If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gaeta:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Songs about Gaeta:
- Do You Like (Extended) [feat. Mary Gaeta] (Extended) by Michele Colucci, Davide Donati from the Album Do You Like (feat. Mary Gaeta)
- Do You Like (Instrumental) [feat. Mary Gaeta] (Instrumental) by Michele Colucci, Davide Donati from the Album Do You Like (feat. Mary Gaeta)
- Do You Like (Radio Edit) [feat. Mary Gaeta] by Michele Colucci, Davide Donati from the Album Italo Disco [Explicit]
- Do You Like (Radio Edit) [feat. Mary Gaeta] (Radio Edit) by Michele Colucci, Davide Donati from the Album Do You Like (feat. Mary Gaeta)
- Eg Mun Gaeta Thin I Will Take Care of You by Torfi Olafsson from the Album Lantara, Vol. 1
- El COrrido De la Gaeta by El Misterio De Michoacan Y Sus Diamantes from the Album La Tumba De Mi Padre
- El Corrido De La Gaeta by El Misterio De Michoacan Y Sus Diamantes from the Album La Tumba De Mi Padre
- Esse Amor (feat. Uccio Gaeta) by Laura Gaeta from the Album Ironika
- Gaeta by Jaki Byard from the Album Jazz For A Mellow Morning
- Gaeta by Postolar Tripper from the Album XV. Dalmatinska Sansona 2012
Books about Gaeta:
- Gaeta, Italy : The Ultimate Travel Destination - Apr 3, 2012 by Nicola Tarallo
- Historia de mi vida (Ensayo nº 552) (Spanish Edition) - Oct 5, 2015 by Juan Pablo II and Saverio Gaeta
- The Oxford Handbook of International Law in Armed Conflict (Oxford Handbooks in Law) - Aug 1, 2015 by Andrew Clapham and Paola Gaeta
- National Museum of Bargello: The Official Guide - Oct 2009 by Giovanna Gaeta Bertela
- Liaison, Schottky Problem and Invariant Theory: Remembering Federico Gaeta (Progress in Mathematics) - Apr 21, 2010 by Maria Emilia Alonso and Enrique Arrondo
- Life, Love and Laughter - Mar 1, 1999 by Jim Vlaun and Francis X. Gaeta
- Cassese's International Criminal Law - Apr 5, 2013 by Antonio Cassese and Paola Gaeta
- The Safety Godmothers: The ABCs of Awareness, Boundaries and Confidence for Teens - Jun 27, 2014 by Ellen Snortland and Lisa Gaeta
- Gaeta - A Peek Into the Past - Aug 11, 2011 by Nicola Tarallo
- Neil's Book, The 356A Porsche. Documented Details - Sep 1, 2010 by Neil Goldberg and Chuck Stoddard
Movies about Gaeta:
- Infestation (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2010) Diane Gaeta; Brooke Nevin; Chris Marquette; Ky Unrated
Wiki information Gaeta:
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Gaeta is a city and comune in the province of Latina, in Lazio, central Italy. Set on a promontory stretching towards the Gulf of Gaeta, it is 120 kilometres from Rome and 80 km from Naples. The town has played a conspicuous part in military history:...
- Gaeta Calcio 1931
- Organization, Football team, Employer, Sports Team
Gaeta Calcio 1931 is an Italian association football club located in Gaeta, Lazio. It currently plays in Eccellenza.
- Felix Gaeta
- Fictional Character, Film character, TV Character
Lieutenant Junior Grade Felix Gaeta is a fictional character on Battlestar Galactica played by Alessandro Juliani.
- Siege of Gaeta
- Event, Military Conflict
The Siege of Gaeta was the concluding event of the war between the Kingdom of Sardinia and the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. It started on November 5, 1860 and ended February 13, 1861, and took place in Gaeta, in today's Southern Lazio.
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Gaeta
- Archdiocese, Dated location, Location, Religious Jurisdiction
The Archdiocese of Gaeta is a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical territory in southern Italy, with its episcopal see in the city of Gaeta, in the Lazio region. The diocese is suffragan of the Diocese of Rome.
- Duchy of Gaeta
- Location, Dated location
The Duchy of Gaeta was an early medieval state centered on the coastal South Italian city of Gaeta. It began in the early ninth century as the local community began to grow autonomous as Byzantine power lagged in the Mediterranean and the peninsula...
- John Gaeta
- Person, Award Winner, Identity, Film crewmember, Disaster survivor, Award Nominee
John Gaeta is a visual effects designer best known for his work on the Matrix film trilogy where he explored and advanced the effects methods and formats known as "Bullet Time", "Virtual Cinematography" and "Universal Capture". Later areas of...
- Siege of Gaeta
- Event, Military Conflict
The Siege of Gaeta saw the fortress city of Gaeta and its Neapolitan garrison under Louis of Hesse-Philippsthal besieged by an Imperial French corps led by André Masséna. After a prolonged defense in which Hesse was badly wounded, Gaeta surrendered...
- Gaetano Donizetti
- Musical Artist, Librettist, Lyricist, Author, Topic, Deceased Person, Musician, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Film music contributor
Domenico Gaetano Maria Donizetti was an Italian composer. Along with Gioachino Rossini and Vincenzo Bellini, Donizetti was a leading composer of the bel canto opera style during the first half of the nineteenth century. Donizetti was born in Bergamo...
- Gulf of Gaeta
- Geographical Feature, Location, Body Of Water
The Gulf of Gaeta is a body of water on the west coast of Italy and part of the Tyrrhenian Sea. It is bounded by Cape Circeo in the north, Ischia and the Gulf of Naples in the south, and the Pontine Islands in the west. The gulf is named for the...