Meaning : Dweller By An Ash Tree, Dweller by an ash tree,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Frayne:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Frayne:
- English Meaning: The name Frayne is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Frayne is: Foreigner.
Expression information Frayne:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Frayne:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Frayne:
- Frayne's Soul Lounge Pt. 1 by Frayne from the Album Frayne
- Fort Frayne by National Concert Band of America from the Album Heritage of the March, Vol. 53 - The Music of Farrar and Heusser
- Frayne by Frayne from the Album Frayne
- Re:Frayne by Steve Haines Quintet With Jimmy Cobb from the Album Stickadiboom
Books about Frayne:
- Guardians Of The Haunted Moor: (A Tyack & Frayne Mystery) (The Tyack & Frayne Mysteries Book 5) - Aug 1, 2015 by Harper Fox
- Don't Let Go (The Tyack & Frayne Mysteries Book 3) - Feb 11, 2014 by Harper Fox
- Kitto (The Tyack & Frayne Mysteries Book 4) - Jun 20, 2014 by Harper Fox
- Boiler Water Treatment, Principles and Practice, Vol. 1 - Sep 25, 2002 by Colin Frayne
- Tinsel Fish (The Tyack & Frayne Mysteries Book 2) - Dec 20, 2013 by Harper Fox
- Once Upon A Haunted Moor (The Tyack & Frayne Mysteries Book 1) - Oct 30, 2013 by Harper Fox
- Thoughts of Yesterday - Sep 24, 2015 by Catherine Frayne
- Boiler Water Treatment Principles and Practice: Charts and Notes for Field Use - Jul 3, 2013 by Colin Frayne
- Sargonic and Gutian Periods (2234-2113 BC) (RIM The Royal Inscriptions of Mesopotamia) - Feb 1, 2015 by Douglas Frayne
- Boiler Water Treatment, Principles and Practice, Vol. 2 - Sep 25, 2002 by Colin Frayne
Wiki information Frayne:
- Magician, TV Personality, Topic, Social network user, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee
Steven Frayne, commonly known by his stage name "Dynamo", is an English magician, best known for his show Dynamo: Magician Impossible.
- Ursula Frayne
- Person, Deceased Person
Ursula Frayne, born Clara Frayne, was an Irish nun who became a Mother Superior of the Sisters of Mercy and spent her life in missionary work, initially in Canada but largely in Australia developing schools and academies.
- Henry Frayne
- Professional Athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete
Henry Frayne is an Australian track and field athlete who competes in triple jump and long jump. He trains under Gary Bourne who also coaches/has coached Mitchell Watt, Chris Noffke, Jai Taurima and Bronwyn Thompson. Henry won the silver medal in the...
- Trent Frayne
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Trent Gardiner Frayne was a Canadian sportswriter whose career stretched over 60 years. Pierre Berton described Frayne as “likely Canada's greatest sportswriter ever."
- George Frayne
- Singer, Film actor, Musician, Composer, Person, Lyricist, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Topic
George Frayne is a musician.
- Alex Frayne
- Person, Film editor, Influence Node, Film producer, Film director, Topic
Alex Frayne is an Adelaide based Australian film director whose films have received attention locally and abroad. He studied Film at the Flinders University of South Australia, where he met long-time collaborator and cinematographer Nick Matthews....
- Ursula Frayne Catholic College
- Employer, Organization, Educational Institution, School, Location, Educational Institution Campus
Ursula Frayne Catholic College is a private, co-educational school located southwest of Perth, Western Australia, operating on two campuses. Years 7 to 12 currently attend Frayne at the Duncan street campus in Victoria Park, while students from...
- Henry Frayne
- Person, Musical Artist
Henry David Frayne is an Irish-American musician. Frayne was the second guitarist of three in the long history of Champaign, Illinois' Ack-Ack, where he met Lynn Canfield, Brendan Gamble, Steve Shields and Joe Strell. He was a founding member of Area...
- Bruce Frayne
- Athlete, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Bruce Frayne is a retired Australian sprinter who specialized in the 200 and 400 metres. He was Australian Champion in the 200 metres 1980, 81, and 1983. He also won the 400 metres in 1984. In 1981 he won Gold in the 4x400 relay at the Pacific...
- David Frayne
- Man, Person
The Very Rev David Frayne, MA was an eminent Anglican priest in the late 20th and earliest 21st centuries. He was educated at Reigate Grammar School and St Edmund Hall, Oxford and ordained in 1961. He was Curate at St Michael, East Wickham and then...