Meaning : Noble Woman, Peace,
Pronunciation : FREE dah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Frida:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Frida:
- Frida is a variant form of the more commonly found Frieda, which is a feminine name of German origins. The name comes from and Old German word meaning ‘Noble Woman’. Frida Kahlo the surrealist Mexican painter was a famous bearer of the name. The name has perhaps become wider known because of her fame.
- Norse Meaning: The name Frida is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Frida is: Beautiful.
- American Meaning: The name Frida is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Frida is: Beautiful.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Frida is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Frida is: Peaceful.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Frida is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Frida is: Tranquil leader.
- Germanic name, originally a short form of other feminine names containing the Germanic element frid meaning "peace". This is also the Scandinavian equivalent, from the Old Norse cognate Fríða. A famous bearer was Mexican painter Frida Kahlo (1907-1954).
Definition funny of Frida:
- "If she can drink tequila, she's a real frida!"
- "Isn't she breathtaking?" "Yeah... It's Frida isn't it?"
- 1) Wow, Frida is a wonderful girl. I long for her. 2) Guy 1: Look at that girl! Guy 2: Yeah, she's definitely a Frida.
- girl- look its frida.
- When Hank's wife let her moustache grow out, he called her a Frida, and proceeded to grow a moustache himself, not to be outdone.
Expression information Frida:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Frida:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Frida:
- Frida (Original Mix) by Julian Jeweil from the Album Rumble EP
- Frida: Themes (arr. M. Baker for guitar quartet): The Floating Bed - by Aquarelle Guitar Quartet from the Album Final Cut: Film Music for 4 Guitars
- Slow Down (Feat Frida Sundemo) by Para One from the Album Girlhood, la bande originale de Bande de Filles
- Dancing Queen (med Frida) by The Real Group from the Album Varför Får Man Inte Bara Vara Som Man Är?
- Frida Kahlo aka Mamasita (heard in Desperate Housewives, Third Watch, Malcolm In The Middle) by Latin Soul Syndicate from the Album Latin Soul Syndicate
- Frida: Themes (arr. M. Baker for guitar quartet): Portrait of Lupe by Aquarelle Guitar Quartet from the Album Final Cut: Film Music for 4 Guitars
- Indian Summer (Extended Mix) [feat. Frida Sundemo] by Rasmus Faber from the Album Indian Summer
- Indian Summer (feat. Frida Sundemo) by Rasmus Faber from the Album Indian Summer LP
- Indian Summer (Radio Edit) [feat. Frida Sundemo] by Rasmus Faber from the Album Indian Summer
- Colours (feat. Frida Amundsen) by Christopher from the Album Colours
Books about Frida:
- Frida (English Language Edition) - Feb 1, 2002 by Jonah Winter and Ana Juan
- Frida: (Spanish language edition) (Spanish Edition) - Feb 1, 2002 by Jonah Winter and Ana Juan
- Frida: A Biography of Frida Kahlo - Oct 1, 2002 by Hayden Herrera
- Viva Frida (Morales, Yuyi) - Sep 2, 2014 by Yuyi Morales and Tim O'Meara
- The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait - Aug 9, 2005 by Carlos Fuentes
- Kahlo: 16 Art Stickers (Dover Art Stickers) - Oct 12, 2000 by Frida Kahlo
- Frida Kahlo: The Artist who Painted Herself (Smart About Art) - Aug 11, 2003 by Margaret Frith and Tomie dePaola
- Frida Kahlo Paper Dolls - Dec 26, 2012 by Francisco Estebanez
- Frida's Fiestas: Recipes and Reminiscences of Life with Frida Kahlo - Sep 20, 1994 by Marie-Pierre Colle and Guadalupe Rivera
- For the Love of Frida 2016 Wall Calendar: Art and Words Inspired by Frida Kahlo - Jul 22, 2015 by Angi Sullins and Duirwaigh Inc.
Movies about Frida:
Wiki information Frida:
- Frida Kahlo
- Painting Artist, Influence Node, Exhibition subject, Literature Subject, Person, Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Identity, Deceased Person
Frida Kahlo de Rivera, born Magdalena Carmen Frieda Kahlo y Calderón, was a Mexican painter who is best known for her self-portraits. Kahlo's life began and ended in Mexico City, in her home known as the Blue House. Her work has been celebrated in...
- Political drama Film, Netflix Title, Film, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Adaptation
Frida is a 2002 American biopic drama film which depicts the professional and private life of the surrealist Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. It stars Salma Hayek in her Academy Award-nominated portrayal as Kahlo and Alfred Molina as her husband, Diego...
- Progressive Album, Soundtrack, Musical Album
Frida is the original soundtrack album, on the Universal label, of the 2002 Academy Award- and Golden Globe Award-winning film Frida starring Salma Hayek, Alfred Molina, Mía Maestro and Ashley Judd. The original score was composed by Elliot...
- Frida Hansdotter
- Alpine skier, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Frida Hansdotter is an alpine skier.
- Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- Schlager Artist, Film actor, Musical Artist, Identity, Featured artist, Person, Musician, Topic, Name source, Lyricist
Anni-Frid Synni, Princess Reuss of Plauen, widely known as Frida Lyngstad or by just the mononym Frida, is a Norwegian-born Swedish pop and jazz singer. Born in Norway to a Norwegian mother and a German father, she grew up in Sweden and was a member...
- Frida Boccara
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Frida Boccara was a French singer. Boccara was born in Casablanca, Morocco. She submitted the song "Autrefois" to the French Eurovision Song Contest selection panel in 1964, but she was unsuccessful. At the Eurovision Song Contest held in Madrid,...
- Frida Gustavsson
- Model, Person
Frida Gustavsson is a Swedish model.
- Frida Giannini
- Topic, Topic, Award Winner, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Frida Giannini is an Italian fashion designer. She was the Creative Director of the Italian fashion house Gucci from 2006 through 2014.
- Day Of Week, Day Of Year
Friday is the day after Thursday which precedes Saturday. In countries adopting Monday-first conventions as recommended by the international standard ISO 8601, it is the fifth day of the week. It is the sixth day in countries that adopt a...
- Frida Hallgren
- Actor, Person, Film actor
Frida Sophia Hallgren is a Swedish actress, internationally known from As It Is in Heaven. After finishing her degree, Frida attended the theater university in Malmö. This training was connected to a practical course at the city theater of...