Meaning : God is my Strength, From the Hebrew meaning 'woman of God' or 'Gods able bodied one', God Is My Strength, My strength is God,
Pronunciation : GAB ree ELL, (GAEBRiyEHL), ga-bree-EL ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gabrielle:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Gabrielle:
- Gabrielle is the feminine equivalent of the Biblical Hebrew name 'Gabriel'. Consequently, the meaning is 'strength in God'. A famous UK bearer of the name is the singer simply known as Gabrielle. Trivia: Gabrielle is actually her middle name - her real first name is Louise.
- French Meaning: The name Gabrielle is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Gabrielle is: Woman of God. A feminine form of the Hebrew name Gabriel.
- American Meaning: The name Gabrielle is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gabrielle is: Woman of God. A feminine form of the Hebrew name Gabriel.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Gabrielle is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Gabrielle is: God gives strength.
- Interestingly, while Gabrielle’s root (the masculine Gabriel) is a classic, biblical name, the feminine version didn’t even really exist in America until the ’60s. It shot up the charts through the ’90s and ’00s but is just starting to fall and has been far surpassed by the more popular (top 35) Gabriella, which barely even existed until the ’80s.
- French feminine form of GABRIEL. This was the real name of French fashion designer Coco Chanel (1883-1971).
Definition funny of Gabrielle:
- Gabrielle is sexy!!!!!!
- like Gabrielle Union, no need for further explanation
- damn did you see gabrielle? i wanna get wif her!
- Gabrielle sees the lake in the distance each morning. Upon closer inspection, Gabrielle's shirt had developed a hole.
- woop gabrielle is hott
- Gabrielle: WOMAN OF GOD
Expression information Gabrielle:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Gabrielle:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Gabrielle:
- Gabrielle - Cradle of Filth
- Gabrielle - Shades Apart
- Gabrielle - Ween
- Convertible (feat. Gabrielle Lavinia) by Witness from the Album Summer Jams 2015: A TuneCore Artist Compilation [Explicit]
- Gabrielle by Doug Hammer from the Album Solace
- Out of Reach (Originally Performed By Gabrielle) [Full Vocal Version] by Chart Collective from the Album Karaoke Noughties Hits, Vol. 8
- Had You (feat. Gabrielle Flowers) by Nightsons from the Album Futuretense.2
- Green Light (feat. Gabrielle Walter-Clay) by Miguel Migs from the Album Dim Division
- Gabrielle by Ween from the Album Shinola (Vol. 1) [Explicit]
- Gabrielle (Original Mix) by Tomac from the Album Gabrielle
Books about Gabrielle:
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel - Dec 2, 2014 by Gabrielle Zevin
- Posed To Be In Love - Jul 7, 2015 by Gabrielle and Tyresha Tyler
- Trap Secrets - Dec 8, 2013 by Gabrielle and Nika Michelle
- The 50 States: Explore the U.S.A with 50 fact-filled maps! - Oct 1, 2015 by Gabrielle Balkan and Sol Linero
- Lola & Lowe: They Don't Know About Us - Nov 19, 2013 by Gabrielle
- Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles - Sep 18, 2012 by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose - Apr 28, 2015 by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Blood, Bones & Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef - Jan 24, 2012 by Gabrielle Hamilton
- May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited Happiness - Jan 14, 2014 by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Gabrielle Zevin eBook Sampler - Sep 4, 2012 by Gabrielle Zevin
Movies about Gabrielle:
- 7th Heaven: Season 72008 Unrated
- Gabrielle2014 R
- Gabrielle Reece - Fit and Healthy Prenatal Workouts2007 Unrated
- Gabrielle Reece: The Complete Fit and Healthy Pregnancy2008 NR
- The Ecstatic Dance: The Gabrielle Roth Video Collection2005 NR
- Gabrielle2013 R
- Blu-ray Babes starring Julie Strain, Monique Gabrielle and Julie K. Smith2014
- Gabrielle2006 Unrated
- Tyler Perry's Good Deeds [DVD] (2012) Tyler Perry; Gabrielle Union
- Gabrielle Swain Master Class Borrowed Tools - Surface Design for Applique
Famous about Gabrielle:
- Gabrielle Union - actress
- Gabrielle Anwar - actress
- Gabrielle Reece - volleyball player
- Gabrielle Carteris - actress
- Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel - fashion designer
Wiki information Gabrielle:
- Coco Chanel
- Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Measured person, Film costumer designer, Person, Award Winner, Fashion designer, Name source, Celebrity, Identity
Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel was a French fashion designer and founder of the Chanel brand. Along with Paul Poiret, Chanel was credited with liberating women from the constraints of the "corseted silhouette" and popularizing a sportive, casual chic as...
- Gabrielle Colette
- Novelist, Topic, Lyricist, Author, Literature Subject, , Person, Art Subject, Librettist, Film story contributor
Colette was a French novelist nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1948. Her best known work, the novella, Gigi, was the basis for the film and Lerner and Loewe stage production of the same name. She was also a mime, an actress and a...
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Award Winner, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Musician, Person, Broadcast Artist, Composer
Louise Gabrielle Bobb, known simply as Gabrielle, is a multi-platinum selling, BRIT Award winning English singer and songwriter. Gabrielle was born in Hackney, London. Her unconventional image includes short tight curls and an eye patch or...
- Gabrielle Union
- Actor, TV Actor, TV Personality, Award Winner, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Ranked item, Person, Award Nominee, Celebrity
Gabrielle Monique Union Wade is an American actress. Among her notable roles is her performance as the cheerleader opposite Kirsten Dunst in the film Bring It On,. In 2000, she played a medical doctor in the CBS drama series City of Angels. In 2003,...
- Gabrielle Solis
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Gabrielle Solís is one of four main characters on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. She is portrayed by Eva Longoria. Longoria was Nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy at the 2006...
- Gabrielle Giffords
- Social network user, U.S. Congressperson, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Author, Identity, Topic, Award Winner, Politician
Gabrielle Dee "Gabby" Giffords is an American politician from the U.S. state of Arizona. As a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, she represented Arizona's 8th congressional district from January 3, 2007 until her...
- Gabrielle Anwar
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Gabrielle Anwar is an English actress. She is known for her role as Margaret Tudor on The Tudors, for dancing the tango with Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman, and for her role as Fiona Glenanne on USA's Burn Notice.
- TV Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Gabrielle is a fictional character played by Renee O'Connor in Xena: Warrior Princess. She is referred to by fans as the Battling Bard of Potidaea. Her trademark weapons are the Amazon fighting staff and later, the sais. She was also an Amazon...
- Gabrielle Aplin
- Pop Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Composer, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Lyricist
Gabrielle Aplin is a British singer-songwriter. Aplin came to attention and gained a massive online following after publishing acoustic covers of songs by bands such as Paramore and You Me at Six on YouTube. In February 2012, Aplin announced she had...
- Drama Film, Adaptation, Netflix Title, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Film
Gabrielle is a 2005 French film directed by Patrice Chéreau. It is a screen adaptation of Joseph Conrad's short story The Return.