If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Funeral:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Funeral:
- Funeral is the ceremony filled with real pain and fake sympathy.
- Billy, I know grandpa was a Nazi, but make sure no one else knows that at his funeral.
- Mark: Man, if I hear one more person say that Uncle Ray "looks good" in his coffin tonight during funeral calling hours I'm gonna flip out! Jake: I know, right?! That bone cancer ate him away and he weighed 47 lbs when he died! Makes no sense!
- "Instead of a funeral, I'd like to be cremated with the intention of having my ashes preserved in a snow globe."
- Person 1: Aw man I had to go to a funeral the other day...church AND death.
- This morning I went to a funeral for this kids dad. It was very sad.
- "When I die, I want a fun-eral"
Songs about Funeral:
- The Funeral by Band Of Horses from the Album Everything All The Time
- The Funeral by Ennio Morricone from the Album Una pistola per Ringo & Il ritorno di Ringo (Original motion picture soundtrack)
- The Funeral (From "American Sniper") by L'orchestra Cinematique from the Album The Funeral (From "American Sniper")
- Funeral Song by Terence Blanchard from the Album Black Or White (Music From The Motion Picture)
- Funeral (feat. Jeezy) [Explicit] by Shy Glizzy from the Album Funeral (feat. Jeezy) [Explicit]
- The Funeral (Excision Remix) by Band Of Horses from the Album The Funeral (Excision Remix)
- Funeral March by Halloween music from the Album Halloween Scary Theme Music
- The Funeral by Turnpike Troubadours from the Album Diamonds & Gasoline
- Funeral March by Chopin from the Album 20 Best Classical Music Collection
- The Funeral (From "American Sniper") by L'orchestra Cinematique from the Album Themes from the 2015 Academy Award Nominees
Books about Funeral:
- Funeral Planning Basics - Mar 15, 2014 by Enodare
- The Good Funeral: Death, Grief, and the Community of Care - Sep 13, 2013 by Thomas G. Long and Thomas Lynch
- Does This Mean You'll See Me Naked?: Field Notes from a Funeral Director - May 1, 2011 by Robert Webster
- Funerals to Die For: The Craziest, Creepiest, and Most Bizarre Funeral Traditions and Practices Ever - Apr 18, 2013 by Kathy Benjamin
- The Funeral Dress: A Novel - Sep 3, 2013 by Susan Gregg Gilmore
- The Funeral and Wedding Handbook - Jan 1, 2002 by Robert Blair
- Mortuary Confidential: Undertakers Spill the Dirt - May 1, 2010 by Todd Harra and Ken McKenzie
- 52 Funeral Sermons (Pulpit Outlines) - May 5, 2013 by Barry L. Davis
- A Life Remembered: A Memorial Guest Book - May 15, 2012 by Dan Zadra
- Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral - Jan 31, 2006 by Kris Radish
Movies about Funeral:
- Death at a Funeral (2007)2007 R CC
- Four Weddings and a Funeral1994 R CC
- Two Weddings And A Funeral (English Subtitled)2012 NR
- Texas Funeral R CC
- Death At A Funeral2010 R CC
- Death at a Funeral: Last Rites, Dark Secrets2010 NR CC
- Funeral In Berlin1966 NR CC
- Funeral For An Assassin (1977)2007 NR CC
- Funeral Home2012 NR CC
- Funeral Home (1980)2008 NR CC
Wiki information Funeral:
- Quotation Source, Film subject, TV subject, Quotation Subject
A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, respecting, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and practices used by a culture to remember the dead, from interment itself, to...
- Funeral director
- Literature Subject, Industry, Organization sector, Profession
A funeral director, also known as a mortician or undertaker, is a professional involved in the business of funeral rites. These tasks often entail the embalming and burial or cremation of the dead, as well as the planning and arrangement of the...
- Death and state funeral of Ronald Reagan
On June 5, 2004, Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States, died after having suffered from Alzheimer's disease for nearly a decade. His seven-day state funeral followed. After Reagan's death his body was taken from his Bel Air, Los...
- Funeral home
- Literature Subject
A funeral home, funeral parlor or mortuary, is a business that provides interment and funeral services for the dead and their families. These services may include a prepared wake and funeral, and the provision of a chapel for the funeral.
A hearse is a funeral vehicle used to carry a coffin from a church or funeral home to a cemetery. In the funeral trade, hearses are often called funeral coaches.
- State funeral
A state funeral is a public funeral ceremony, observing the strict rules of protocol, held to honor people of national significance. State funerals usually include much pomp and ceremony as well as religious overtones and distinctive elements of...
- State funeral of John F. Kennedy
The state funeral of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, took place in Washington, D.C. during the three days that followed his assassination on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas. The body of President Kennedy was...
- Cause Of Death
Sati is an obsolete Indian funeral custom where a widow was expected to immolate herself on her husband's pyre, or commit suicide in another fashion shortly after her husband's death. Mention of the practice can be dated back to the 4th century BCE,...
- Funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales
The public funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales started on 6 September 1997 at 9:08 am in London, when the tenor bell sounded to signal the departure of the cortege from Kensington Palace. The coffin was carried from the palace on a gun carriage,...
- Funeral for a Friend
- Alternative Artist, Recording Engineer, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Musical Group, Record Producer, Musical Artist, Social network user, Broadcast Artist
Funeral for a Friend are a Welsh post-hardcore band from Bridgend who formed in 2001. The band's line-up comprises lead vocalist Matthew Davies-Kreye, guitarist Kris Coombs-Roberts, guitarist Gavin Burrough and bassist Richard Boucher. Funeral for a...