan and José van Dam and Rudolf Scholz and Werner Krenn and Wiener Singverein from the Album Mozart: Requiem; "Coronation Mass"
- Franz Schubert. Impromptu No. 4 in A flat major , Op. 90 by Katerina Zaitseva from the Album Katerina Zaitseva plays Schubert, Schumann, Liszt
- Ave Maria - Piano (Franz Schubert) by Ave Maria from the Album Ave Maria - Piano (Franz Schubert)
- Franz And The Eagle by Stuart Duncan;Chris Thile;Edgar Meyer;Yo-Yo Ma from the Album The Goat Rodeo Sessions [+digital booklet]
- Ave Maria (Rendu célèbre par Franz Schubert) [Version karaoké] by Univers Karaoke from the Album Ave Maria (Rendu célèbre par Franz Schubert) [Version karaoké] - Single
- Ave Maria (Franz Biebl) by Chanticleer from the Album Our Heart's Joy: A Chanticleer Christmas
- St. Anthony Chorale - Franz Joseph Haydn by John Siderius from the Album Wedding Music Sampler
- Franz Schmidt: Notre Dame - Zwischenspiel by Wiener Tonkünstler-Orchester from the Album Ave Maria
Books about Franz:
- Purity: A Novel - Sep 1, 2015 by Jonathan Franzen
- The Metamorphosis - Sep 12, 2009 by Franz Kafka
- The Metamorphosis and Other Stories (Dover Thrift Editions) - Apr 12, 1996 by Franz Kafka and Stanley Appelbaum
- Franz Kafka: The Complete Stories - Nov 14, 1995 by Franz Kafka and Nahum N. Glatzer
- The Trial - Oct 11, 2011 by Franz Kafka
- The Trial: A New Translation Based on the Restored Text (The Schocken Kafka Library) - May 25, 1999 by Franz Kafka and Breon Mitchell
- Franz Kafka - Collected Works - Mar 24, 2015 by Franz Kafka
- The Castle - Dec 15, 1998 by Franz Kafka and Mark Harman
- The Metamorphosis: And Other Stories (The Schocken Kafka Library) - Nov 14, 1995 by Franz Kafka
- Franz Wohlfahrt - 60 Studies, Op. 45 Complete: Books 1 and 2 for Violin (Schirmer's Library of Musical Classics) - Feb 1, 2004 by Franz Wohlfahrt
Movies about Franz:
- Great Chefs of Austria Chef Franz Girbl Hotel Schloss Moenchstein - Salzburg2009 NR CC
- Franz Schubert - Winterreise / Over the Top with Franz2007 NR
- Hollywood Sound - Music for the Movies / Max Steiner, Franz Waxman, David Raksin2007 NR
- Franz Ferdinand - Live2005 NR
- Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor and Other Fantastic Films2010 NR
- Franz Lehar: Die Lustige Witwe2015 NR
- Franz Kafka, Metamorphosis DVD (NTSC), Academic Edition2014
- Franz Welser-Most Vienna Philharmonic: New Year's Day Concert 20112011 NR
- FRANZ KAFKA'S IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE2008
- Gunter Wand: Franz Schubert - Symphony No. 5 / Johannes Brahms - Symphony No. 11997 NR
Wiki information Franz:
- Franz Joseph I of Austria
- Politician, Monarch, Name source, Author, Chivalric Order Member, Dedicatee, Award Winner, Family member, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Franz Joseph I or Francis Joseph I was Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary, Croatia and Bohemia. From 1 May 1850 until 24 August 1866 he was President of the German Confederation. In December 1848, Emperor Ferdinand abdicated the throne as part of...
- Life of Franz Liszt
- Organization member, Name source, Author, Organization founder, Broadcast Artist, Celebrity, Person, Musical Artist, Topic,
Franz Liszt is a film score composer.
- Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
- Film subject, Event
On 28 June 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were shot dead in Sarajevo by Gavrilo Princip, one of a group of six assassins coordinated by Danilo...
- Franz Schubert
- Musical Artist, Composer, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Lyricist, Identity, Topic, Film music contributor, , Person Or Being In Fiction
Franz Peter Schubert was an Austrian composer. Schubert died at 31 but was extremely prolific during his lifetime. His output consists of over six hundred secular vocal works, seven complete symphonies, sacred music, operas, incidental music and a...
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
- Politician, Deceased Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Name source, Noble person, Person
Franz Ferdinand was an Archduke of Austria-Este, Austro-Hungarian and Royal Prince of Hungary and of Bohemia, and from 1896 until his death, heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne. His assassination in Sarajevo precipitated Austria-Hungary's...
- Munich Airport
- Public Airport, Location, Transport terminus, Airport, Project focus, Identity
Munich Airport, German: Flughafen München, is the international airport of Munich, the capital of Bavaria. It is the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic behind Frankfurt Airport, and the seventh busiest airport in Europe,...
- Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor
- Family member, Deceased Person, Noble person, Monarch, Person, Chivalric Order Founder, Literature Subject, Chivalric Order Member
Francis II was the last Holy Roman Emperor, ruling from 1792 until 6 August 1806, when he dissolved the Holy Roman Empire after the decisive defeat at the hands of the First French Empire led by Napoleon at the Battle of Austerlitz. In 1804, he had...
- Joseph Haydn
- Film music contributor, Person, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Literature Subject, Composer, Name source, Topic, Author, Topic
Joseph Haydn was a prominent and prolific Austrian composer of the Classical period. He was instrumental in the development of chamber music such as the piano trio and his contributions to musical form have earned him the epithets "Father of the...
- Franz Kafka
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Fictional Character Creator, Name source, Public figure with medical condition, Identity, Author, Exhibition subject, Film subject, Diet follower
Franz Kafka was a German-language writer of novels and short stories, regarded by critics as one of the most influential authors of the 20th century. Most of his works, such as "Die Verwandlung", Der Process, and Das Schloss, are filled with the...
- Franz Lehár
- Author, Topic, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, , Musical Artist, Musician, Film actor, Film story contributor, Composer
Franz Lehár was an Austro-Hungarian composer. He is mainly known for his operettas, of which the most successful and best known is The Merry Widow.